Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice needed for TTC pink next cycle

Hello ladies. Can anyone help to clarify some things for me. I have definitely read a few of these bits before but now can't find the right threads!

Am I right in saying DH shouldn't lose weight but should reduce red meat? Is this to reduce the pH of his sperm? What should it be? RE supplements, DH takes CaMg, B-complex, vit C and St John's Wort. Are these ok for pink? He took Zinc while TTC both of our boys but he shouldn't for pink right? I'm stopping my vits and minerals cos I took loads when I had my boys.

I think I've read mixed opinions on whether drinking decaf coffee is pink or blue or neither! Any advice? I'm happy to cut it out if it's an unknown. I attempted a pink sway with DS2 but without the help of this website, so I didn't do enough. I just ate alkalising foods and tried to time it pink. But I was eating lots of healthy nutritious foods so I know now why it didn't work.

I have been trying to plan my meals for LE and am worried that in order to keep the protein levels down, I will be under on my calories, as I normally don't eat much sugar but do eat lots of protein! Any advice on ways to get the calories up while the protein stays down would be helpful. Sugary drinks maybe?

So, I am going to do veggie LE diet for four weeks (I have already cut down on red meat consumption) and then FR to DTD at positive OPK. Sound OK?
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump!

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the bump, never saw this one altho think I may have answered some of these in another thread you wrote??

DH limiting red meat is so he can lower testosterone.

I would have DH drop the B vitamins for sure (they're good for sperm health) and maybe the Vit. C as well. Zinc should be avoided by DH.

I think decaf coffee is totally neutral. I think caff. is fine for a pink sway so don't feel that you have to drop caffeine to get a girl, you don't.

Sugary drinks are great ways to get cals without protein. Any empty calories can help - candy, cookies, cakes. Fruit is a good way to get some cals too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thanks for the bump, never saw this one altho think I may have answered some of these in another thread you wrote??

DH limiting red meat is so he can lower testosterone.

I would have DH drop the B vitamins for sure (they're good for sperm health) and maybe the Vit. C as well. Zinc should be avoided by DH.

I think decaf coffee is totally neutral. I think caff. is fine for a pink sway so don't feel that you have to drop caffeine to get a girl, you don't.

Sugary drinks are great ways to get cals without protein. Any empty calories can help - candy, cookies, cakes. Fruit is a good way to get some cals too.
    Thanks soooo much Atomic xxx

TTC 2017 - BFP!