Page 56 of 118 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suregena~ I temp in the mouth same place everytime. Under my tongue on the left side. MY bbt is on my nightstand- the second I wake up (typically same time each day, and if time is off by a little here and there I don't worry about it) I just hit the button, place under my tongue and wait the 3 minutes for it to beep that its done. My kids know I am not miving till its done! Then I put reading in my iphone FF app (i never even look at FF on line!). Thats it. I like having a reason to lay there for a few more mins snug in my bed! I usually sleep great so thats not a problem for me, and if I've gotten up to go to the bathroom or something like 4am or something and I get up at 7am it never has effected the reading. I take the temp usually around 7am or thereabout. Hope that helps!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cd 5 for me today 4th clomid tab too, and boy did me and my DH have a row or what !! over something silly but it was def a bad one, so im sure my T levels went through the roof !!! hope it doesnt inpact my sway at all ? i think the clomid is making me more frustrated and tense this time around !

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    If anyone can offer me some "temping schooling" (heeh) I'll start temping as soon as it's time and have a look at what my cycles are doing. I AM STILL WAITING FOR AF. Just the most bizarre thing. But, anyway, once it starts and ends, I'll start temping!
    This looks like a pretty decent article: The ABCs of Basal Body Temperature Charting at the Preconception (Trying to Conceive, TTC, Fertility, Pregnancy Planner) Cubby at StorkNet

I really loved the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book...and I've had to re-buy it twice because I can't seem to get people to give it back to me!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i always temp if im up at 7.30am or 8.30am as it alternates through the week and i always get a clear chart of when i ovulate so i def recommend doing it !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suregena - Ya definitely temp. It just confirms ovulation occured. I always temp every morning around 6-7 am. Usually the day after or two days after I think I o'ed I get a temp spike and I know I am in the clear and o is over. It just makes you feel better knowing that the +opk was right and you did o.
    I was thinking to even bd til my confirmed temp spike this month just to make sure. Don't wanna chance missing it.

On cd7 -- 10 more days til o and 1 more week til we start our attempts. Wahoo! I kinda can't wait to be in my 2ww. We are gonna dtd 10-11 times in 3 days. Sperm count so low, using rephresh, little bit sylk and replens here and there to make sure ph stays low. No j&d ever-- I need to get pg this month! Meat is calling my name...I wanna eat again!!!
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to throw my 2 cents in here - my thinking is that if someone ALREADY temps, that's great. But for people who don't temp and for whom it is a new "project" to take on, it has the potential to raise testosterone and feed swaying obsession to have those little numbers there to obsess over. So for those who don't temp, now is not the time to start!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just to throw my 2 cents in here - my thinking is that if someone ALREADY temps, that's great. But for people who don't temp and for whom it is a new "project" to take on, it has the potential to raise testosterone and feed swaying obsession to have those little numbers there to obsess over. So for those who don't temp, now is not the time to start!!
    As my cycle was sooo messed up and I'm still waiting for my AF with BFN's galore... I'm not able to TTC now again until May/June so I should have time to get myself used to it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you will be fine suregena, you have a couple months to obsess over the details before go time...

i use FF, they are great, they do all the hard work for you.
    all you have to do is record the stuff, they work everything else out.

i have my thermometer next to my bed, so i dont even have to move to reach it.
    and i take my temp as soon as i wake up, sometimes the time could vary especially when i was breastfeeding, some nights, when he was first born, i would probably only get about 4-5 hours sleep a night, and even though temps may have been out a a bit, they were still accurate enough to see a solid pattern.

if you like you can view my charts here,
    2b870d Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

might give you an idea on what it covers etc.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm suppossed to take clomid for first time tomorrow. 50mg doc never said morning or night? Thoughts what has everyone done? Does it matter? Could call doc in am just wondering...
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    I'm suppossed to take clomid for first time tomorrow. 50mg doc never said morning or night? Thoughts what has everyone done? Does it matter? Could call doc in am just wondering...
    My doc did not tell me am or pm, but I took am at the same time each day so that I would have an even amount in my system from CD5-10 on 50mg as well.
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Page 56 of 118 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast