Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, I am new but thought I would give all my blue dust to everyone on the ttc boy sway I myself have 2 boys o my own and a step son so I know all things boys. Before I got pregnant I was %100 on the boy diet without really knowing it. I am a small person but I love fast food so I would eat out 2-3 times a week for my lunch break and get a burger and really salted fries! I NEVER drank any alcohol but did drink lots of orange juice. I always took my prenatal vitamins for about a month or more before I was ttc and even though I'm small I was at my heaviest weight right before both of my pregnancies. I also had a 3-2 day cut off with both of them as I thought this was the only thing to sway back then! Oh and I NEVER had any sweets I love salty foods like chips and loaded nachos. Hope this helps out!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    more evidence that timing doesn't sway!!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

SO many of us got boy boy boy boy boy with cutoffs because that's all we ever heard of for swaying!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First Kid: I kept track of my cycles, which were very regular. I was afraid I'd have trouble conceiving, so we BDed on precise ovulation day, after several days of abstinence. Plenty of EWCM and Os, then I stuck my legs up on the wall to keep the swimmers from falling out. (Dh laughed his head off.) We went out to dinner all the time, and I was gaining weight. Meals of steak, prime rib, beef ribs, hamburgers, and tons of salt. Also lots of pasta and cheese, but around this time we switched to soy milk, so I was drinking less milk than usual. Result: Boy on the first try.

Second kid: tracking cycle. Thought of trying to do a cut off to try for a girl, but chickened out and did the same timing as first one, without worrying about position or swimmers falling out. Still eatin beef several times a week and lots of salty, processed foods and sweets. Result: Boy on first try.

Third kid: still breastfeeding second kid. AF had not started again, so dh and I were careless. My diet was still rich, and I hadn't lost baby weight from ds2 yet. Result: Suprize pregnancy. It wasn't a good time, but we went with it hoping for a girl. When u/s showed boy, I hid and cried.

Fourth try.... Turned to ivf with PGD. But now I wish I tried the noninvasive methods earlier.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I would add how I got my 2 handsome boys! I conceived DS 1 one year after getting married. I was at a good weight. I didn't have a gender preference and I didn't know you could sway anyway. Everything was boy friendly! Diet was high sodium, high nutrient. I had been on prenatal vitamins for a year. TMI... dtd on ovulation, lots of ewcm/wet, always had at least 1 big O, and jokingly did a headstand after and propped hips.
    With DS 2 I wanted my little guy to have a brother but still didn't know about swaying. We had one attempt day of O (Maybe even 8-12 hours AFTER O) but everything else was the same as first time and I was about 12 pounds heavier.
    I never realized how much I "swayed" boy until I learned about swaying! I also have hypothyroidism and PCOS. I was on metformin and synthroid. Hubby's family hasn't had a girl in 32 years! He has 2 brothers and a sister. The 5 grandkids on his side- all boys!
    All of my BLUE dust I am passing on to you lovely ladies
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my boy by insemination. I'm totally convinced that IUI sways blue. I have three friends who did insemination too. One of them was pregnant with a boy, the other with twins boys and only one was pregnant with a girl. I think insemination sways blue.
    Atomic I would like to know your opinion about it as the expert you are. Do u agree or not? Do u have statistics about IUI and gender?
    Last edited by Eneli; January 3rd, 2015 at 04:30 PM.
    Mum to a beautiful and dreaming with a little (or two!!!! )

--------------------------

Cycle #1 HRC. September 2014. 7 retrieved, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and tested. One XX comp EB B/C transferred. BFN

Cycle #2 HRC. January 2015. 4 retrieved, 1 mature, 0 fertilized. NT.

Cycle #3 HRC

Little Mon we're waiting for you!!! 06.17.

Baby Mon is coming

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree that IUI sways blue, and I have statistics from one study done on timing (they're somewhere on here) where everyone who wanted a boy was given IUI on O day, and they got overwhelmingly boys. Of course they took that to mean timing sways, but tons of other studies have totally debunked that, so that leaves the IUI as swaying blue. (hope that makes sense, a bit hard to explain!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two DS. I didn't sway for either of my boys but I do know that with DS2 I ate a lot of meat, and snacked a lot, drank a lot of coffee, and I was in nursing school so under a lot of stress (not sure if that sways or not). We also ate a lot of take out and fast foods for convenience. DH wears boxer briefs, works in construction industry around a lot of dust, drinks a lot of coffee, no pop, eats a lot of red meat. With DS2 I had a copper IUD in when I got pregnant and I have hypothyroidism. Since we didn't plan the pregnancy I don't know what my levels were at the time. With DS1 we ate out a lot as well. I track my cycle but I do know I've always had a lot of CM. Hope that helps. Diet seems to be a big factor for me and maybe the coffee. But I've heard of coffee swaying for both so um kind of confused about that part since I didn't drink a lot of coffee with DS1.
    Born 02/2010 Born 05/2014

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've posted on here before. Come to think of it,I don't know how I ended up with boys. Before I had ds1 which was 13 years ago.lol, I never used to eat my first meal till late...although I think I was having my tea around 11-12.00 at night. I can remember eating quite a lot but not putting weight on. I had pot noodles, ready meals,pizza,don't think I ate loads of meat.never had diet Pepsi.I can remember missing meals quite a lot.ds2 which was 9 year ago was pretty much the same.I always went out every weekend and Got plastered.lol. the good old days. We dtd loads more than we do now.lol. apart from the amount of attempts I think my lifestyle was more girlish due to the missing meals and eating crap?
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Typically 'crap' is high in cals and fat so even skipping meals it could sway blue. Plus you may just be inherently very healthy and fertile, both of which sway blue. Sooo many boy moms seem to be able to eat a lot without gaining weight and I think that is linked. Something about a high metabolism seems to sway strongly blue, plus of course eating a lot in itself sways blue!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

13. Thanks N/A, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im completely different now though. I have to watch what I eat. Which is a good thing
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast