Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww, another gone to school! I know how you feel about hoping no one teases her, poor thing. I bet she will be just fine, get her big sissies to teach her how to stick up for herself! Hummus is a spread/dip made from garbanzo beans or chickpeas with onion and some other spices blended in. It's delish, one of my favorite things, and has protein and cards in it, as it's a legume. You can buy it in little tubs in the store. My girls love it, too, especially with pretzels or pitas. It's good on bread products and veggies.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think some girls are missing from here...Like where is zivic? And what happened to Fab?? She is just all gone...
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh ok thanks! made from beans so it's good for us lol I will try it for sure.
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    I think some girls are missing from here...Like where is zivic? And what happened to Fab?? She is just all gone...
    i was wondering about zivic too. is she back from her vacation yet?

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    i was wondering about zivic too. is she back from her vacation yet?
    Must be she was only gone for 2 weeks .
    Now that the new room is done I need new challenge! So I have to go hunt down some cute decorations for the room and after that Im going to paint all the baseboards in the house house we have lot's of white paint left anyway!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Awww, another gone to school! I know how you feel about hoping no one teases her, poor thing. I bet she will be just fine, get her big sissies to teach her how to stick up for herself! Hummus is a spread/dip made from garbanzo beans or chickpeas with onion and some other spices blended in. It's delish, one of my favorite things, and has protein and cards in it, as it's a legume. You can buy it in little tubs in the store. My girls love it, too, especially with pretzels or pitas. It's good on bread products and veggies.
    I love Hummus too! Do you make your own ever? I was curious about doing that.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love decorating. I was obsessed when I did DD's room!!! I cant wait to do another room!! I cant wait to get pregnant!!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB is back I'm pretty sure! I saw her post the other day I think?

Flava I second the rec on dipping veg in hummus! So good and EXTRA good for TTC boy! Re: the smileys those are what I used too, but if you pop the stick out of the test thing you can see your fade in pattern just like on a normal non-digital OPK. Have you ever tried that? It might help. But Lola is right too ... nothing wrong with just BD every other day. Have you done that with any of your girls? I know #4 was 1 time O day, and I remember one of them was BD every day. But I think the every other day is good for optimal sperm count and you'll should get w/in 24 hours of your O that way. Seems best of both worlds to me!

Lola sorry your mama doesn't seem to get the depths of the pain with infertility. Soul destroying is probably the best word I've ever heard put to it. And it isn't like I have a clue what it would be like personally I just have a ton of empathy for people going through it as one of my BFFs took 2.5 years. Oh it was hard! And I agree, NTNP is really only if you are kinda "whatever we'll get pg when it happens" and not on like, a CLOCK. No. You are definitely in a situation where you are TRYING and there is no just "whatever" about it. I'm keeping my hopes set on a healthy BFP for you this time around.

So my healthy eating yesterday didn't continue today. The hormones disrupted me yet again and drove me to have a chocolate malt, french fries and a grilled cheese for lunch. *sigh*. I don't even enjoy eating like that, KWIM? It's just what goes down easiest. I was WAY happier yesterday eating my lentils and salad. Hoping tomorrow is another good day.

Oh my goodness on the decorating front we are building a house right now so I have to pick colors for every single room, LOL! And the exterior! I just went and got a crazy mad amount of paint chips to try to decide what to do. DD1 keeps nabbing them for art projects :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    begonia -I never did it every day that's so not me.LOL
    DD1 was 2 times in 2 days. So just 24 hours apart. DD2 was 2 time in 1 night ;P DD3 was just 1 try and DD4 also 1 try swim up.
    But I don't want to try every other day because Im scared what if I start to early and get a bfp from that and that's ttc girl right?

You know it's a OWT that if you eat more junk food when you pregnant it's a boy.
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4Blue-never tried a BS douche. I may try that next time if I still have creamy cm, but not with the watery cm.

Lola-I'm not sure if it was post-O cm or not. I always get lots of creamy cm at O, it's how I always knew I was Oing before charting and all. But I did use the Preseed, so hopefully that cancelled it out! Gosh I hope so! I'm just worried the sperm won't be able to swim through my cm (and this is what I feel has caused me not to conceive so far).

I'm trying to think ahead to next month and I think I will get the Royal Jelly and maybe Bee Pollen. I've heard of other ladies on my other board that have "hostile cm" like me that it has turned hers to watery so far. She's had to turn to IUI because of her cm. I hope it doesn't come to that for me because if it does, I'm SOL cause we definitely can't afford it. Our insurance doesn't cover any infertility treatments. I worry too much lol.
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast