Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, good luck for tomorrow Girlieplease!
    How long did you lay down for with your girl? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I just went to sleep, so all night! With this one I decided after 10 minutes to get up but nothing came out, sorry for too much info!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    I think I just went to sleep, so all night! With this one I decided after 10 minutes to get up but nothing came out, sorry for too much info!
    With my attempt 5 days ago I got up after 5-10 mins and a load came out, yesterday I lay down for 1.5 hours and when I got up a very minimal amount came out. It definitely got all sucked up I think. Lol!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbutterfly16 View Post
    With my attempt 5 days ago I got up after 5-10 mins and a load came out, yesterday I lay down for 1.5 hours and when I got up a very minimal amount came out. It definitely got all sucked up I think. Lol!

That's not how it works, the semen is not sucked up into your cervix or uterus and it's meant to liquefy and come back out carrying with it any dead/dying sperm and possible pathogens with it. What most likely happened was that your hubs had a bigger batch one time vs. the other - it does happen!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That's not how it works, the semen is not sucked up into your cervix or uterus and it's meant to liquefy and come back out carrying with it any dead/dying sperm and possible pathogens with it. What most likely happened was that your hubs had a bigger batch one time vs. the other - it does happen!
    Oh I see! So even if I had got up after 5-10 minutes, would the same amount have come back out as when I lay down for 1 and 1/2 hours? I thought it must have all got pulled up there from laying down so long. *clueless* lol.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it does take the sperm 15-30 minutes to exit the semen and go into your EWCM up inside your cervix so technically no a bit more would have come out during that following bit of time - but it isn't semen, it's not the stuff that comes out, it's the microscopic sperm cells. the "stuff" that comes out is just semen (and believe it or not, if your husband had had a vasectomy, that "stuff" would still be there, it would not have sperm in it any more, but he would still ejaculate that same amount of "stuff")

Semen doesn't go up inside your cervix or uterus. IT's like a little life raft that keeps the sperm alive till they can swim out of the semen into the EWCM. At that point, your body doesn't "want" the semen there any more so God/Mother Nature designed this ability of it to liquefy and come back out and get rid of anything yukky or bad like dead sperm and possibly any germs that may have come along for the ride. But the tiny little sperm Elvises have already left the building at that point.

8. Likes Pinkbutterfly16 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it does take the sperm 15-30 minutes to exit the semen and go into your EWCM up inside your cervix so technically no a bit more would have come out during that following bit of time - but it isn't semen, it's not the stuff that comes out, it's the microscopic sperm cells. the "stuff" that comes out is just semen (and believe it or not, if your husband had had a vasectomy, that "stuff" would still be there, it would not have sperm in it any more, but he would still ejaculate that same amount of "stuff")

Semen doesn't go up inside your cervix or uterus. IT's like a little life raft that keeps the sperm alive till they can swim out of the semen into the EWCM. At that point, your body doesn't "want" the semen there any more so God/Mother Nature designed this ability of it to liquefy and come back out and get rid of anything yukky or bad like dead sperm and possibly any germs that may have come along for the ride. But the tiny little sperm Elvises have already left the building at that point.
    Really interesting - thanks atomic.

Last question from me on this one - Ultimately, do you think it doesn't make THAT much difference how long you lay down for then, as long as you are sticking with one attempt?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In our statistics we DID see improved results with j and d (and I believe most people did this after 5 minutes since that is what I suggest most people do LOL) so I do think it may be adding something. But I don't have the data to tell you a difference between 5 and 10 and 15 and 60 etc.

11. Likes Pinkbutterfly16 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In our statistics we DID see improved results with j and d (and I believe most people did this after 5 minutes since that is what I suggest most people do LOL) so I do think it may be adding something. But I don't have the data to tell you a difference between 5 and 10 and 15 and 60 etc.
    Oh well, you got your little girl with laying down all night, so I will just try and focus on that lol x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you need to take a step back from this and not worry so much about the details. With swaying, the more you focus in on these little namby-pamby details that make no difference at all really (like laying down 5 vs. 10 minutes or whatever) the worse it goes. Don't sweat the small stuff, if you've done the things that really seem to sway and then get "swaycessed" about 5 vs. 10 minutes that not only makes you worry over things that don't need worrying over, but may even undermine your sway.

I just went into this concept in a bit more detail here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...tc-pink-2.html

14. Thanks Pinkbutterfly16 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12