Thread: 1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Juniebjones; December 13th, 2016 at 01:04 PM.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How long have you been on the diet? I've found it gets easier each week. Although I'm sure it'll get worse again if I'm on it for a long time! Remember it's hopefully only a short time and you might get your little lady!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was really down, I am naturally slim and lost weight making me quite underweight. I looked so skinny and dreadful and felt lousy with no energy at all. My skin was horrid, my hair was horrid and I constantly questioned if it was worth it. In the end I had to adapt the diet a bit to get more calories in and concentrated on acidifying foods, calcium rich foods and magnesium foods. I kept sodium and potassium as low as I could without starving myself.
    I am 12 weeks pregnant now, took us 6 months to conceive and it was our last month of trying because I couldn't take much more and DH was fed up of it too!! I hope this is the girl I crave, if not I know I can say I did everything I could without making myself really ill!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was depressed BEFORE the diet, so the weight loss and terrible food is making it even moreso, and of course it's hard to plod along when you know nothing is a guarantee... so you're not alone. hang in there!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is actually a good sign - stay strong. ♥♥♥

I wasn't depressed per se but I did lack motivation and found it very hard to work up enough energy to really care one way or the other.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm with ya jj! I too feel the exact same way!!! I want to give up EVERYDAY!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    We all just have to stick together through this, because most other people in our world just don't even understand. I don't even have the energy to really share it with others...lol

The cardio everyday at least helps to make me feel a little better. Pastel are you trying this month? I thought I saw this on another post. I wish you the best. I have another month. I am not going to stress out about timing and just have hubby abstain and do it when I get a + on my opk or a peak on the clear blue monitor if it figures out my cycle out in time next month. I want to get pregnant quickly and not have to do this diet much longer!
    The one person that knows that I'm swaying besides DH is my mom. I'm starting to wonder if telling her was a good idea. She calls me everyday and critiques what I am or not doing for my sway!!!!!

I did try this month jj. I'm officially 8dpo tonight.