Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and about DH.....I gave him an FRER that I took the am after I originally found out...just to be sure...and it was almost as dark as the control line....LOL He looked at the test, raised his eyebrows and then looked back me. He was silent for a few seconds and said...."I am really excited Hun.....I was just really looking forward to actually TRYING this time!" Poor guy... Our first DS was a BCP oops and then we had sex once on O day with 3-4 day abstinence which resulted in our next 2 boys. I think sex everyday for 3 weeks was really exciting for the man...hahahahaha!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh DM, I laughed out loud at your DH's reaction. Poor man! Let's hope this pregnancy has you all frisky so he gets what he was promised

Don't talk about how long it is until our attempt because it's freaking me out - I do so much better (in everything in life!) if I dive straight in and don't think about it for too long! I don't know about the food. This sounds like BS but there's nothing I *really* fancy that I'm not already eating. I eat all sorts of crap every day so it's not like I'm short of treats and I don't miss meat at all. Although now you have me thinking about it, I'll definitely enjoy doing my big Sunday roasts again and marmite on toast for breakfast! Oh crap, now I'm hungry - must be time for bed
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi congrats Doula that is fab news. I have my BFP too! My cut off was only one day and four time bd in a row. I had to try to get pregnant quick. I'm so pleased though but keep thinking its a boy! I'm only about 5 weeeks and feel soooo sick It has been so early this time and got a really early BFP i hope this is a good sign! x ps my sway is in the attempts bit but it really wasn't a great sway as had given up really x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twosweetlads View Post
    Hi congrats Doula that is fab news. I have my BFP too! My cut off was only one day and four time bd in a row. I had to try to get pregnant quick. I'm so pleased though but keep thinking its a boy! I'm only about 5 weeeks and feel soooo sick It has been so early this time and got a really early BFP i hope this is a good sign! x ps my sway is in the attempts bit but it really wasn't a great sway as had given up really x
    YAYAYAY!!!!! Congrats 2SL!!! That's so great!! I'm 4w3d today so we're pretty close in due dates! Come over to the April due date thread in the pregnancy section

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Oh DM, I laughed out loud at your DH's reaction. Poor man! Let's hope this pregnancy has you all frisky so he gets what he was promised

Don't talk about how long it is until our attempt because it's freaking me out - I do so much better (in everything in life!) if I dive straight in and don't think about it for too long! I don't know about the food. This sounds like BS but there's nothing I *really* fancy that I'm not already eating. I eat all sorts of crap every day so it's not like I'm short of treats and I don't miss meat at all. Although now you have me thinking about it, I'll definitely enjoy doing my big Sunday roasts again and marmite on toast for breakfast! Oh crap, now I'm hungry - must be time for bed
    HA! Sex during pregnancy has gotten worse and worse with each child... Last time I was pregnant I think we DTD once in the last 4 months. I get really bad sciatica and every position KILLS me. Come to think of it...this may be the reason why my hubby doesn't want to have any more kids...

About your attempt....my mouth is zipped. You have tons of time.....and food is totally over rated.... xoxoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twosweetlads View Post
    I think I already said congrats but you can never say it enough! woohoo!!! Go team pink!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    About your attempt....my mouth is zipped. You have tons of time.....and food is totally over rated.... xoxoxo
    You're a good friend DM
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many congratulations twosweetlads
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12