Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Amari~ I may have asked you this, but do you temp? This would help you see if you O'd or not.

Feb's almost here (I know I'm a broken record, sorry) but I've been waiting since November to be able to even attempt again!!!! Almost there....
    I don't. I tried in the past but it just didn't work out for me. It was too stressful.

So excited for your time to be coming up soon!!! 20 days!!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AWESOME news Rainbow!!!! congrats!!!!!

I'm temping and really wondering when I'm going to o w/ SP and diet.

Speaking of diet...I'm getting worried b/c I'm losing weight so quickly. Anyone else going through this? I ate some beans and cheese and corn tortillas for dinner tonight just to give myself the extra umph.

DH says I look way too thin, my BFF too I think so also. Any tips on how you ladies are maintaining? Should I just add in more fat and protein? I'm the lowest weight EVERRR....let alone when TTC. Any tips?
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    AWESOME news Rainbow!!!! congrats!!!!!

I'm temping and really wondering when I'm going to o w/ SP and diet.

Speaking of diet...I'm getting worried b/c I'm losing weight so quickly. Anyone else going through this? I ate some beans and cheese and corn tortillas for dinner tonight just to give myself the extra umph.

DH says I look way too thin, my BFF too I think so also. Any tips on how you ladies are maintaining? Should I just add in more fat and protein? I'm the lowest weight EVERRR....let alone when TTC. Any tips?
    I don't know that I have an answer for you, but I am in the same position. I've lost way more weight than I could hVe imagined, and am at a lower weight than my lowest weight as a teenager! Too thin. Personally, I've decided to drop the caloric aspect of the diet for the 2WW - ie, I'll eat any amount of whatever I'd like, except still not going to eat any meat. But instead of 1500-1800 calories, I'm letting myself eat to my hunger.
    October 2009 February 2011 November 2012 April 2014

Hoping for our !

Cycle 1 HRC Dec 2013: 13 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 4 HB frozen
    Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    March 18, 2013 - BFP; Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks & 7 weeks
    April 12, 2013 - 8 weeks, no longer a heartbeat & M/C due to large SCH.
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Knockyourballsoff and Jazzers-Yes, I went through this too! My weight wasn't high to begin with and I was losing way too much. I had to start to add whole milk yogurt and muffins and cake etc. to stop from losing too much. I also increased portion sizes and seemed to be eating a lot more than most of the swayers on here. I also had to incorporate a lot more dairy just so I could include some non-meat fat. I ended up eating a bunch in the 2ww to try and gain more weight b/c my dh was unwilling to continue if I didn't gain weight. GL!!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't make a decision-should I start Vitex? Should I start Vitex and SP? I am leaning towards just doing the Vitex and Pep Tea for the month I have off from TTC b/c the SP scares me a little, but I don't know, then I wonder if my T levels will be high? The only reason I am thinking of doing either of them is to sway. Anyone here just doing vitex?
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone else find that they count and re-count days in the 2WW? I swear I've counted my DPO at least 4 times this evening, wondering when the earliest I could test is... LOL! Oh I forgot how slowly time can go when you're TTC!!
    October 2009 February 2011 November 2012 April 2014

Hoping for our !

Cycle 1 HRC Dec 2013: 13 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 4 HB frozen
    Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    March 18, 2013 - BFP; Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks & 7 weeks
    April 12, 2013 - 8 weeks, no longer a heartbeat & M/C due to large SCH.
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    Can't make a decision-should I start Vitex? Should I start Vitex and SP? I am leaning towards just doing the Vitex and Pep Tea for the month I have off from TTC b/c the SP scares me a little, but I don't know, then I wonder if my T levels will be high? The only reason I am thinking of doing either of them is to sway. Anyone here just doing vitex?
    my gut feeling is that if you're going to do clomid again next month I'd give the vitex a miss this cycle!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzers View Post
    I don't know that I have an answer for you, but I am in the same position. I've lost way more weight than I could hVe imagined, and am at a lower weight than my lowest weight as a teenager! Too thin. Personally, I've decided to drop the caloric aspect of the diet for the 2WW - ie, I'll eat any amount of whatever I'd like, except still not going to eat any meat. But instead of 1500-1800 calories, I'm letting myself eat to my hunger.
    that's what I did too - relaxed portions in the 2ww but more strictly counted it before OV.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another BFN. Think I may be out this month. I'm out of vitex so probably should order some before AF starts...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Katie where have you gone??? Have you decided when your next attempt will be?

Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast