Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhope View Post
    My plan is to start the LE-diet in February (12 weeks before the first attempt in the middle of may). I have already start with the exercise (1 h brisk walk 6 days a week), a lot of coffee (6 cups a day, didn't drink it at all before), 3 meals a day (no change from before), 16 h without food (between 6 pm to 10 am) on weekdays (started last week). I only eat vegetables, fish and chicken (no change from before). When I start the diet I'm only going to eat vegetarian food though. My BMI is about 18 so I don't have any weight to loose.

The first week in February, one week before I'm going to start the diet (in other words 13 weeks before first attempt) we are going on a all inclusive vacation. In other words I'm going to eat a lot more than I use to. Probably three meals a day like I use to, but a lot more food and probably a lot of vegetables, fish, seafood and chicken (I (almost) only like healthy food) and maybe deserts and a couple of drinks before dinner.

I love food and really looking forward to this vacation! I'm going to continue with my exercise during the vacation. What do you think, is it ok for me to be relax about this and enjoy all the delicious food or could it ruin my sway? Should I postpone the first attempt a month to the middle of June instead, and do the diet for about 16-17 weeks before to make up for my "all inclusive week"?
    Any time after 12 weeks is fine. You do not need to sway for 16-17 weeks that's not what our results showed.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello I'd like to join! I am not officially starting the diet hardcore until the end of Feb since we are starting TTC end of May, but I am trying to get it figured out and get the kinks out in the next few weeks and also lose some weight. I'm not doing super low fat because I have diminished ovarian reserve. I'm aiming for 1,800 calories or less a day, with fat and protein between 60-80g per day which is still much less that I was getting before.

This is the beginning of my fourth week on the diet. I have had a few cheats, and a few days where I didn't quite hit my number goals but I'm still in the learning period. Today I had:

Breakfast (10:00am)- Sausage breakfast sandwich (I only have these on the weekend), water, and coffee with creamer
    Lunch (2:00pm)- 2 slices cheese and veggie pizza, 1/2 Dr Pepper, water
    Dinner (6:00pm)- homemade chicken and egg noodle soup, 2 small squares dark chocolate, water

I usually have more fruits and veggies, but today's numbers come to 1,660 calories, 78g fat, 73g protein. I'm excited to get some more meal ideas from you ladies!
    Last edited by 3rdXsaCharm; January 28th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
    Me (31) and DH (34)
    Two amazing boys Nov '08 Dec '14
    BFB 8/31/17 - It’s another BOY! Due 5/15/18
    Possible IVF/PGD for pink in 2019

Ectopic Mar '12 MC @ 5 weeks Dec '12 and Jan '17

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No they don't. I use coconut water for both boys and girls and if you use seltzer instead of soda water (they taste identical) that takes away even the remotest likelihood that it sways blue.
    Seltzer?? I make my own soda water using a soda ******, is that okay?
    1 TTC 2017

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to our group!
    I have only just started myself on the diet - doing pcos le. I am basically counting breakfast, more veggie meals ans limiting meat as much as possible.

We arent ttc until july so just trying to ease into the diet.
    1 TTC 2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby bells- I think seltzer is just carbonated tap water (USA) or carbonated mineral water (as opposed to soda water etc) i read this water essay by AS a few weeks ago-
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

If this is not up to date perhaps AS will confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to beautiful DS1 born 2013
    2017!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Artisam I will have a read!
    1 TTC 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A new day a new week !
    Today I've had some instant noodles and dinner is butternut squash (never had this before !) and chick pea curry with a Pitta bread ( getting a little sick of rice!)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesterday was a good day! No breakfast, coffee, then a chickpea/sweet potatoe fritter with salad leaves & dressing for lunch. Dinner was spag bog with garlic bread. So I loaded up on the pasta and limited the meat (100g) and smashed 3 pieces of garlic bread to get the carbs up. 1 glass of wine and 1 Diet Coke.

Calories were at 1533 and was 3g under in protein, and over 6g in fat. Carbs still need some work , still had 55g left.

But good day! ")
    1 TTC 2017

10. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a good day baby bells! and also a tasty dinner so well done! I love garlic bread I had it Friday and Sunday !

I always have a coffee in the morning with Splenda to tie me over with a tiny dash of milk (can't stand black coffee I tried it last time)

I'm unsure of lunch today but dinner will be a veggie stir fry with chillies with egg noodles and a bit soy sauce

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that garlic bread may become a regular occurrence!!
    I really have pushed out the skipping breakfast - 12.30pm and still no food!
    1 TTC 2017

13. Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast