Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rough Draft for Boy Sway.

My boy sway rough draft

Both DH and I will be on the boy diet for 6+ weeks.

Drinks- (DW & DH)
    Lemon water 66oz or more a day AF-O
    BS drink 3x a day AF-O
    Gelatin Drink 3x a day AF-O
    V8 1x a day

Supplements- DW
    Robitussum- 400mg-2 tsp 3x a day from last day of AF-2 days after O
    Alka Selzter Gold- 1x a (1 packet)-AF-O
    Green Tea 1x a day Last day of AF-O
    Potassium 99mg- 1x AF-O
    Fertile CM- 3x AF-O
    Fish Oil- 1000mg AF-O
    Flaxseed Oil 1000mg AF-O
    Folic Acid 2000mg- Everyday
    Zinc 50mg 1x

DH
    Zinc 50mg 1x a day
    B-12 150mg 1x a day
    Ginseng 500mg 1x a day
    Motility Boost 2x AF-O
    Folic Acid 800mg
    Fish Oil- 1000mg 1x a day.
    (Should DH take supplements from AF-O?)

If my PH is at least an 8 I will avoid doing BSF but if below an 8 I will do BSF 1x a day and increase to 3x a day and 1 hour before DTD. Will use pre seed 1 hr before DTD and use a few pinches of BS, unless I can figure out the egg white in which I will replace the BS with egg white.

IONS-
    Hoping O falls on a full moon. Will start trying in October. Will DTD on electric blanket, sleep with phone on my tummy and computer on night stand and will look up other ways to increase IONS.

I will be tracking O with BBT and OPKs (cheapie OPKS with CB to confirm O) will BD 16 hours after positive OPK. DH will abstaine from release at least 4 days before O. Will BD doggy style with me Oing first. Will stay in doggy style position for 30 minutes so I don't loose sperm.

AM I missing anything? Should I take or add any supplements??

Any advice is very welcomed! Thank you

Also to add a side note. I don't have very much CM or EWCM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is mostly an IG sway. We have a different approach to swaying on this site!! A lot of your supps are good. I know Atomic doesn't recommend tribulus for the ladies ( possibly DH) and the fertile CM because there has been mixed results with it. We don't focus on ph because of all of the ph failed sways we've seen. We use preseed instead of egg whites because it's safer overall. We do 3 attempts at a positive opks for a boy sway. 1 attempt during the ovulation period is a girl sway tactic on this site and it's about 70% successful for girl swayers. Having 3 attempts at positive opk gets about a 75% success rate for boys. Those numbers also include the overall sway and attempts. We put a lot of focus on diet. As far as an IG sway plan it looks GREAT but a bit different than our sway plans. Atomic will chime in when she can and she'll give you more advice. I hope this helps!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Jana, your sway plan is based on the instructions of IG.
    Here we don't focuss on pH, we only trace ovulation.
    Also egg whites are not recommended cause it's not considered safe, we prefer preseed.
    Also 1 attempt is a no-no for boys here. Instead 3 attempts on fertile window has grate results. We also don't consider ions for our sway. Especially for the blue swayers they could be harmfull for our health.
    But the most importand thing is the HE diet. Basically you have to combine protein with carbs in every meal/snak and have 9 portions of fruit/vegetables through the day.
    Atomic has spent an unknown amount of time on researches and has written many essays to help all of us understand the way our bodies influence the gender of the baby.
    Here is a link if you would like to get started and learn more about what we do here.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-diet-faq.html
    Best of luck with your sway!!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would ditch the BS drink and the BSF, PH doesn't sway and the BSF will just mess with your CM and sometimes will kill off sperm. Preseed is the best and I would just stick with that. I would add in some weight training, at least 3x's per week if you can and do the HE diet.

2007 2008 2012

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the feedback ladies. But I have heard that having sex before O day lowers your sperm count which favors girl?? Which is why I would want to wait till confirmed O with positive OPK to DTD. IS that not a good idea?
    I will look into the HE diet as it was suggested before.
    I have also decided to take out BS completely and stick to just pre seed only.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can wait until positive opk to make your attempts. You'd want to make an attempt the night of your positive opk, the next morning and that night again. If you can. 2 attempts is better than 1. We feel that more sperm = more boys!! And our results prove it. Good luck!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't matter that much for us, actually it very difficult to pinpoint ovulation and lots of times we think based on OPKs that we have ovulated but it was just an LH surge and actually ovulate a day or two after initial positive OPK.
    The most importand is to have 3+ attempts on fertile window cause more sperm=better fertility=boys like Jana has said.
    I'll speak from experience and add that 1 attempt is thought to produce girls and for both my DDs it was correct (plus we abstained for 2 weeks without knowing any swaying info, which also is consdered to sway pink, but is not recommended, especially if DH is over 35, cause the sperm may be of low quality).
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not recommend ingesting baking soda/ural/ASG any more because we are getting better results without them and when I researched it, it turned out that it is biologically impossible that they raise vaginal pH anyway. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

BE careful with Fertile CM, it has delayed ovulation and dried up CM for quite a few people.

You should cut the amount of flaxseed by 1/2, you need to be sure you're getting more fish oil or it may sway pink.

WAYYYY too much zinc for both you and DH. I know that's their recommendation on IG but that is an overdose level of zinc. That amount is only meant to prevent colds and not to be taken daily for long periods of time. 8-15 mg zinc for you, DH can go up to 25-30 mg

Honestly, I'd prefer you guys were just taking good multivitamins with everything in them instead of the nutrients separately. Nutrients are good for TTC a boy.

Would add 1000 IU Vit. D and probiotics - those things on IG are claimed to sway pink but we've gotten great results with them and now use only for blue!

I am personally not a fan of ginseng as I think it makes more abnormal sperm but I know some swear by it, so use at your discretion.

We had terrible results with BSF and I no longer recommend that. Egg white has been linked to uterine infections that may cause miscarriage and none of us use that at all on here. We are getting great results with Preseed alone and that is my recommendation.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY cannot say this strongly enough, DO NOT recommend the use of positive ions for blue. THey are unhealthy and dangerous and ions have never been proven to sway anyway. PLEASE do not use positive ions for blue. THEY DON'T WORK and may harm you.

Timing doesn't sway. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html We are getting 70% success FOR PINK with one attempt (regardless of day of attempt) and over 70% for blue with 3-5 attempts in the fertile window (o-2 thru O day) and you really, really shoot yourself in the foot by sticking to that lame Shettles timing stuff that does not work at all. IF you MUST do Shettles timing, I strongly urge you to have 3 attempts starting at positive OPK (day before ovulation) attempt that night, the next morning, and then again the following night. Those are all Shettles-timed attempts, but 3 attempts has much better success rates for blue.

There is no need to stay in doggy position for 30 minutes. just roll over and lay flat, prop hips if you like (do not need to) for 30 min.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcooper1314 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback ladies. But I have heard that having sex before O day lowers your sperm count which favors girl?? Which is why I would want to wait till confirmed O with positive OPK to DTD. IS that not a good idea?
    I will look into the HE diet as it was suggested before.
    I have also decided to take out BS completely and stick to just pre seed only.
    Any time you are in the fertile window (O-3 through O day) and especially O-2 and O-1, sperm survive up inside your reproductive tract. Those sperm are still alive in there, and then you just add more and more by having more attempts. And one release doesn't lower sperm count anyway (in some guys it can actually raise it because they make a nice new fresh healthy batch!) In order to lower sperm count with frequent BD, you would have to have 7-10 days of releases in a row before the fertile window even opens up. Having an attempt on O-2 or O-1 and again on O day DOES NOT reduce sperm numbers in any real way. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...frequency.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast