Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Thanks Lola

I know you must be sick of hearing it, but I am sorry that AF showed. At least work is a distraction for you. How's the weight loss going?
    Thanks, Bec. I feel a little more hopeless each month, but I never get sick of hearing anyone's encouragement or anything. Weight loss has kinda plateaued out, as I have just been comfort eating lately and just working my butt off. Not to mention that I feel hungrier with no meat, and I realized that I was not getting all of the aminos or enough B12 without meat, so I had no energy.....I've been adding back in some sushi and fish.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    I'm not sure, I don't know what I was thinking.
    I'm feeling very stupid and upset at the moment
    DON'T WORRY! Timing doesn't sway!!!!! Zillions of boys are made dtd every day during the whole fertile period, including just about every boy baby that I know IRL- seriously, I asked all of my friends and they were dtd a bunch since they were trying. You'll be fine! Just remember, there is nothing that will "get" you a boy anyway. If you get pg, you just have to keep your fingers crossed that your dice ends up on blue, but be prepared that it may not. Not to be hopeless about swaying, but you just have to remember that timing has not been shown to matter.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcboy View Post
    hi, can anyone direct me to the thread that is discussing hi-tec at home gender selection for this month?
    Not sure if there is another one besides your thread from some months ago....none of us are doing high tech at home. Sorry!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Foxy-if you really think you are done too I would be happy to loose weight together! I lost 3 lbs already haha
    Oh and Lola is here too , she still ttc but loosing weight.
    Lola-now that Im done I send you all my BFP chances ! And I get pregnant very easy so get ready lol.
    Girl, I wish it were that easy!

Foxy, yea....I am not really doing the diet, just a healthy diet where I have gone vegetarian (for the most part) and cut back on calories. I was pushing a 35lb + gain from swaying and doing the boy diet for a year and a half. I've gotten to the point where I can't anymore, I am really not a candidate to sway since we have fertility issues, but I still hang out and support everyone since I learned so much about it for the past year and a half! Feel free buddy up with me if you are wanting to lose some! I think Atomic started a thread for that, but if not, I will.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    DON'T WORRY! Timing doesn't sway!!!!! Zillions of boys are made dtd every day during the whole fertile period, including just about every boy baby that I know IRL- seriously, I asked all of my friends and they were dtd a bunch since they were trying. You'll be fine! Just remember, there is nothing that will "get" you a boy anyway. If you get pg, you just have to keep your fingers crossed that your dice ends up on blue, but be prepared that it may not. Not to be hopeless about swaying, but you just have to remember that timing has not been shown to matter.
    Thank you. I'm very happy to hear this

My OPT was - today, I'm so confused I don't know if I have O'd and missed the surge or I haven't O'd yet.
    Wondering if I am in the 2ww now or what.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Thanks, Bec. I feel a little more hopeless each month, but I never get sick of hearing anyone's encouragement or anything. Weight loss has kinda plateaued out, as I have just been comfort eating lately and just working my butt off. Not to mention that I feel hungrier with no meat, and I realized that I was not getting all of the aminos or enough B12 without meat, so I had no energy.....I've been adding back in some sushi and fish.
    I guess it makes sense that your body will take a bit of time to get used to the decrease in calories and nutrients. Are you still taking supps?
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    Thank you. I'm very happy to hear this

My OPT was - today, I'm so confused I don't know if I have O'd and missed the surge or I haven't O'd yet.
    Wondering if I am in the 2ww now or what.
    I know you said you stopped temping, but it is a really good indicator to whether you have O'd or not. Maybe O is a little delayed?

2008 2010 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never took my temp lol I kept forgetting.
    Can I temp now? Probably not, I would need pre-O temp to compare to?

I think I just got a little bit of EWCM but not sure. There was some clear CM but also some cloudy stuff to, I think that could be from last night though.

Why does it have to be so confusing.

If it it EWCM and I am Oing now. DTD was approx 13hrs before O.

I think I might use protection from now on, what do you think ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never took my temp lol I kept forgetting.
    Can I temp now? Probably not, I would need pre-O temp to compare to?

I think I just got a little bit of EWCM but not sure. There was some clear CM but also some cloudy stuff to, I think that could be from last night though.

Why does it have to be so confusing.

If it it EWCM and I am Oing now. DTD was approx 13hrs before O.

I think I might use protection from now on, what do you think ?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah it is probably useless unless you have some pre O temps as well. If you are O'ing now then you would want to use protection for a few days. At least until you are out of the fertile window anyway.

2008 2010 2013

Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast