Page 177 of 179 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1787
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Oh, I'm good lady, thanks for asking! I'm about CD8 or 9, and giving this month a miss. I am starting to be a little more strict on diet after this weekend and no more alcohol or skipping meals. (I am terrible about not eating when busy at work.) I think my sway in August, which should be attempting around the 5th or so, will be mostly hinging on diet and I will use some preseed....toying with the idea of a little ew again. I think that all depends on if my dr gives me Clomid for that month or not. I see her next Tuesday. I am still taking a bunch of antioxidants and all for egg health, but also the fish oil and EPO and drinking green tea and all. Hoping it helps.

OMG you are about to do your thang, so excited for you!!!! Good luck, and will be sending Y sperm juju through the air over to AUS now!!!!! xoxoxoxo
    Oh I can not wait for your turn!!! xoxo
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Oh I can not wait for your turn!!! xoxo
    Thank you honey! I want everyone on this board to get pg in the next few months so we can switch it over to a pregnancy thread!

I'm so excited for you knowing you are about to dtd!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi to all and GL to you TTC5 with your attempt. think blue!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you honey! I want everyone on this board to get pg in the next few months so we can switch it over to a pregnancy thread!

I'm so excited for you knowing you are about to dtd!
    YES to all of this!!!

Thanks for the kind words Lola

Oh and Jen, I was thinking about how you said you gave in and will never satisfy the incessant need for food for the fetus. LOL. I haven't been that hungry, just mild nausea (almost more like just an aversion to food in general) but this morning I woke up DESPERATE for a fried chicken sandwich, LOL I was happy just to be hungry and wanting food again!

How are you doing Babydes?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris - thanks, at this point I'm still just hoping there is a rest of the pregnancy.

ttc5 - glad you went for it! Funny how men whine about the 4 day cut off lol

Bec- It was so nice having dh home, he's way too good to me

Cheeky - glad your cm is improving. As for chinese calendars, I can't find one that's right for all my existing kids lol

Jane - ita I had my first sway planned for months and when I o'd early complete panic set in lol I don't think you can ever plan this enough to just relax and have faith till it's too late to worry i.e. the next morning lol ita with Lola, the longer you do this you're like eh good enough. FX you never lose your panic

B - sorry your ick has set in but yeah for being able to go back to your survival eating lol congrats on your first appt, fx its a good one I envy your craving for chicken sandwich, the smell of meat makes me gag. Congrats on wanting food again, I feel like I've done nothing but stuff my face for the last 6 months lol

Lola - that's all I want at this point is the 7lb wailer. Your lab sounds like mine used to be, but you forgot extra pillows for propping lol So excited for you for Aug!

Well I can finally breathe out of both nostrils but not very well, dh said you could hear me snoring from the hall with the bedroom door shut. He actually slept on the couch last night because "I don't want that" awe what a sweetie lol. I hate when he doesn't sleep with me but love having the whole bed
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    This is what a poas addict looks like!!!!

And wait... is that a smiley I see!!! I was soooo excited to see that I ran and jumped around the room like it was the best thing since sliced bread LOL!!
    LOL you totally crack me up

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, it was a mess! For rizz, I had a box of baking soda for the bsf, bowl of ew with the dropper, an instead cup, a little vibrator to help with O's if needed , my cell phone and laptop to lay on top of my abdomen, and I can't remember what else now. Probably some other stuff also. My DH was like WTF????

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks guys, yes,its a crazy time when you get close to o but the months fly by....i'll be trying again in a few weeks!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just for a laugh................
    1) Yes I am obsessed.......
    2) yes i do stick them onto a table and keep them for future reference
    3) Yes I am aware they have pee on them and keeping for months is perhaps a bit unhygenic but please see point 1)

Last edited by Cheekymoo; June 30th, 2011 at 02:34 AM.

Page 177 of 179 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 LastLast