Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lola, you are welcome! I hope you start to feel better soon. Like Jen, I didnt have any appetite for 2 weeks or so. I could barely get myself out of bed. I hope things get easier for you. Hugs.

I agree there are all kinds of emotions on here. I love having a place to talk freely and without judgement. A lot of times in real life, people dont want to talk about miscarriages as it is an uncomfortable topic. I have gotten great support on here and made some strong connections.

I totally remember that story of wanta with the cell phone in her underwear. she was hardcore and deserves all the happiness today will bring her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Well, now that I've read on, I see you already attempted, Spicy! FX for you! And Jen, veeeerrrry interesting with the spotting stopping. Big FX for you too! And Princess.....lots of 2wwers now! Someone's gotta come up with a bfp this month after the Chunksta! And yes, girl, please don't just migrate to pregnancy threads and leave us! There is no jealousy here, we are all on the same team.

Skrimpy, so excited for you!!! Hey, you never know, maybe this gal will make an earlier appearance, so good that you are getting the tub now and getting prepared. Also glad to hear that you are in a good place with the gd.

So, as for me, the bleeding is getting lighter although still coming, but MAN I had some doozy nights last week. Had to get a prescription for a narcotic painkiller! One night, I was literally up and rocking like I was in labor, with the back pain and all. It was AWFUL. We are going to take this month off and give it another go in early June, I guess it will be. I am actually a little afraid to ttc again, to be honest, because if I get a bfp, I am going to be a nervous wreck....and if I have yet another m/c, I am done. I am just going to assume we cannot make a normal bean and just go on with life. That is so not positive, and I hate feeling that way, but it's my little self-preservation mode, I think.

And ending on an actual positive note, Wantalittleman is having her baby boy today at noon! She was one of the first in our CBBC crew to get pg....so crazy to have been around for so long and now swaying buddies are having their babies! I know begonia and a few others may remember Wanta, she was a hardcore swayer....she studied up and knew her stuff and had a perfect sway.
    We will be TTC together then as I start June too! xox
    Good luck to want hope her birth goes well!! Is she on GD?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princessap View Post
    congrats to wantalittleman. I remember her from IG. we
    swayed together and she had a sticky blue boy and unfortunately we lost ours. Bittersweet to know she is delivering today.
    xoxoxoxoxoxox
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    I am having the weirdest problem now.....I don't want to eat ANYTHING. And I don't mean blue-friendly food, I mean literally anything. I think this is a by-product of painkillers for the past few days plus a bit of grief still and probably a big SIGH for having to start swaying and this diet again. I think I am subconsciously being reluctant. Good thing I am taking this month off. I will just have to start again soon.
    Given what you are going through both physically and emotionally, it is not wonder you can not eat. Take it easy on yourself, maybe try something very very light to snack on even just a few bites of potato or something bland? xox
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    Begonia- We want a son for other reasons too but people acting like my girls are failures makes me want it a little bit extra just to shut them up.

Lola - sorry it's been so rough for you and I understand about one more and you're done. Dh and I have the same agreement, I simply will not lose baby after baby. I had the same problem after my m/c in oct, barely ate for a week or so, don't worry your appetite will come back.

Thats great for Wantalittleman, so excited for her.

Well cd30/10dpo and no sign of af but a gorgeous stark white bfn. Pretty sure I'm just getting screwed with again, oh well the b*tch should arrive tomorrow so I guess we'll see
    Still very early yet, you very well could be pregnant! xoxox
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning ladies (or goodnight for some lol) I have had ANOTHER dream last night of having a little boy. I was holding him in my arms and Mum asked me what sex the baby was and I told her to undo the nappy and take a look herself

It felt soooo real =(
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD 12

SO EXCITED! My pH this morning is a 6.7! The highest reading yet!
    So pleased to know my hard work is paying off!

I am starting to get EWCM and my opk was close to +!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    Very interesting.. I had never heard of it before!!! Anyone else use this?
    I wore a fertility necklace with a rose quartz on it while we TTC'd my 2yo
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola - so sorry this has been tough and painful for you. ((Hugs)) and FX you'll get a BFP with a sticky bean when you try again. My mom had 13 m/c before she conceived me and then my brother, so sometimes it just takes work to get a sticky LO. ((hugs)) I think that the pain/meds could be taking your appetite. Just remember that a blue sway diet is a nourishing diet for your baby. That always helped me keep up with the food when we were swaying

Wanta is in my due date buddy group on IG I'm so excited for her. Everyone wanting blue in our group got a boy (except me, lol!!) so it was a good month to TTC blue.

3PNB - a BFP could still be in your future I didn't get a BFP until my period was around 5 days late with my second and third babies!

TTC5 - I think those dreams are a wonderful sign for you =D

I just wanted to thank all you gals who are being excited with me for my little lady's arrival this month. It really does help to have you encouragment and excitement to see her pics I've had such a hard time this pregnancy and really haven't felt like I "fit in" with my due date groups because I wasn't super-thrilled like the other mamas. It means so much to have encouragement here, and also no need to worry about judgment. Thank you <3
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Morning ladies (or goodnight for some lol) I have had ANOTHER dream last night of having a little boy. I was holding him in my arms and Mum asked me what sex the baby was and I told her to undo the nappy and take a look herself

It felt soooo real =(
    That is so great! I always wished to have a dream like that but I never dreamed of having a boy for myselfs it was always a girl. But I did dreamed boy for another BC member and she got a boy and had a boy dream for Fab. not long ago. I posted that somewhere here.
    +1

Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast