Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm nervous and excited too. I'm trying to tighten up a bit but I'm still pretty relaxed. I'm really not the type to stress out so I'm just going with the flow. I am trying to get more cardio in though. I was doing well but then injured my knee at the end of April so stopped everything. Back on the bike Sunday and today!
    Ditto 3sacharm! I should be ovulating in the next couple of days but I just want it to hurry up and come so I can just get on with the official attempt. Still getting negative OPKs but I had bad o pain today so not sure what to think. Test was darker today but not as dark as the control line.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies looks like I'll be joining you's.
    AF showed this morning 5 days early ... I get you 3'sacharm on being feed up this diet is just driving me bonkers , 22weeks on it on and really really need to get pregnant next cycle otherwise I'm afraid I'm gonna give up on the whole ttc.
    Next cycle I got to give it my best shot

Good luck everyone and hoping and praying July brings much JOY !!!!!
    Xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

3. Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested to know if anyone here is going for FR and then one attempt? I think I'm doing the regular release 2-4 days and then hurry up FR.

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to go with FR but I think its just too stressful.
    I'm sticking with e4d this cycle , I think that's enough to keep the swimmers healthy and enough to get pregnant

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

6. Thanks Dreamsister thanked for this post
    Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    I'm interested to know if anyone here is going for FR and then one attempt? I think I'm doing the regular release 2-4 days and then hurry up FR.
    My husband has been wishy-washy so I'm just going with one attempt. He never releases on his own so it will just be whenever we do it which is often enough. Hopefully I can hold him off so that we don't end up in boy territory!
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

8. Likes XXforhubby, squigglepink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jolly July!! Who's with me?!! :)

FX for you Beau82! What is it with wishy-washy men?! I swear my DH will talk about how much it stresses him out and blah-blah-blah, but then HE is the one that practically attacks me every 3-4 days!! You can't have it both ways! All joking aside, he loves having kids- He just has to talk it to death, hahaha!

Side note- We are making an offer on a 5bdr house that is 2,500 sq ft! It has 3 full baths, full finished basement with a laundry room, office, and an oversized 2 car garage. It's completely move in ready!It's in a fantastic neighborhood. I'm so excited!!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

10. Likes squigglepink, amelia10 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kc15880 View Post
    Hi guys! I am possibly trying in July too. Very long story short we are trying to apply to do IVF PGD here in australia (our eldest has autism) which is nearly impossible. We have been trying to apply since last sept & we should know next week after the committee meets on thursday. If its a no (which we think it will be) we will be trying in july. I have been on the LE diet for 20 weeks now since I started in feb & I have lost 9kg so far. Im at my lowest adult weight but Im still nervous about my diet (so many potatoes, white carbs, bananas). Ive never eaten so much crap food in my life but Im hoping it all helps. Also nervous that hubby hasnt been doing the le diet but he has been drinking heaps of coke zero, olive leaf & peppermint tea. This is our last baby so I hope it all goes well for us.
    Did you hear back from the committee?

My eldest has ASD and I only recently found out PGD was even an option but decided it would be too stressful to pursue. We have already been ttc for over a year so I don't need the extra stress.

My AF is due July 1 so I may or may not be joining this group... I would rather be joining a due date thread

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

12. Likes squigglepink, XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am confused about FR, for our attempt in June dh released everyday for 4-5 days and then twice day before the appt, then one attempt at OPK, he is over 35 so abstain was not an option but I read on a post atomic replied to someone else that FR can Inc sperm count in some men. I think she said it had to be FR for a week, we did not do that, what are the best options for those with dh over 35? If am unsuccessful this month want to tighten this part of my sway up, thanks x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find out on wednesday! I am so nervous about the outcome of this meeting. It has taken us so long to get here. 20 weeks on the LE diet too so I am ready to get my life back to normal! AF arrived a few days early so if its a definite No from the meeting we will be having our big attempt in 2 weeks I cant wait to eat meat again, go out for dinners & snack!
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!
    Fully jumping into jolly July now.
    After 3 days of weird spotting, af has finally fully arrived.
    It's funny that I am actually relieved to see it! The spotting was freaking me out!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

16. Likes squigglepink liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast