Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    any one else done gendermaker or one of these tests and it been wrong or right ??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking about getting the gendermaker one but i read somewhere that it goes off your ph and what you eat changes your ph, so they are not accurate.

Wouldnt it be great if we could just poas and it tell us the gender 100%, if only it was that simple eh??!!
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did (5 boxes) intelligender and it was correct.. all said boy... I got a boy.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hold your horses. With my last PG, I did THREE, yes, THREE Intelligender tests. I have no idea why I spent that much money but I did them at various times in my PG so I could see if it had changed. ALL of them said "girl". Well, DS2 is the most beautiful little guy I've seen, but he is certainly no girl. And honestly, I think those stupid tests were the entire cause if my GD. I told myself it "was only for fun" but I promise you, you will get used to the idea of what the tests say, even just a little. And then if they're wrong (which they usually are), it's much harder than if you hadn't done them.

Obviously, they ate so so tempting so I totally understand wanting to do them. But I would only do it if you SERIOUSLY can attach no emotion to the results.
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    is there any where i can see this info on them being ph tests ??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did Intelligender & another one, I think Best Baby, when I was pg with DS3. Both around 14 weeks, and both clearly gave girl results. He's all boy.

I also did the AcuGen Baby Gender Mentor blood test when pg with DD. Got a boy result. Luckily they gave me double my money back after she was born.
    (6/02) (1/04) (3/06) (11/10)
    TTC one more girl to complete our family!
    All cycles at Fertility Institute of New Orleans:
    1st - 3rd IUI with sperm sort & Follistim: BFN
    4th IUI + sperm sort, Follistim & Menopur ~ IUI done 2/27/2012 ~ BFP on 3/8/2012!!
    Twins seen on early u/s, but Baby B wasn't viable. Baby A looks great, though!
    Amniocentesis & Ultrasounds at 13.5 weeks & 15 weeks confirmed GIRL!!

Lily Katherine is here!! Born on 11/15/12, 9 lb 8 oz.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With the pg I lost I did both Intelligender and one other one....both said girl for me...but he was not! Honestly don't waste the money.....nothing is 100%....until you see them parts with your own eyes!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    These results are not looking so good

~Chloe Paige~ 10/29/12 @ 32 weeks

DS 12 ♥ DS 10 ♥ DD 8 ♥ DS 6 ♥ DS 4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123