Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony - it looks like you have 2 little boys very close in age too! Mine were 15.5 months apart, and are little balls of energy!!
    October 2009 February 2011 November 2012 April 2014

Hoping for our !

Cycle 1 HRC Dec 2013: 13 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 4 HB frozen
    Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    March 18, 2013 - BFP; Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks & 7 weeks
    April 12, 2013 - 8 weeks, no longer a heartbeat & M/C due to large SCH.
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine are 22.5 months apart. I thought that was a handful! The most competitive children you can have is 2 boys who are less than 2 years apart. Mine certainly live up to that.

And about the 2WW, I always stopped the diet in the 2WW last year as I was not TTC every month. I have not stopped it this time as I am TTC in Jan and Feb. However, my diet is not as full on as the LE diet, so it is easier to stick to. My naturopath told me it was fine to only be on the diet for 2 weeks leading up to your attempt, as if the diet is really different to what you normally do, it will work that fast on your body. You should just always do what you can live with and have no regrets about later on.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    Mine are 22.5 months apart. I thought that was a handful! The most competitive children you can have is 2 boys who are less than 2 years apart. Mine certainly live up to that.
    Yep - I have to agree with that! I have identical twin boys who've been fighting since they were in the womb!

It's fine to give yourself some cheat days on the diet, but make sure to try your best to maintain low blood sugar in the 2WW since that's when it's most important - so that means no snacking between meals. What I always did is give myself a big cheat day the day af arrived - it helped lessen the blow somehow, especially as I'd just spend 2 weeks dreaming of all the things I could eat when I got my BFP.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, ladies! Well, I am skipping Feb because of the whole thing that happened with the clomid but I will still be hanging out with you all cheering you along and the trying again I hope in March!

Sorry, Katie, about AF. Pink, did you get yours too? I feel mine coming on soon.

Who here is doing vitex and/or saw pamento? How about of the clomid users? I know you can't use it the same months but I think you can use it up until the af before. I need to go read more about them...
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari - understand you wanting to wait.. I'm taking vitex

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Amari. I hope your poor tummy has settled. That did not sound like fun at all. I take vitex but none of the other stuff so am not much help with the dos and don'ts. Take care of that tiny body of yours!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys...I'm joining this thread now. I haven't read through it yet to see who all is here but chances are that I know many of you.

I should be Oing around Feb 23rd(ish) so it'll be the same time as many of you it looks like! I'm still waiting on AF to show up but w/3 days-worth of BFNs and today's temp drop, I'm definitely out. Katie, Pinkin and Amari, I sooooo feel your frustration and disappointment...

to the rest of you!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like there's a lot of late February attempts. I'll be following all of you to see how they go. Hopefully lots of BFPs.

Pink, it doesn't matter when you attempt, I'm going to stalk you like it's my job. haha

Jazzers, did you figure out if you O'd? Did you have an attempt?

Amari, have you tested again or is AF here?
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi all ive got some serious cramps today 3-4 dpo but it cant be anything as we didnt attempt lol, so i dont know whats going on !!! cant wait for my first attempt in feb, im soooooooooo excited !!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my, you ladies are so chatty it is hard to keep up, but I will try.

Jazzers: Welcome! Yes it is possible to miss your surge over night, but if you checked the night before and the morning after you would have noticed some changes. You should definitely switch to Clear Blue smiley face -- they check for the increase in your lh so as long as you are testing at least once a day it is nearly impossible to miss your surge. It will detect elevation from the following day, where as with the lines its ify and you never really know.

Katie- So sorry for your bfn. Much luck in the future.

LittleMiss- You're attempt sounds great! That is my ideal attempt -- abstain and one time bd on o day. The only problem is that the diet is killing me and I wanna get pg this month so bad, so I feel like I can't just leave it up to one attempt and hope for the best. Good luck to you!

Peony- Your post was funny - I never have had much of a libido at all and I have all boys...go figure. In my experience I am not sure that libido has much to do with it. Never had a Big O with any of my boys. ???

Hope&Dream - I would do all 4 attempts: day before, day of, 24 hours after and 36 hours after. If you only want to do 3 attempts then I would stick to the 24 hours after because then you will know you definitely caught the egg. I was doing IVF so they always scheduled my retrieval for exactly 36 hours after I gave myself the shot. My sis-in-law just did IUI and she o'ed exactly 36 hours after the shot as well (it was monitored by ultrasound).

I went out to dinner last night with my dh for our anniversary. Cheated a little but not much. I have been on this diet so strict w/ no cheats for 6 weeks, and it is 3 1/2 weeks before my attempt so I figured if I was going to treat myself now is the time to do it before I get my af. I had a vegetarian veggie soup and a vegetarian entree w/ eggplant, pumpkin, spinach & rice....oh, and a glass of red wine! So at least no meat but probably more sodium and calories than I should have for the day, though not much.
    I have decided to change my plan for the month. I was reading so many people's attempts - boys and girls - and noticed that there is no pattern at all. Boy moms dtd once or many times on different days; and girl moms dtd once, or many times on all different day. I don't think how much or when you do it matters at all. I think it is really all up to diet and the maternal condition at the time of conception that will determine whether your body will allow female or males to penetrate the egg. If your like many in the middle and just fine then its 50/50, if your more nutrient nurished then you'll sway more boys and more nutrient deprived will sway more girl.
    So, I had a talk with dh last night and told him that we are changing from abstaining to fr b/c we need to do multiple attempts to ensure getting pg and he needs to help me out cause I am not doing it all on my own. He is not one to take care of himself. We will bd on o-3, o-2, o-1 & o using his 2nd batch of the day after having him fr for 10 days before 1st attempt. He will release 1xday up to 3 days before attempts and then start 2x day for 3 days before and through attempts. I'll use rephresh every 3 days and a touch every am on morning when I am not due for a full app. Bd with sylk each time.
    Do you think I should jump and dump on o-1 and o day? Maybe just wait 5 minutes?? Do you guys think this sway girl good? I feel like I am doing the diet so strict and even doing a mini fast o week -- I have to get a girl. My original plan was the bd once, so this is a big change for me mentally.
    Anyway, sorry for such a long post, I just wanted to bounce my new plan off you girls and get some feedback.
    Last edited by prayforprincess; January 30th, 2012 at 11:00 AM.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast