Page 152 of 311 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3105
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    girlmom just dont.move at all for the next few weeks! keep that baby in my thoughts are with you!!!! hugs!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying for you and your baby boy, !
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by girlmom View Post
    ttc5= really!!! serious? omg i can't tell you how wonderful that is to hear. a 24 weeker who is normal and fine and a sweet little boy? i know it won't always be true but i feel better i have made it 4 or 5 days stuck at 3cm. dh reminded me 7 more days will make a world of difference. tomorrow im 26 weeks so i hope he wont have too many health issues if he is born early.
    Yes he is 100% normal! He weighed less than 500gms and was also born with multiple problems so the odds were stacked against him!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually no I lie, he does wear reading glasses but what a small price to pay hey!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    girlmom-hope you and baby is ok. I read that baby can stay inside for weeks and weeks after the plug is gone and with no infections . FX!
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i do have weight on my side. the hospital here goes by weight. they won't even try to save them if they are below 500 grams. ( not sure what that is in pounds) according to my last u/s my baby weighs 860 grams. which is about 2lbs. so they will attempt to save hime which makes me feel so much better. i lost his sister 2 years ago on easter sunday and they woudln't save her. i can't bury another baby, im not strong enough. but im going to think positive like you ladies said and i know everyday is good. i mean its been a week since they admitted me and so far im still pregnant.

ttc5= i'll take reading glasses!!
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    popping in to check on you girlmom! still pregnant, YAY!!!!! stay put, baby boy! does he have a name yet?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i really wanted logan or hunter but dh nixed them... we decided on Michael i think. but yes baby Michael is grounded he's not going anywhere ( i hope)
    x5

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a great weight girlmom. Are you now nearly 27 weeks? I think baby Michael sounds like a fighter and you have both done so well to get to one week in hospital. Bed rest in hospital is so hard but every day is a blessing for you and your little man. The doctors said to me that at 27 weeks they weren't so worried about delivering a baby and 28 weeks they had great odds. Actually I worked with a girl at work who was born at 27 weeks and she had no problems not even reading glasses so you definitely can have a great outcome.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes the doctors want me to go to 28 weeks. but i hit 26 weeks today. good news is i feel no contractions, im taking all my meds, drinking lots of water, which is making me have to get up alot and make bathroom trips but i guess thats good. bad news is i had a positive fetel fibronectin, im dialted to 3cm, and my mucus plug is gone. so i hope i get at least 1 more week. but again thank you all so much for thinking about me and baby michael. it really does help to know so many people care.
    x5

Page 152 of 311 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast