Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlie - you poor thing! I hope you manage to see someone... you must be going insane just worrying...

Oh Sunset - my Due Date is 20th June!!

OMG!!!! Deaks and Indigo... congratulations!!!! Has it sunk in yet!?!?! Such wonderful news!!

maybebabypink - I get you! I've been lost in the world of lying on the couch feeling yuck and going to bed early too!!!
    2008 / 2010 / 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieispy View Post
    deaks indigo HAPPY XMAS lol what a fab early present so so happy for you both x x team healthy pregnancy

came on to see what news there was - off again to sit on the sofa - more pains more spotting MW mobile went straight through to message saying she was unavailable till monday GREAT and if worried phone labour ward which I dont think I qualify for that. Am starting to panic now - i know there is nothing i can do but it sucks - i lost my angel at 9wks5days but that was without any spotting or clue anything was wrong - sorry for the downer off to worry oh and DH is working all weekend
    Hiya, the labour ward isnt just for labour, you can ring them and just ask if they have an early pregnancy unit and explain whats happening. Id probably just say you feel like its getting worse, the worst they can do is say no. xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Pink View Post
    Hey sunset, I'm ok thanks hun. Managed to sell the house this week....at last!!! And the day the offer came in a lovely house came up that we both liked, must be fate. Also the postcode at the end is 5DD, 5 being my fav number and DD for obvious reasons - how could i say no, lol. Does mean the ds1 will have to change schools which i slightly gutted about but the schools are good. So going to be very busy packing as they make to exchange b4 xmas and move by mid jan. Hope you, the boys and baby girl are all ok. Can't believe how quick all the pregnancies are going

Loving all these bfps at the moment, but making me want mine even more now. I've managed to do the natural contraception way for a year now, but asked my doc for the pill yesterday as i know i won't be able to concentrate when packing/ moving. Does that affect swaying in anyway?

xxx
    CONGRATS!!!! must be a great feeling to sell and find some place so soon....wish it was me!!! My house not going up for sale till end feb, well whenever we can get the weather to paint outside and finish garden!! Wasn't in a HUGE hurry, but having 2 cots in my room is no chance! My ds1 will have to move schools too as we are in a village, but he's cool with that, hope ur ds1 is too. 5 is my fav no too!!! Not sure about the pill and swaying, but I fell pg with Ds1 on the pill, never missed 1 or was ill.... that was the combined pill tho, heard the mini pill (high in progesterone) might sway girl??????? You should look into it. Diff is with the mini pill u have to take it at the EXACT same time each day.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlie, I'd defo call Early pg unit, I did twice at the beg on this pg beause of the Pains and once as I fell and was worried. So just phone, that's what they are there and get paid for!!!

Pinga, nice to hear from you, can't believe ur almost 12wks now!! FX after that u feel a bit better? esp in time for xmas..
    2002 2006

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    am resting for now - labour ward have never been great before so holding off phoning them x trying to rest and keeping fingers crossed
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm worried today as yest whilst walking round Asda I had the worst pain ever at the left side of Belly button and not that i feel them move much, but usually at night I feel flutters ans pulses, but can't remember the last time I felt even that. Prob thurs night??? Prob worrying about nothing but that pain worried me, like a 'stitch' I had it a week or so but not as bad as yest. Can any of u remember when u 'really' felt the baby move?? each day??? can't remember at 18wks if I felt the boys alot each day or sometimes?? Been 5yrs!! xx
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlie, rest is best!! I'm supposed to be doing a 12,5hr nightshift tonight and I know we are Soooo busy, but gonna go in and take it easy, if the pain comes back I'm going home! At least they can't say I never tried to go in!!
    2002 2006

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didnt feel ds3 properly till 20wks due to plancenta being at the front x ds2 was about 18wks but with both ds2 and 3 i felt them less as I was busy if that makes sense - not concentrating on feeling them. I remember stitch pains alot i found it coincided with growth spurts of my bump however if you are worried call in x have you got a doppler?
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can of coke or a weak coffee or sweets might make them move for you x
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood and Charlie, sorry you are having worries. Hope you can both speak to someone if you feel things aren't getting better.

Not great news here. After having a pregnant on my digital last night, my lines were very faded again this morning and I have been having severe back pain this afternoon. Basically identical symptoms to my chemical last month except I haven't started bleeding yet as the progesterone will be delaying that. Going to test again first thing in the morning but I'm really not hopeful. Just had a long chat to dh and I think my hardcore swaying days are over. I have lost too much weight, I feel unhealthy and I can't cope with the emotional roller coaster anymore.

I might consider sticking with the timing and acidiphilus (that has actually proved much more successful in lowering my ph than the diet) but ditching everything else. I have also just been reading up on what could cause chemicals other than short lp/low progesterone (which wont be the case this cycle) and it's possible that it could be blood clotting which baby aspirin would help prevent so I might start taking that. Need to speak to my doctor and see what she says. I know I sound pessimistic considering I haven't even started bleeding yet but I really don't hold out much chance.

Anyway I'm sorry to be on such downer...again... But I just wanted to explain why I might disappear off the thread, at least for a bit. It's just too hard. X
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast