Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    What does the rose q do?
    a Rose Quartz is a fertility stone which increases fertility and i got told that anything that increases fertility sways boys
    Mine cost me 1.50 and its in the shape of an egg which represents a "egg" (LOL)
    Heres a link with some info
    http://www.fertilitybracelet.org/fertility-stones/

A rose Quartz and a moonstone are good for fertility etc and there are other stones which help with lots of things.....
    i think it played a part... i ttc for 8 months and the first month i slept with it and carried it in my bra i got a bfp
    i think its wishful thinking too....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunksta View Post
    a Rose Quartz is a fertility stone which increases fertility and i got told that anything that increases fertility sways boys
    Mine cost me 1.50 and its in the shape of an egg which represents a "egg" (LOL)
    Heres a link with some info
    http://www.fertilitybracelet.org/fertility-stones/

A rose Quartz and a moonstone are good for fertility etc and there are other stones which help with lots of things.....
    i think it played a part... i ttc for 8 months and the first month i slept with it and carried it in my bra i got a bfp
    i think its wishful thinking too....
    Very interesting.. I had never heard of it before!!! Anyone else use this?
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh cool! Must see if i can find one too =)
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the rose quartz tip Chunksta! So glad you're still hanging out with us :-)

How sweet is this? I love the "equal opportunity womb" comment! I hope I can be so blissful about #3.
    http://celebritybabies.people.com/20...ortunity-womb/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not gonna lie I really admire her Zen, she clearly hasn't spent the last 10 yrs of her life hearing "so when are you going to have a boy?" like I have. I really envy people who haven't experienced gender harassment.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get that every single time i am in public with my girls
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    I'm not gonna lie I really admire her Zen, she clearly hasn't spent the last 10 yrs of her life hearing "so when are you going to have a boy?" like I have. I really envy people who haven't experienced gender harassment.
    I want a boy for other reasons too, but I can DEFINITELY say one of the reasons I want to have one after two girls is so that I can laugh in the faces of all the people who say snide things about having all girls ... I can only imagine how much you ladies with 3 and 4 girls hear the comments.

But yes, I totally admired her zen. It could be a show but with her it really sounds genuine, and I hope it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    Spicy, I would wait for the +++ OPKS! Based on your chart, it does not look like you've ovulated yet, it could happen in few days. You're just on CD 13 ..wait for the digital.

I TRUST my OPK!!!
    Been there when I first started swaying. Beware that swaying and supps, maybe even the extra bit of stress from all of it can make your body do funny things like O early or later than usual. And DON'T use the FMU, like the ladies said. Your body will not surge in the middle of the night, so you will not get a + first thing in the morning unless it is the 2nd day of +. The majority of women surge in the late morning or afternoon, so that is why you should test w opks at noon at the earliest. I do around 2pm and then in the evening at 8pm. I usually get a + by 2pm but no earlier, that is just my body. It is hard to go by cm when you are taking robitussin, so as MFC said, trust your opk!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, now that I've read on, I see you already attempted, Spicy! FX for you! And Jen, veeeerrrry interesting with the spotting stopping. Big FX for you too! And Princess.....lots of 2wwers now! Someone's gotta come up with a bfp this month after the Chunksta! And yes, girl, please don't just migrate to pregnancy threads and leave us! There is no jealousy here, we are all on the same team.

Skrimpy, so excited for you!!! Hey, you never know, maybe this gal will make an earlier appearance, so good that you are getting the tub now and getting prepared. Also glad to hear that you are in a good place with the gd.

So, as for me, the bleeding is getting lighter although still coming, but MAN I had some doozy nights last week. Had to get a prescription for a narcotic painkiller! One night, I was literally up and rocking like I was in labor, with the back pain and all. It was AWFUL. We are going to take this month off and give it another go in early June, I guess it will be. I am actually a little afraid to ttc again, to be honest, because if I get a bfp, I am going to be a nervous wreck....and if I have yet another m/c, I am done. I am just going to assume we cannot make a normal bean and just go on with life. That is so not positive, and I hate feeling that way, but it's my little self-preservation mode, I think.

And ending on an actual positive note, Wantalittleman is having her baby boy today at noon! She was one of the first in our CBBC crew to get pg....so crazy to have been around for so long and now swaying buddies are having their babies! I know begonia and a few others may remember Wanta, she was a hardcore swayer....she studied up and knew her stuff and had a perfect sway.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats to wantalittleman. I remember her from IG. we
    swayed together and she had a sticky blue boy and unfortunately we lost ours. Bittersweet to know she is delivering today.

Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast