Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1787
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Welcome to the TWW Begonia, come say hello in the tww thread!
    Oh yes, will do, thanks for the reminder!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen that is one thing I just think is unfathomable about really anything more than 1 child ... all the trips to the school and schoolwork and extra activities ... my goodness! I'm going to need a personal assistant!

And about those crazy hungries, does anyone else find themselves positively starving around O? I mean I can eat just all day long. But I also feel nauseated around O. It is the strangest combo!

Anyhow it would be nice to be pg b/c otherwise I'll get AF on our vacation. Such a pain to have the witch while wearing a swimsuit!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia - luckily the school chaos happens slowly but certain times a year I have to call in my mom or have dh take a day off to help.
    I asked Atomic once about crazy hungry around O and she said she thinks it's a good boy sign because she was always starving around O.
    FX AF doesn't crash your vacation.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Tink FWIW I agree supps about 3 months in advance is a good time to start. Have you decided yet what you will take?

Jen that is great that you're still feeling well Glad the cake was a good effort too!

Cemas I have no idea about cervix during pg, I'm sorry. I didn't even know where mine was til 9 months ago

OK I was really hoping to get some opinions on my BD thing and if we should do it tonight or not. Maybe no one saw it?!? I'm stressin' it a wee bit and thought I could really count on my blue crew (if not the thread I posted in the TTC Boy forum) to at least give me opinions. So if anyone is on in the next couple hours I really would appreciate your advice... I posted about it a page or so back but here it is again since maybe no one saw:

We DTD last night (after 4 day abstinence) thinking it would be an O-2 attempt (expecting +OPK tomorrow afternoon) but I just got a +OPK now! Should we DTD again tonight, or just let it go? I'm pretty sure I won't get a +OPK again tomorrow afternoon; I usually just get 1 day, and maybe the next morning. There's zero chance we'll DTD tomorrow am, so either tonight, or not again, b/c I'm not risking O+12. Anyone!?!?!
    begonia Im sorry I did not see your post usually Im not on at night. Don't know if You did it or not I would not dtd again.
    Im also hoping for answers that few times I post here , but usually you are the only one so thanks for that.
    Anyway hope you get a bfp this month!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And about those crazy hungries, does anyone else find themselves positively starving around O? I mean I can eat just all day long. But I also feel nauseated around O. It is the strangest combo!
    same here and Im hungry after O for some days like my body want to feed the new baby and then it realized that there is nothing going on I guess because Im not hungry anymore.
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Flava! We did decide to DTD again; I'm not that worried about timing I guess, so we'll see how it turned out for me! I'm sure I'll get more anxious as it gets closer to time to test but right now I'm sort of ambivalent about the whole thing; it's weird ... I thought I'd be more like TTC5 ready to pee on a fortune cookie I kind of think I'll be totally ok with a BFN this time around, seeing as how it's the 1st go for us.

Good to know re: the hunger around O, Jen! Because I am an animal the 2 or so days before! I wish I had my mom nearby to help out on crazy days... we have no family anywhere near us, but I have about a dozen babysitters in my cell phone and have been known to mass text all of them in times of need

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate having to call others in, I like being super mom lol.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get super barfy around O, well the day before. Then on O day I am crampy all day and really tired. Almost like the first day of AF.
    How funny someone mentioned dreams. I drempt about DD before we got pregnant and all through my pregnancy until we found out her gender. I knew she was going to be a girl. The weird part was she was a twin, but I only ever drempt about on little girl. I use to see DD's face, she looked exactly like she did when I gave birth to her it was insane.
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    The conditon I have, although common to my extent is rare... they actually did not know if it would affect it as they had never done this procedure before they way they did it on me... I tried googling but not alot comes up.
    What did your Dr. say?
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Jen that cake is ah-mazing! How long have you been doing those? Mmmm, cake.

Tink I'm so sorry to hear about your back, my goodness that sounds like it just is super painful! I hope you can wean yourself successfully. I second fish oil and folic and vit D as being good ones to go ahead and start. They won't change your cycle and they are all good for general health.

Babydes I'm glad you're still feeling well! I think the ease of the pg is totally OWT, I am sure like many of you my girls gave me totally different experiences. DD1 I was super sick, DD2 nothing at all. I was sure DD2 was a boy b/c it was so different.

TTC5 you could just be a late BFP'er!

Oh Kris wouldn't that be cool if y'all both ended up pg close together? It would be super fun for the kids :-)

Bec (I think it was you that asked) this is my first attempt! But I've been doing diet/supps etc for almost 9 months.

We did go ahead and do one more attempt last night ... I don't plan to test until at least 9 DPO so no POAS for me for awhile!
    I'm glad you went for it. I did reply to you.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast