Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lunch: Spinach enchilada + 20 restaurant chips + 6 tbsp of restaurant salsa

Dinner: English muffin pizza with 2% mozzerella cheese + mushrooms, baked kettle chips, and 3 small salted caramel cookies + 1/2 bottle of wine

1215 calories, 34 grams of fat (25%), 28 grams of protein

Trying to keep my calories on the lower side to see if that helps with the weight loss. When I conceived my DS I was eating very healthy - TONS of veggies so I'm really trying to cut back and decline my health by eating crap. Looking forward to a BFP this summer so I can have my green smoothies and meat back!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait to pig out!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stephk View Post
    Can't wait to pig out!!!!
    You have been doing this diet so long - I hope your cycle returns for you soon! Your dedication is quite impressive! You've probably already answered this, but how much weight have you lost since January?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started the diet at the beginning of November and the 6/7 days a week exercise at the beginning of October (was doing 4 days a week before that). In August I went for a medical and weighed 67kg I'm now 59kg.

I do love the fact that I've found lots of new yummy meals and recipes to try but sometimes I really do not feel like the restriction. However I do cheat every weekend - would go mad if not!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH wanted fish and chips tonight so I had a very low cal/fat/protein breakfast and lunch so I could join him! Yum! My bottle of Becks was delicious too! My first weeks aren't being very strict are they?!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stephk - congrats to you, that's amazing!

Weezie- I haven't been doing great for my first week either!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weezie - i gave myself a 'transition period' at the beginning so I started easing into it mid-October, was probably still easing in November too, allowing myself to make errors here and there, tweaking things as I went along. Now it is much easier. So I really dont think you should worry about it. I did panic in the beginning because of course I thought I would get PG in Jan or Feb lol! Anyway, the thing to remember is that its the overall pattern of eating that counts not a day here or there eating fish and chips.

things that save me when I know I am going to have a cheat dinner are low fat soups such as tomato and basil or veggie soups (it is possible to find very low fat low protein soups that are not 'diet' soups and taste great - filling too). Also slim noodles and slim pasta with sweet potatoes and a load of veggies, salads etc. If you eat something like this at lunchtime you pretty much have your full quota of fat and protein for your cheat dinner.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ocado: Eat Water Slim Pasta Fettuccine 200g(Product Information)

here is the slim pasta if you havent seen it before. It used to be 0 protein per pack, its now 4g but thats so tiny anyway. This is great to have with veggies, a low fat/low protein sauce and a big pot of low fat low protein soup for lunch on a day that you will be having a high cal, high fat, high protein dinner. Yiou could even use some of the soup instead of a pasta sauce.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today has been a really hungry day, it was harder than usual to go without breakfast. We went out for a team lunch as well and the table was booked for 1230 so knowing I couldnt eat lunch when I felt like it might have had an effect on my hunger.

5.20am - coffee with whole milk
    10.00 - cup of dandelion tea
    12.00pm - latte from coffee machine at work - had to have this, was really hungry at this point and having this really helped.
    1.00pm - chose the most LE friendly thing on the menu - gluten free flatbread with roasted vegetables (courgette and aubergine), small amount hummous and baba ganoush. Had some ginger beer with lunch.
    3.00pm - 2 bananas, some strawberries and Glenilen Farm raspberry yoghurt. Was still hungry so had a punnet of graze bounty hunter (this is a small amount of chocolate drops, coconut and cranberries). Must now not eat until dinner time!
    6.30pm - will either share a bottle of rose cava with DH or have a gin and tonic
    8.00pm - white spaghetti cooked with tendersteam broccoli, anchovies, garlic, basil and chilli. Served with a piece of salmon and some vegetarian parmesan. Will share a bottle of white wine. Forgot to mention the magnum I've cream for dessert!

So thats 2470 cals, 88g fat (38%) and 68g protein
    (really dont think I could do this diet if I had to do it 7 days a week!! And believe it or not this is STILL less than before, I must have been eating close to 4000 cals sometimes)

Happy friday everyone

OMG DH got the lindor chocs out and what can I say naughty day I had 4 and it's 5g fat for each one!!!! So I'm now on 2960 cal, 114g fat and 70g protein argh
    Last edited by stephk; April 11th, 2014 at 04:15 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Decided to have another cheat day! We had a family day out and ended up having lunch in an American style diner. So I had a burger and fries and onion rings! Plus lemon tart for afternoon tea! Now enjoying a G&T and peanuts. Not sure what we're doing about dinner
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast