Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1203
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hope.ful View Post
    Tink is on the Sept 2WW board hanging out.

AF came today, so I'm officially out for a June baby. We will ttc again next month. I've never had any problems before. Does anyone have suggestions for me? I'm only 30 and DH is 31 so we're young, my temp always shifts and I have a normal AF so I think I'm ovulating. Are there any natural fertility things besides green tea that won't mess with our sway, that could help the fertility?
    I'm so sorry AF showed up. Are you making just one attempt? What about RJ/BP.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    Hey Flava!

May I ask why you made TWO attempts? Just wondering I remember you were freaking out about going natural? ..I am really thinking about two attempts, but I have no idea about my O day so I migh end up with just one.
    Yeah Im scared we did natural but msu didn't work either and DH said not to try again.We did like many others here every 2 days to build up sperm count. So 6-4-2 day before O. Not on O day because DH had an ooops...anyway I think only the O-4 and O-2 counts because lot's of ppl get pregnant with dtd only O-4 or only O-2 but very few from O-6.
    I write down my sway but decided not to post it because there is no way I want ppl taking it a part and chew on it like they do on IG. I only post it IF it's a boy. Actually Im so happy I didn't post my sway with DD4.(not that anyone was interested on it)
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Yeah Im scared we did natural but msu didn't work either and DH said not to try again.We did like many others here every 2 days to build up sperm count. So 6-4-2 day before O. Not on O day because DH had an ooops...anyway I think only the O-4 and O-2 counts because lot's of ppl get pregnant with dtd only O-4 or only O-2 but very few from O-6.
    I write down my sway but decided not to post it because there is no way I want ppl taking it a part and chew on it like they do on IG. I only post it IF it's a boy. Actually Im so happy I didn't post my sway with DD4.(not that anyone was interested on it)
    Aww i am sure noone here will attack your sway! I would LOVE to read it
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hope.ful View Post
    Thanks, WP! This was month #5 so it's just different than the last two times, but all in God's timing! I have a dr appt Oct 19so hopefully I will either be pg by then or my dr can help!
    Hope.ful, I think it's just bad luck and you will eventually get pg, like you said all in God's timing!

If you want to boost your egg quality, here's the thread with links ( although you're only 30, I had my 1st at 31 ) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ng-egg-quality
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WashingtonPromise View Post
    If you want to be here, please keep posting!!! B left because she just needed some time to adjust to her changes. We all want to know how you are doing, and I know I won't be visiting the preggo board until I have another bean.

Any symptoms? Did you have any symptoms before you tested?
    Yea, ITA Flava, you're not hurting anyone with your preggo talk!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5- woohoo for a pH of 7, I couldn't get nearly that high without bsf.

Lola- i hear ya on the weight, the potential blue result makes you ignore the growing ass. I'm not going to lie that I hate my body much less this last week, I'm choosing to believe every lb mattered. I agree drop that weight and feel more like you. Try paleo, great weight loss and its high fat high protein so you feel full and can eat all the veg you can handle. I did it right before my attempt (because we weren't going to) and dropped 5 lbs in a week! I also think it may keep you in a very boy friendly way, you know just because

Flava- post your sway, I can't imagine any here attacking like on IG. I would have never posted mine on IG as they would have chastised me for ignoring so many factors.

On the angry about losses, two weeks after my loss in Oct I saw a very pregnant woman smoking and chugging a red bull. I'm still amazed I managed to resist the urge to punch her in the face.

Holy crap I go MIA for a few days and it seems like so much has happened! So many in the 2ww and a few have left I'm still here and will not be going anywhere for more then a few days. Both dd1 & 2 had field trips this week and I was lucy enough to get to go on both but man they kicked my ass. DD1 was yesterday and they told us there was walking but it was actually more like hiking. Even the kids were exhausted! I needed my afternoons to nap and just couldn't concentrate enough to check in lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I forgot to mention we're down to two names, dh favors the first one. Charles Robert, after my uncle who married us and my dad, we'll call him Charlie. Owen Robert, first name I love middle again after my dad. We probably won't decide till we actually see him, face and goods lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink18 View Post
    hi girls! wp said i was being missed. i could have sworn i wrote yesterday...but i guess not. anyhoo...i have nothing to report other the im 6dpo. i swear my boobs hurt but its probably because i have been feeling myself up so much checking i made them hurt! last night and this morning i had pains that made me say hmmmm...almost felt like a knife or a cold sensation. i cant really explain it. im just trying to not read into every little thing and get my hopes up.

lola how many dpo are you?

i stopped working out as much and i think i have gained weight but i am.still like a 6-8.i also have.huge boobs too sooooo thats another factor. oh well dh thinks im hot and thats all i care about!
    I think I'm 8dpo today......can't wait till you test! It is nice to have a sweet DH who still thinks we are hot despite the weight gain. Mine is very cool about it also, but I hate it.

Not sure what diet I will do....kinda on the not eat much diet right now. I'm working my butt off right now, so it is distracting me and making me not have time to eat anyway.

Hopeful, I'm sorry.....sometimes I wonder if swaying is anti-fertile in and of itself, because there have been lots of women who take longer to conceive when swaying, but don't let that discourage you. Sometimes it just takes a while, but obviously you can get pg with your husband, so you will soon enough! I would do the green tea, maybe a wheatgrass supplement or smoothies, just fertility-friendly stuff like eating well and exercising, ya know?

And again, Princess, I will miss you, but totally understand. xxoo
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you're not leaving, 3P1B! None of you who are pregnant make us upset....at least I speak for myself, and I'm the infertile one (well, couple) here, so no worries!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, can I ask y'all a question? When TTC boy, is it preferred to DTD a bunch before your fertile window just to raise your T? I just read that in a thread somewhere. I haven't done that this cycle at ALL! I just had AF (we never DTD during that time--too gross) and am on day 11 (AF lasted 7 days) and we haven't DTD yet. I was planning on starting tonight... but now I am worried that I should have done it a few days ago! I was having DH hold off a few days to get some good swimmers stored up, so today is day 3 (possibly 4) of abstaining. (He can't remember if he released on Monday or Tuesday).

I am just stressed out. I don't know when I am going to O... and DD2 just got diagnosed with roseola, so I am worried about TTC while she has that.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 LastLast