Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just wondering how my sway sounds

So I am new to all of this and have been stuck on shettles method in my mind for years. I would just love your ladies opinions. I came across this site back in December so started focusing on gaining muscle (gained about 3-5lbs of muscle). Dtd every 2-3 days. Dtd cd 16, positive opk cd 17 and dtd, cd 18 and 20. Pretty sure I ovulated day 19. (Every other month is cd 19 or 21, strange I know). I'm a personal trainer so I lifted as I have always done (even did with my two girls). I took branch chains along with protein shakes, omega 3s, EPO, drank water with lemon oil, took multivitamin, did green shakes, took extra folic acid and b6. Also did 1-2 bananas a day with a sweet potato and some salt to it. Along with advocare's oasis drink which is high in antioxidants. I feel like the only difference with this pregnancy is frequency through my cycle and possibly during my fertile window, didn't do cardio, and added a couple supplements. What do you ladies think? I know not to be stuck on shettles but I feel like it's ingrained in my brain lol. Thanks everyone! Oh and we are due in Oct according to Chinese gender calendar it would be a boy. It was right with both of my girls but I think it's gotta be a joke right lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you got a bfp? If so congrats, fx for a sticky bubs. I agree with Atomic's approach to making comments on a sway once you already have a bfp as what's done is done. There is no point stressing one way or the other if you can't change it. I hope you hear boy in future.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

3. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm I have seen her comment before but that makes sense. Just curious if my sway missed anything for in the future. Like I said I'm so new to this and by the time I found the site we had been trying for 6-7 months and I believe missing our opportunity due to the shettles "waiting 12-24 hrs post positive opk" theory

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I prefer not to sound off on sways that are done deals. I have no way to know whose sway succeeded and whose did not, and it creates false hope and false despair.

Huge congrats and blue dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well doing everything I thought I could and we are having another girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh bummer, I'm so sorry it didn't go your way. But huge congrats on your new daughter. You have the family that many on this site consider to be the ideal one.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh bummer, I'm so sorry it didn't go your way. But huge congrats on your new daughter. You have the family that many on this site consider to be the ideal one.
    Is there anything from this that I could have changed? Could it be at all my husband who plays video games on his lap? Or is it mostly me? I don't know if I could manage 4 girls but just thinking about it since I still really want a son. What are your thoughts? I really thought this was him... it wasn't that much different from when we tried with DD2 except we had sex a lot more throughout my cycle vs around ovulation. Also wondering if we should have waited 12 hrs after that first positive opk... we had done that for 9 months tho and just weren't getting pregnant. I'd love any of your feedback Atomic! Thanks

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My advice is cutting back on the vegetable fats (dropping EPO) and then I had concerns about some of the shakes and stuff you were drinking. I feel that you had a great sway and should have NO regrets at all (so please, please don't beat yourself up over any of this at all) but that is the stuff I'd change.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    My advice is cutting back on the vegetable fats (dropping EPO) and then I had concerns about some of the shakes and stuff you were drinking. I feel that you had a great sway and should have NO regrets at all (so please, please don't beat yourself up over any of this at all) but that is the stuff I'd change.
    Ok thank you! So no protein and green shakes? I know you were cautious about spark. It's so weird bc so many people who take AdvoCare products have boys (since it helps with overall health). I had no idea about EPO. I just knew that was suppose to help with ewcm. Anything else? I wonder if there is something that could help with my husband. Do you think laptops can affect his sperm? Being a doctor, he thinks I'm crazy lol. I am sure I will be back but you probably don't want to hear from me until I'm done nursing?

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017