Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ion bracelet's

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ion bracelet's

So i was thinking for the heck of it to get an inexpensive ion bracelet.
    But seeing as how i know nothing about ions - can someone who does know something about them have a look at these links and let me know which is best? Or are they all much the same?

http://www.vital-ion.com/products/sm...-ion-bracelet/

TITAN ION ENERGISER PLUS WRISTBAND

Dual Loop Wristband
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted a link for one on another thread. It's this one:Amazon.com: Quantum Scalar Women's Energy Bracelet with Negative Ions: Health & Personal Care

Much cheaper than the other one you are looking to get. Mine came with a card of authenticity. It isn't as bulky as it looks in the picture. In real life it's just the right size.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping for more responses
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    AS- do you think Ions really matter in a sway? Is it worth the money, I guess I am asking.
    No, I do not think ions matter at all whatsoever but if people like them, I don't think they hurt anything for pink swayers.

For blue swayers, I am much more wary and think they should forgo it, because positive ions are harmful to fertility, breathing smoke is not good for anyone and smoking sways pink ANYWAY so I can't imagine incense is much better, and I've seen studies that indicate EM fields sway pink and doing things like sleeping under electric blankets and putting laptops in your crotch (for men) will be harmful to sperm.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    putting laptops in your crotch (for men) will be harmful to sperm.
    There's some unintentional swaying right there!! Pleasant surprise LOL
    DH has his laptop on his lap every single night for about an hour, on wifi. Coupled with his hot baths, FR and LR he probably has record low sperm count!
    Im glad the 'lower sperm count' is a swaying box i can tick with a BIG TICK !

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me the bracelets and anything other ion related sits in the 'dont really believe it, but hey can't hurt, so why not!' bucket

Kind of like 4 leaf clovers, i cant rationale that a genetically mutated piece of foliage is going to alter the universe and create good luck for me, but the handful of times i have found one, i've pressed it and kept it - just in case
    Last edited by Lassie1982; March 2nd, 2012 at 04:51 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted a link for one on another thread. It's this one:Amazon.com: Quantum Scalar Women's Energy Bracelet with Negative Ions: Health & Personal Care

thanks butterfly, luv it! That really pretty I'll see if they ship to Australia!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wore rose quartz bracelet and earrings, and necklace when I was swaying, and it was fun and pretty to wear, so it didn't hurt anything. Hematite is supposed to sway with neg ions and it's quite cheap. I got a geninue hematite bracelet off amazon for a few bucks.

All natural lavender products are supppsed to sway with neg ions and I just thought it was peaceful. i think neg ions are cool because they usually help make you feel more peaceful and i think that alone is a good for a girl sway, lowering T levels, so thats maybe how it works.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    I just had a possible theory on ions when I was taking a shower. They say that negative ions make you feel better or uplift your mood. Maybe this lowers testosterone levels in people? I know for me I love being around mountains. I really get a strange joy about looking and being around them. I have longed to live in the mountains and my dream finally came true almost 2 years ago when we moved to Northern Idaho.
    My pinkish orange salt lamp in the livingroom is beautiful and I feel a nice warm energy in the room. I can't explain it. I have been wearing my bracelet non-stop for like a month. I got scratched by my cat just yesterday and I noticed that they are healing fast and I didn't read it before I realized it. Usually they take a lot longer to heal. Salt Lamps are a natural air purifier. Here's a site for some history.
    History of Salt Lamps - Therapeutic Crystal Salt Lamps
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; March 5th, 2012 at 03:38 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    thanks butterfly, luv it! That really pretty I'll see if they ship to Australia!
    That's great! Let me know if you get one!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast