Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi lemon! did you attempt this last cycle. Mine attempt is coming up cannot wait!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Suregena~ glad to hear you made a decision you are comfortable with. I don't think you need to worry about ectopic. I'm pretty sure you'd have a fever and some other symptoms. But I would go to doc if AF doesn't show soon.

Kraisy~ COngrats on the attempt! Hoping a BFP is coming your way. What was your dosage of clomid?

LMN & Sweetsister~ Hoping AF is here within a day or 2 so I can start my clomid too!! Interesting to hear about the slippery CM usually they say its the opposite. I'll let you know if that happens to me. After how many days on it did you notice it? What dosage are you taking LMN? Sweetsister your is 100 right. Mines 50 then I'm getting an injection to def trigger O.

Sis4O~ How are you feeling? thinking of you
    I was on 50mg 1 X Day from CD5-10.
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD38.

I WILL call the doctor on Monday...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    H&D citirizine is a different form of antihistamine than zyrtec hun,

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    I still can't wrap head around timing...or it timing..lol!
    Why will you keep going?
    Just wondering, we are on the exact same day if you know what I mean
    Welcome by the way!
    I'm going to keep going just to make sure I have the best chance of catching that egg!! Plus, I know the follicle on the left ovary was behind the right so maybe that will go too and give me two chances, don't know if that's how it works though!! I'm not happy with my timing but I do want to get pregnant now, it's been a long time and I've had enough, I'm just going to keep my fx for the bonus of a girl at this point!!!
    Why are you ladies taking clomid?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    suregena ive always used cheapie net tests and ive never have one fail to show my surge hun, maybe you just didnt ovulate because of all the weight you have lost ?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im taking clomid because i dont normally ovulate on my own,

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissnaughty7 View Post
    suregena ive always used cheapie net tests and ive never have one fail to show my surge hun, maybe you just didnt ovulate because of all the weight you have lost ?
    It's possible, no doubt about it.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how much weight have you lost hun since being on the diet ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since now I am aiming for May/June, I have to come up with the best way to approach those months to prep my body to make sure my cycle is regular and not freaked out. One thing I was considering is taking the vitex (once my period returns...) in the two weeks on, two weeks off period so it has time to sort of not freak my body out, if that makes sense? To have the benefit of it around TTC without my body being thrown off too much. Any input into that, ladies?

I am also going to start drinking RRL tea soon daily, maybe, and also keep taking my folic acid. I'll not have my husband take the licorice root until it's the month of TTC (he took it 6 weeks solid the last time!) but we'll still do FR and multiple attempts, because I just gotta get pregnant this year! Ideally those months (pleasepleaseplease!)

I now have a BBT, etcetera, so maybe I should start charting my temps when AF returns, i.e. after it finishes, to create a "view" of how my cycle works? Is that a good idea?

Anyway, just rambling...
    Last edited by suregena; February 11th, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast