Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indigo you poor thing. I've never had MS so really have no clue but can imagine how awful it must be especially with little ones to look after. Hope you find something that helps. x
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    indigo how come you dont have a pregnancy ticker?
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indigo Violet - Id post asking atomic as I read something she wrote before about taking it in pregnancy and doses. I feel for you, feeling sick to me is worse than childbirth, makes me want to curl up and do nothing but cry. I have felt sick on and off today and it gave me a horrid reminder of how that feels, so much so that its made me think about delaying my attempt for a couple of cycles so atleast DS2 is a bit older and walking confidently lol.
    Charlie hope you feel better soon xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lavender, i was sooooooo the thundercats generation...thunder, thunder, thunder cats! and your outfit sounds awesome! Oh and i too need to get hold of some holly!! Hope you havent missed ov... my opks quite often fade in and out. have you had any ewcm? Keep testing!

H&G, im starting to think me and dh might go high tec... not this time round but next time. I have some inheritance saved up so i just need dh to be on-board. Must be so hard for you having lost a dd. Im convinced my first chemical was my dd, so to actually know must be devastating. i do so hope you conceive another dd, be it swaying or high tech X

Inglewood, sorry to hear you are having family dramas over twinnies gender. Shame people cant just be happy for you that you are firstly pg and secondly carrying two. Why are they obsessed with gender...leave that bit to us mummies!!!!

Indigo, so sorry you are suffering. Wish i knew what to suggest. At least its a good sign though. Well jell of your meet up with maybe! Wish i had a swaying buddy nearby

I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office. I do so hope its my SS! Gonna try wait til christmas, but im a a bit rubbish at that! Hoping my recipient got theirs ok and didnt have to add any postage!! Queue so long at post office, i just wacked a load of stamps on!

I got the stinky coal tar today.... dont remember it smelling this bad as a teen but not gonna moan as it wont affect my sway. I will just smell like a croass between a hospital and road works for a few months!

Ph looking good 3.9-4.3 at the mo and hoping to ov early next week. I know i say this every month... but pleeeeeeease god, let it be my go!!

Hi everyone else! X
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    fingers crossed for a bfp this month deaks! it truely is your turn for one!!

chocolate - hope you are feeling a bit better for tomorrow!! and hope you decide when it feels best to start ttc
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    deaks/ H&G ~ After telling my dp this mnth that i was pg the first thing he said was ohh well you didnt get pg the way you wanted with us not swaying etc. and commented on how easy it was to fall pg without swaying. He then went on to say that the odds for this one being a boy are high and if this is the case we will have no other choice but to go high tech and have to save. which im glad he's on my side.
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lmw - have u looked into how much it would be high tech?
    This is something I would consider for our last but depends on the over-all cost espcially if it took a few cycles but also wouldnt want to tell people and that would be almost impossible

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood ~ rant all you want It’s only good to get it off your chest and that’s what we’re all here for! Thank you, I too thought she was very cheeky, but at the same time I get those kind of comments as soon as I leave the house... sometimes I think perhaps I’m just very hormonal at the moment? DH thinks I’m being overly sensitive and apparently people are just trying to make conversation lol it just gets to me when people put such a negative tone to me having my children close in age.. at the end of the day it’s not like they’re “accidents”! They were all planned and very much wanted and I wouldn’t have it any other way! But as I think we all know, people just can’t be happy for other people
    Yay for 20 weeks!!

Indigoviolet ~ You can definitely take b6 in pregnancy! It might be worth booking an appointment with your GD as I know of women who have been prescribed b6 in pregnancy to help ease nausea.. something like 10mcg

Lavenderlime ~ fx you haven’t missed ov! Do you not take your bbt?
    Love the outfit btw!! awesome!

Chocolate ~ MS really isn’t nice at all. Let us know what you decide!

Deaks ~ great ph! hopefully the coal tar will do the trick and help the rash clear up quickly! If you go high tech will you go to Europe or America to have it done?

Littlemisswilko ~ it must be so nice to know your dh is on board for going high tech in the future if this is another sweet boy for you. I would have loved the idea of high tech but there is just no way on earth we would ever have been able to afford it so i would have had no choice but to try naturally again.
    08 09 12

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    lmw - have u looked into how much it would be high tech?
    This is something I would consider for our last but depends on the over-all cost espcially if it took a few cycles but also wouldnt want to tell people and that would be almost impossible
    i havent looked to much into it but it costs around £6000 - £7000 at cyprus. I think youre there around a week or two so could tell family you were going on holiday. would obviously have to do some more reserch but obviously this can be an option
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunset - the 'you've got your hands full' comment is the one I get all the time too!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast