Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh Lanini I'm so terribly sorry to read this. Best wishes on your future life, wishing you every joy with your husband and son!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic,

I didn't expect to report here again. But after 2.5 years and countless cycles of TTC, as well as 3 inseminations and 2 ICSI, I unexpectedly had a BFP a few weeks ago. I'm in the 7th week of pregnancy. We could already see the heartbeat. The baby was conceived without medical assistance. I wouldn't have expected that. I thought I would never get pregnant again. Now we are of course very happy that this surprising miracle has found its way to us. But since it's a surprise, I didn't do any pink sway. After this long time, I desperately want a second child, even if it is a second boy. Still, I hope that somehow luck will be on our side and give us a little girl.

In the months before conception I actually did regular exercise. in January, February and March I actually did exercise quite often (5-6 days per week), mainly going for a walk, but often not for a whole hour at a time, but several small exercises spread throughout the day. I averaged 12,000 steps per day. In April I did almost nothing (exercises only 1-2 times a week or less). Conception was in mid-April. I didn't go on a diet. I haven't lost or gained any weight in the last few months, although I did gain a few kilos in the fall last year (from about 53 kg to 57 kg), but I've been maintaining this weight since November/December. I've been eating about 1800 calories a day for the past few months, some days less, some days more. However, I always skipped breakfast. Unfortunately, I didn't drink any coffee or alcohol.

Until the middle of March I was taking a lot of supplements and vitamins because of our embryo transfer in February. After this one was a BFN I stopped taking vitamins. The last time I took Femara was in February, before the transfer of our embryo, which was a BFN.

We had 2 attempts in the fertile window. Coincidentally, it was in the rhythm of the e4D (Tuesday and Friday, ovulation was probably on Saturday). In addition, I was very sick during the conception period, I had tonsillitis and took antibiotics.

What do you think my chances are for a girl? I didn't do any sway, didn't pay any conscious attention to anything, because after such a long time (2.5 years) I no longer expected conception. Do you think my chances are simply 50/50 or did I subconsciously sway pink or blue?

A girl would be so great! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
    But a boy is also OK and will be loved with all our hearts.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314