Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Selling my sway stuff

I swayed for a long time and we decided it was time to go high tech. If that doesn't work, I just want to be at peace with my two boys so I am selling my stuff so I am not tempted to get into swaying again. I paid a lot for all this stuff so hopefully I can sell it to help someone else at a discount. Here's what I have. Email me at blek4b@gmail.com if interested.

Triple Strength Cranberry (25,000mg fresh fruit equivalent) - 2 bottles. One hasn't been open and the other I only used a week's worth so almost full.

Cranberry - 4200mg fresh fruit equivalent. Never opened

Aci-Jel - I got this towards the end of my swaying journey and only used fingertip amounts of it the few attempts I made so still a lot left. I'm not including the dispenser with it because that would be gross, but I'm sure you can get that at any pharmacy.

Sylk - still about ¾ full

Ionic negative ion generator plug in

Ki-flow bracelet - used daily around O (I think you are supposed to use it for the full 6 weeks before attempt though). It is a nude color and says it is 6.5 inches.

BioMagnets - place two on each side of the ovaries (green side facing skin inside underwear and the other on top of underwear to hold it in place).

Ovulations test strips - 49 of them

Anion sanitary pads - 1 packet never opened, the other has about half left. Use the panty liner daily...it produces negative ions if kept moist. So either keep damp in your underwear (that can get uncomfortable) or just moisten throughout the day and tape near
    your ovaries.

Hannah ph meter - it's the HI98103 model. You will need to soak it for an hour since it has dried but then it will be ready to go. I have some 4.01 and 7.01 solution to that I can throw in, but the labels got ruined on the bottles. Otherwise they are fine.

Lavendar essential Oil - add a SMALL amount to oil burner (I'll include one), lotion, spray bottle mixed with water to spray around the room...wherever else you can think of. Supposedly has negative ions or maybe is just soothing which is good for stress.

PH strips - these are the colorphast strips. There are lots of the 7.5-14 left (for dh ph). I have a few of the 4-7 left that I'll throw in but there are not many of those.

Negative ion usb - I bought this when I was on a sway break and then didn't sway again so didn't use it.

Sudafed - these are the right kind. There are 12 left.

Rose quartz - it's a big piece. Bought this on my sway break and dh was going to break it (so I could wear in my pockets, bra, etc) but I never ended up using it.

Black tourmaline - strand of stones. Can wear in your bra.

Licorice Root (450mg) - The bottle is half full

Magnesium (250mg)- Bottle is about a third full

Calcium citrate - bottle is half full. Each tablet is 200mg

I have a rock salt lamp too but it is heavy so will add to the shipping cost if you want it.

If I find anything else I'll throw it in.
    and IVF/PGD

Cycle #1 - Antagonist protocol
    AFC=24

5/30: start stims (187.5 gonal f), 6/2: decrease gonal to 150 add 1 vial menopur , 6/5: add 2nd vial of menopur, 6/6: add ganirelix, 6/9: no meds, do trigger, 6/11: ER 21 retrieved, 13 mature, 13 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6/16: transferred 1 XX...bfp! Betas: 10dp5dt 283, 12dp5dt 807, 19dp5dt 8762, 7/21: 7w5d HB 155!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have some great stuff there! I would love some of it but would be way to expensive to get it to nz!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Coccinelle33
    i emailed you but never heard back. did you get it?