Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello ladies ,
    So how are we all doing ?
    i have decided to add a few things to my sway . I've added wheatgerm to my cereal morn & night , have upped my folic acid to 2000mg , started brewers yeast and royal jelly and have started drinking fresh grapefruit (pink with no sugar )
    I have started working out , i am doing the 30 day shred , i love it !I have so much more energy with all the food i am eating ! first few days killed me ! my legs were like jelly and ached so i have added a protein drink after my work outs , they really do make a difference imo
    i am on cd 2 today first full cycle off pill so here is when i start bbt .

Starting to feel very confident about my sway , everything has "clicked" i don't even have to remind myself to eat anymore ! hubby says i'm like a newborn eating every 2hrs or so ! lol
    2008 2010

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a&j that sounds great! i actually haven't worked out in a few weeks :-O But I plan on starting back up monday. I have been forgetting to take my supps everyday :/ but I am eating a lot more!

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are trying for a boy starting in late July or August! We have two girls, 12yo and 15mo. We are doing supplements, timing, exercise (trying), and the HE diet. This is our last try, so I hope all this stuff works!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies to jealous ttc blue sounds much more fun ;-) I have to think that diet and food approach is key cause girl diet so not me but you guys seem to like it ;-)

Good luck and some blue dust for you all xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else getting nervous as the swaying attempts get closer???
    Two girls, DSD (12) and DD (19mo) , even the dog is a
    Due with my March 31st! Thanks GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Hokie! Yes, I suddenly got nervous about 2 weeks ago! I should be Oing around the 15-17th of July. What has your sway consisted of!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll be O'ing at the same time, Happy! I'm doing the supplements, HE diet, lifting weights, and sleeping as much as my DD will allow. We'll be using Pre-Seed and Mucinex for our attempts. I can tell it's boosting my testosterone, all kind of hair growing in places it hasn't grown in years. Lol. How about you?
    Two girls, DSD (12) and DD (19mo) , even the dog is a
    Due with my March 31st! Thanks GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! I haven't checked in here in a while! Update on myself I was going to TTC in July but I messed up my sway. I wasn't eating nearly enough and forgetting my supps. So now I am going to TTC in August with a good 7 1/2 weeks under my belt of the HE diet. I am still doing 30 min of cardio and 15 min of strength 4x a week. Not drinking anything but water or lemon water. I am bummed because I was so excited to TTC this month but I have no one to blame but myself. So I am just hoping that August will get here sooner rather than later! How is everyone else doing?

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am on my forth month ttc blue. I'm trying to up the workouts to slow down the weight gain. I'm at about 15 pounds gained and don't want o go higher than this. My body type does not do well on this I'm always low fat this skim that which explains the 3 dd's lol. I should o in about 3 days give or take.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! 😃 We are gonna ttc a blue bundle this August September. I only found gender dreaming a few days ago, so I realize that I am gonna have to do a pretty chilled out sway. What I am doing is, increasing the consistancy of the supplements I am on. I take a multivitamin, a colloidal mineral supplement, I take a product called green qi which is basically all of the green super foods in a powder. I always feel heaps better when I have that anyway. I gonna try to increase the fruit I eat cos I am pretty good with veg and increase my healthy fats. We have just done "dry July" so no alcohol for the month. I have lost 3 kg! Whoops, just shows how much all those "couple of drinks" after the kids go to bed add up. I don't want to put on more weight tho. We do eat really good food. Better than what we did when we conceived dd and dd2. Mostly organic from our local farmers market. Oh and I also bought pre seed today. Am still breast feeding dd2. So am gonna make up some lactation cookies with dates and oatmeal and flax meal and chia seeds etc to really boost me. We are also headed away on a holiday to the uk soon, so will hopefully be feeling happy and healthy and have good success for a sway. Pretty fertile tho, so fingers crossed that we get good boy results!
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast