Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

AF delay on Clomid?

AF is late this month, though I’ve taken several preg test and all have come back negative. I’m just wondering if taking Clomid this cycle might have screwed up my normal cycle like this. Anyone else experienced an af delay while takging Clomid?
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just posted to you over on the Feb thread! What dpo are you? I'm 14dpo and AF is due today with no sign of her and my temp is still high. Like you, all my tests have been BFN as well. But I didn't use clomid, only vitex. What brand tests did you use? I used Wondfo (which have some really bad negative reviews stating they never show BFP!), a Target brand, and a CB digital. The Target brand and digital were both taken at 12dpo.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, essnce629! My best guess is that I’m at about 18dpo today. I don't temp as with my thyroid issues, my temps are usually all over the place anyway. But I got a +opk on the morning of Feb 13, 20 days ago, so just going off of that as far as O. I used a clear blue and a first response, both looked about as neg as could be. I’ve been having what I could described as either pregnancy or pms symptoms (they’re both so similar, right?) for a few days now... mainly my boobs are so sore! Lol! And I’m craving every non-le food under the sun.

(p.s. part of me is hoping that just by posting this, it will bring af on. Just when you make a big deal about something, it fixes itself, right?)
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just looked it up and it looks like vitex can lengthen the LP as well so that's probably what's going on with me and probably the same thing happened with you and the clomid.

I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sometimes your ovulation happens at a different time than you think it is and O can be delayed which then makes AF come late. HOWEVER, I did have one person who seemed to develop longer than 14 day LP on Clomid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ