Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is what I"m speculating, based on my observations and also the study that shows couples who have more intercourse even when NOT in fertile days of the cycle, have quicker times to conception than those who stick with only TTC sex around O.

In general I would NOT dramatically increase frequency of BD at least without first trying one attempt with whatever frequency you're doing normally.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Erin514, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a question pop in my head today. If my DH does the FR for 7-10 prior to one attempt - does that have any effect on the 'daddy's home' scenario? I mean, like, will his body go, woooa what's going on here?? We BD like once, sometimes twice a week.. so im wondering if we are meant to just carry on as 'normal' or do the FR anyway because i really wanted to try that.. but not if it has the opposite effect because he would then be releasing semen every single day up untill our attempt and that would not be considered 'normal' for him/us??

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems to be your exposure to the hormones in his semen that may up fertility.

That having been said FR has not gotten stellar results anyway (I do think it sways but probably not enough to justify the trouble it causes) and I honestly do not KNOW if it could inadvertently sway blue for some guys. on paper it's not supposed to, but we don't know how any of this works.

Letting him "do what he does" while keeping the one attempt has worked for several people, so if that may be a better fit (less stress, less "controlfreakishness") then that may be something to consider.

5. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For my failed pink sway we DTD 1-2 times a day for 35 days straight. Not kidding. It was exhausting. For my successful girl sway, we DTD every 4 days, but the time I had a +OPK we had DH release and then DTD less than 30 minutes later, and I jumped and dumped. Ya, we're young and fertile

I think for pink it's less about FR/abstain and more about the one attempt in the fertile window. One attempt will mean less sperm overall anyway, regardless of FR or abstain.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

7. Thanks squigglepink, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carmella_marie View Post
    For my failed pink sway we DTD 1-2 times a day for 35 days straight. Not kidding. It was exhausting. For my successful girl sway, we DTD every 4 days, but the time I had a +OPK we had DH release and then DTD less than 30 minutes later, and I jumped and dumped. Ya, we're young and fertile

I think for pink it's less about FR/abstain and more about the one attempt in the fertile window. One attempt will mean less sperm overall anyway, regardless of FR or abstain.
    Holy crap. How could you two even walk after that???

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

9. Likes The Anchor, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carmella_marie View Post

Just wondering.. with your DH releasing before your attempt does that not then give him a fresh batch next release? Your method was one of the first I read in January, few days before finding this site.. so it's something I think we should try rather than the FR!

Your vibe attracts your tribe 💞

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    Just wondering.. with your DH releasing before your attempt does that not then give him a fresh batch next release? Your method was one of the first I read in January, few days before finding this site.. so it's something I think we should try rather than the FR!

Your vibe attracts your tribe ��
    Hurry up FR is what we call this. Have him release once, dump it, then DTD again AS SOON AS HE IS ABLE using only second batch for insemination. Within an hour if possible, within 3 hours still good, within 6 is ok. If it gets longer than that, of course you can still attempt, but the hurry up FR is probably not gonna be helping you because most guys will have recovered and made a relatively large batch beyond that time

In other words you can't have him release in the morning and then DTD that night. Well you can, but it doesn't qualify as a sway tactic.

12. Likes Erin514 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hurry up FR is what we call this. Have him release once, dump it, then DTD again AS SOON AS HE IS ABLE using only second batch for insemination. Within an hour if possible, within 3 hours still good, within 6 is ok. If it gets longer than that, of course you can still attempt, but the hurry up FR is probably not gonna be helping you because most guys will have recovered and made a relatively large batch beyond that time

In other words you can't have him release in the morning and then DTD that night. Well you can, but it doesn't qualify as a sway tactic.
    Thumbs up to this

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkHopeful View Post
    Hi Ladies

Can I please have a Poll

To get your little girls did you Abstain or FR

We did FR with our two beautiful boys
    WITHOUT
    Supps
    Diet
    PH
    Ions

Desperate to know which way to go!

Its my last hope 🙏💕🙏
    Hello I have 4 daughters and my hubby and I always had sex every day, not saying this is what you should do, because some may disagree with me. But this is just what we always have done, and ended up with daughter's every time. Good luck to you. You can have all my pink dust. And never had an orgasm making any of my girls.

15. Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually I need to check something here..
    What happens the days prior to this?? I'm talking DTD or DH releasing.. can we do nothing and then do the hurry up FR?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast