Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just when I thought I had it all figured out (timing question)

I've just been reading through some threads and read that it's best to bd every 4 days instead of cut off's/1 attempt?
    Please help!
    My brain is spinning

If we were to bd every 4 days between now an OV, our last would be on the day before OV. Is that likely to be too close?
    Or do I need to completely delete shettles from my head?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again tg.

Here is the "anti-timing" essay. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Many of us got 2-3-4 or more opposites with timing so it's very easy for us to walk away from it. In your case, you may not be ready to do that yet (and I understand, that is ok as long as you stick to that one attempt!) What I DON'T want you to do is any more 4 or mor day cutoffs like you mentioned in your other thread you tried this past month. That is not going to get you pregnant in any kind of pracitcal, reasonable time frame. FWIW I got 3, possibly 4 (the 4th boy was a sneak attack LOL) with cutoffs and my daughter late at night on the day before O, practically O day itself, and my ovulation was confirmed via ultrasound so we know 100% that's when we got her.

BD every 4 days is not where most people start off. Most people want to start off doing a stricter sway at the beginning and that is fine - remember, you need to live with your sway and not have any regrets. So I would not have you jump right into e4d. I would start off keeping the one attempt, and if you WANT a cutoff, that is ok, but make it 2-3 days and not 4 or more. YOu can do this with or without a frequency pattern like we discussed in the other thread. But the important thing is that you DROP the less effective things, like timing, frequency, pH/jellies BEFORE you start adding attempts. Don't decide, upon getting 3-4 BFN, that you will start adding attempts while keeping timing and frequency and pH, because both scientific research and our results are showing that those things don't sway much if at all, when compared to that one attempt.

When to go to e4d is in one of the following situations: a) OPK's aren't working for you and/or your cycle is irregular, b)you're reduced fertility (either you or DH) or over 38 and need to get pregnant sooner rather than later c)the idea of one attempt is so stressful for you that it's making your life unhappy just thinking about it d) husband is not down with the one attempt idea It's not that e4d isn't working, it seems to be, it's that it's a little on the new side still, something we've only been focusing on for about a year or so and while it does seem to be getting good results thus far, I'm not ready to start using that as our starting poitn. Start with one attempt first and see what happens.

We don't know why the one attempt works. We started off without even CONSIDERING that number of attempts might sway at all. But then our results were undeniable, with the ladies keeping the timing/frequency/pH while adding attempts, getting tons of opposites and then people who had only one attempt, even when they didn't do a lot of other stuff, getting girls. And additionally it became apparent that the sway tactics that were always done with one attempt were ALSO getting about the same results - I turned it aroudn and around in my mind looking for any other logical explanation and there wasn't any. One attempt seems to sway pretty strongly pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ