Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does it really matter what we eat?

I'm not eating anything boy friendly, but I did drink 300ml of apple juice... anyway, for those who are using My Fitness Pal, as long as you're within your level, you should be swaying shouldn't you??

Today I've had 1022 calories, 162 carbs, 19 fat & 46 protein (oops, my limit is 45g). So I was wondering, if you're careful and watch that what you eat isn't too salty and not high in calories, that's a sway, isn't it?

Okay, I may be failing to see how to do the sway, but it might help some other girlies here too!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to bump but this went down the list with no replies.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with the LE diet you can have a variety of different foods as long as they fit within your limits. I personally chose lower fat, protein, and sodium foods so I can have more and I am not starving all the time. If you are eating more higher fat/protein/ sodium foods you will hit your limits a lot faster therefore probably will be very hungry all the time and be liable to to cheat and binge it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's how I pretty much did it... I ate what I wanted but did not go over my limits I did do a lot of white rice and white plain pasta meals with some cheese
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had meat in 2 months, but if I want to have some cookies and it's in my limit I do it. I definitely eat lots of low cal, low protein, low sodium type food so that I can eat more because I'm used to eating LOTS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think generally as long as you are within your limits, it is fine.

However, you might want to think about things that are "too" good for you, like juices. They are usually quite high in vitamins and nutrients, which you might want to avoid.

Also, your calories sound a bit low. I think it is recommended to aim for 1200 calories to make sure you still ovulate. Have you thought about eating empty calories like sweets that are pretty much only calories (hardly any fat and protein) to bump up your calories?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Sorry to bump but this went down the list with no replies.
    Yes, I'm sorry I postponed answering it because I wanted to be sure to give it a good response with links so I needed access to my desktop computer. I thought I'd be able to answer it sooner, I apologize. Thx. for patience.

As long as you're sticking in your overall totals for the day for LE Diet http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html you can have apple juice if you'd like some. If you're doing the IG or French diets, they do not allow apple juice.

I do not feel that you're getting enough calories or fat. Don't worry about going over protein by 1 gram, it's of no consequence.

As long as you're moving in the direction of less, you're still swaying pink. But at the same time don't forget you're going to need to sustain a healthy pregnancy after the diet ends. The limits on LE Diet are both to sway pink and to make sure you don't cut back too far.

I wrote a new LE Diet FAQ essay that may help answer some of your ongoing questions http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-diet-faq.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ