Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

busy summer social calender

I have a super busy summer schedule. I have weddings, bridal showers, 1 big vacation, one weekend getaway, and then regular summer activities.

It is nearly impossible with these social obligations to be super strict on my diet. I can skip my breakfast no problem. I can drink peppermint tea, diet drinks and the dreaded aspartame. But how the heck do I stick to this diet??? Also, with the summer living on the coast, how am I not suppose to take part in summer activities like swimming with my DS? I don't want my DS to suffer with a boring summer because of my sway. It is so frustrating I feel like there is never the perfect time to sway.

I held off till the summer thinking that would be prime time because of all the time outside, less eating, etc. But now the more I think about it, maybe the winter WAS better?

I don't know why I am writing this, just venting. Funny thing is I am not stressed about it, more like an eye roll that no matter what, nothing makes a perfect sway.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree, there is no perfect time to sway. MPO I think Feb-May are the "best" months to sway pink not only because that's what research indicates http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ns-and-swaying but for the very reasons you suggest. The holidays are over and there is just less going on. I often diet during the winter months and it's really easy for me to lose weight then.

I totally think you should take your DS to the pool! I HATE it that you would feel the need to miss out on that. I am not at all convinced that sways a massive amount anyway. After you swim use some RepHresh or Replens and it should counteract any change in pH (although I think it's probably better to do chlorine than salt water). Live your life because I PROMISE there are tons of women out there who go to the pool/ocean every day and still conceive baby girls.

If you find you're having trouble sticking to a very restrictive, IG-style diet, you have other options. You could switch to a vegetarian/vegan diet, or try either the Low-Everything diet or the French Gender Diet (these two diets are available in the Dream Member section.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ