Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any way to save my sway?

Hi girls,
    I am so dissapointed in myself, I just cant stick to the LE diet. No snacking is a problem for me, as I usually dont sit down for meals but eat the leftovers of my boy, he might leave a whole plate of food untouched and I just cant throw food out.
    I am on metformin and mostly vegeterian, but I am eating a bit here and there during the day and this is not going to change, I have admited this to myself after eight months of trying to stick to the no snacking rule.
    What I am doing different from last time, when I got a boy, is no supplements, I used to get a lot of vitamin D, multivitamins and B12.
    So is there any way to save my sway? We are e4d and I exercise 4 times a week (running 30 min followed by walking 10 min.)
    Any advice would be great!
    TTC 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think any "pink friendly" changes you can make to your diet/lifestyle can help. You really don't have to do it all or some kitchen sink sway as Atomic would call it. I think one of the biggest things I learned after swaying for so long is that you need to do what works for YOU. Absolutely do not drive yourself insane trying to do everything one way when it's clearly not working for you. Being vegetarian, tsking metformin, having an attempt E4D, and not taking vitamins all sway pink so you do have that going for you. Exercise is good for pink swaying too. Can you increase it? 60 minutes is what's getting results and less than that may sway blue unless you have PCOS then any exercise is good if I'm remembering correctly. If you can't do more than the 60 min, it's fine do what works for you.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Likes kittendreams, mumof4boyz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to add that even women with totally boy friendly diets still get girls by a sheer stroke of luck. I also have a hard time believing that there's never been a girl mom that snacks or doesn't strictly follow an LE lifestyle.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

5. Likes kittendreams, mumof4boyz liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ksmom is absolutely right! You have so much going for you just keep doing what you can when you can and be kind to yourself. With my sway opposite I was so hard on myself and drove myself crazy trying to do everything right and it didn't work anyway!
    Meanwhile I was so caught up in the stuff that doesn't work and neglected the big thing that does- exercise!
    This time I will take the time I spent worrying about ph timing moon signs ions boy foods etc and just get on the treadmill and exercise for 60 mins everyday.
    I agree with Ksmom that getting your exercise up to 60 mins would be a great tactic.
    I also have a similar problem with wasting food so I've started putting ds1s leftovers in the fridge and giving it to him for lunch the next day lol!
    Wishing you all the best with your sway I think you are doing great xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

7. Likes mumof4boyz liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're on metformin and have gone vegetarian you're already doing great. You probably need to eat more frequently due to the metformin.

Can you do a bit more exercise? 60 minutes instead of 40? (4 days is fine) that may really help.

I think you're on target for a good sway. Try not to worry, you are still doing a lot of things different than when you got your boy and that is what matters.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ