Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for you P4P, im waiting for your update. How many days did you abstain for before DTD? and did you DTD only once?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you SO much girls!!!!!!!! Yall were the first ones I thought of when I saw that!! Isnt that awful! And then I thought well I guess I shouldnt my first!! Doula, I dont know!! Im sitting here holding my FMU, because I cant decide if I want to go ahead and test today or wait until tomorrow!!! Im 9dpo today!! Maybe Ill just keep it in a cup until I decide! Wishing Im sorry youre feeling under the weather. Yes I too dont usually get MS until around week 5 or 6, and EXTREME M/S doesnt even begin to explain it, so I seriously feel all of your pain!!!

Thank you so much for all of the prayers and FXing, and PINK dust!!!!! Its exciting to have so many people excited with you!! I hope everyone who made their attempt this month gets their BFP and for those of you trying soon, I hope you get BFP's the 1st month!!!

Ladybug, Im still praying this is our healthy little princess from Heaven too!!!!

Welcome Pickles!!! We ended up with 9 days abstinance and we DTD once!!

Okay, you girls that are on here today ( I know you guys in the UK and maybe Canada are snoozing!), do you think I should go ahead and test today or wait until tomorrow???!!! I'll be 10dpo tomorrow!
    2000, 2006, July 2011.... hard for a to bless our family!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EEK!!!! I don't know.....!!!! I hate to be the one that tells you to tests and there's not quite enough HCG yet......

If it was me personally.....I would test!!! LOL
    Remember though...if you had implantation just a day or so ago, there may not be enough to pick up.

FX'd if you do!
    XO
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I was giving advice to someone I'd say wait but if it was for me I'd test lol!! If you do test and it's a negative dosent mean your out though hunny so bear that in mind!! I had my implantation cramps at 5 dpo so I tested 4 days after that, if you only had spotting yesterday maybe give it one more day!!
    Lots and lots of luck
    Xxxxxxx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Im leaning toward waiting until tomorrow!! My DH said just do it tomorrow! Its going to kill me to have to wait till 6:30 tomorrow afternoon!!! AHHH!! But Im worried it wont show up today! Or I could just test both days! This waiting game is NO FUN!!!!!! Glitter, are you still waiting until this weekend??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing on a star View Post
    If I was giving advice to someone I'd say wait but if it was for me I'd test lol!!
    Exactly!!!! There's probably not enough to show up today so if you do it, you may just get disappointed with the results but waiting is T O R T U R E!!!!!

Wishing, hope your m/s gets better! I hope all of us get PINK w/little to no m/s...That's my wish for us! W/both kiddos, took Zofran (aka Zo-Friend) until I delivered so I'm really hoping this one will be different.

Got FX for you guys!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would probably wait until tomorrow. I really dont want you too though as i want to know-but a BFN is so disheartening, and I think your HCG levels will be better at 10dpo.

I know I haven't joined you all before on this thread but I have been following you all. Im out again for this month-AF arrived! May will be month 7 for us ttc a girl since I had a miscarriage at 9wks in October. Feeling disheartened by the whole ttc thing as we conceived so easily before the miscarriage and both our boys were conceived first and second month trying.

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting to test this month.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Gorgeous Pickles View Post
    I know I haven't joined you all before on this thread but I have been following you all. Im out again for this month-AF arrived! May will be month 7 for us ttc a girl since I had a miscarriage at 9wks in October. Feeling disheartened by the whole ttc thing as we conceived so easily before the miscarriage and both our boys were conceived first and second month trying.
    Pickles!!! So sorry to hear about your m/c. I'm sending you lots HUGS! We're in this together through the good times and bad and I'm so glad you're joining us.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaJain View Post
    Exactly!!!! There's probably not enough to show up today so if you do it, you may just get disappointed with the results but waiting is T O R T U R E!!!!!

Wishing, hope your m/s gets better! I hope all of us get PINK w/little to no m/s...
    That's my wish for us! W/both kiddos, took Zofran (aka Zo-Friend) until I delivered so I'm really hoping this one will be different.
    Got FX for you guys!!!
    Zofran is great!!! With my DS1, I was on Phenergan 4x a day through my 5th month....with DS2 it was even worse!!! The phenergan nor zofran would work alone so we alternated them every 4 hours, and was STILL in the hospital a week dehydrated. It took a few days the get them to work somewhat through IV, but after I went home I felt awful again! Luckily it ended shortly after 1st trimester! Im feeling a little yucky right now actually! Mine usually doesnt hit till 5 or 6 weeks, but I told my doctor to be ready because I want to have meds ahead of time and I want the phenergan in suppositories so that Im not puking them up! Im also going to try the Sea Bands to see if that helps.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Gorgeous Pickles View Post
    I would probably wait until tomorrow. I really dont want you too though as i want to know-but a BFN is so disheartening, and I think your HCG levels will be better at 10dpo.

I know I haven't joined you all before on this thread but I have been following you all. Im out again for this month-AF arrived! May will be month 7 for us ttc a girl since I had a miscarriage at 9wks in October.
    Feeling disheartened by the whole ttc thing as we conceived so easily before the miscarriage and both our boys were conceived first and second month trying

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting to test this month.
    Im so sorry Pickles. I know its discouraging, but please remember, everything comes on Gods timing not ours!! He has a time and purpose for everything, and you will get pregnant right when He decides its the perfect time!! Just pray about it and ask God to give you patience and comfort through this journey! I promise He will answer! XOXOXO to you! Hope you get a BFP very soon!!!

And I agree, Im trying my best to put it off till tomorrow when my DH gets home!!! IT IS SO HARD !!!!

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast