PDA

View Full Version : Roll-call!! Due June/July/August 2013

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

Praying4Pink
January 20th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Sorry praying4pink, I'm sure you've wrote it somewhere and I'm just being forgetful but what is the name you picked??

That's ok cvd...I have had mush brain like crazy. I swear this baby is eating up all my brain cells, lol. Her name will be Joelle Lilliana. It is actually the feminine form of Joel but most ppl just assume it is a boy name because it isn't pronounced any differently. I like gender neutral names if you ask me :-)

Praying4Pink
January 20th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Thanks, CVD. Hopefully, the main roads will all be salted. So far, no trouble driving around here. By the way, I love the new name you've chosen! I actually like it alot better than Maverick.

Jadis - so excited about your scan! Ok I have to admit it is partially because I know mine is shortly behind yours, lol. Also because I can't wait until we no longer have to nubsess and we can start hitting up Pinterest and buying pink! Ahhhh I can't wait!!!! Btw...I thought about the envelope thing but I just can't take it any longer. I want them to tell me as soon as possible, lol. Praying for Pink for us both Jadis!

Jadis
January 21st, 2013, 07:56 AM
Thanks Praying! I'm only doing the envelope thing so that I can find out in the comfort of my own home. I don't want to fall apart in front of strangers in a clinic, ya know? Even if I only make it out to the car, it'll just be DH and I. Only 2 days away now...that means yours is only 7 days away, right?

WantingPink
January 21st, 2013, 12:18 PM
Hello ladies,

I am having a scan done this Thursday (radiology at women's hospital not my usual private u/s clinic). It's specifically to check up on the twins sac to make sure there are no issues with the membrane. As far as I know this is just routine.

I will be 16 wk + 4 days. Do you think I should ask for the gender? Or wait until my 19 wk scan at my usually clinic??
I'm so nervous.. Would it be an accurate gender assessment at this gestation do you think?

Thanks ladies! XX

You should definitely find out if you can. At 16 weeks it should be very apparent to even a half way decent tech. Even my DH who does US in an emergency room will do a gender determination at 16 weeks so I say go for it!! Get some good pics and post them so we can all see:)

cvd
January 21st, 2013, 01:22 PM
Thanks, CVD. Hopefully, the main roads will all be salted. So far, no trouble driving around here. By the way, I love the new name you've chosen! I actually like it alot better than Maverick.

That's good - we have been lucky with weather so far eh! I wish I did your envelope idea. I'm sure the tech could sense a drop in my mood lol I went a bit quiet for a couple mins and shed a couple tears but I tried hide it so being in the car would have been nice! I have a good feeling for you, I really think you'll hear pink! And thank you :) I like it more then Maverick as well, so it seems to have worked out!

cvd
January 21st, 2013, 01:24 PM
That's ok cvd...I have had mush brain like crazy. I swear this baby is eating up all my brain cells, lol. Her name will be Joelle Lilliana. It is actually the feminine form of Joel but most ppl just assume it is a boy name because it isn't pronounced any differently. I like gender neutral names if you ask me :-)
I like that!! Aw I hate when someone can ruin a name, I think it's sweet. I'm not sure about where you are, but I don't think it's too common, haven't heard it very much which is even better! I like uncommon names lol

jennaesue
January 21st, 2013, 01:48 PM
P4P - My MIL got a New Year's card from a friend that had her granddaughter "Joelle" on it. We were trying to figure out how to pronounce it and decided on "Jo-elle." That would be my main concern - she is going to have explain either how to pronounce or spell her name a lot. But if you love it, please don't let others ruin it for you. :)

Jadis, the only reason I haven't done (and don't plan to do) the envelope thing is if pigs starting flying and it is a girl, I will want to see confirmation with my own eyes, from every possible angle! At my ultrasound with ds3, the tech could probably tell I was disappointed, but I didn't start bawling or anything (I saved that for the car, lol.) But just the thought of my ultrasound (which I haven't even scheduled yet) makes my heart rate go up. I am going to be a mess that day! Do all your ob/gyns make you drink all the water before an ultrasound? I swear it stresses me out almost as much as finding out the gender. I am supposed to drink 2 bottles of water, and not pee for one hour prior to the ultrasound. The last time I was so sure I was going to wet my pants I ended up stopping at a store on the way and using bathroom and then chugging two new bottles of water 15 minutes before my appointment. I have heard some doctors don't require full bladders, I wonder why some do and some don't?

Praying4Pink
January 21st, 2013, 03:10 PM
Thanks Praying! I'm only doing the envelope thing so that I can find out in the comfort of my own home. I don't want to fall apart in front of strangers in a clinic, ya know? Even if I only make it out to the car, it'll just be DH and I. Only 2 days away now...that means yours is only 7 days away, right?

I completely understand Jadis. So will you ask her to tell you before she starts so you aren't looking when she looks? I think it will be super special though especially if you are having a girl. Can you imagine opening that envelope and seeing..it's a girl!!! And yep I only have 7 days to go...the suspense is killing me.

Praying4Pink
January 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM
P4P - My MIL got a New Year's card from a friend that had her granddaughter "Joelle" on it. We were trying to figure out how to pronounce it and decided on "Jo-elle." That would be my main concern - she is going to have explain either how to pronounce or spell her name a lot. But if you love it, please don't let others ruin it for you. :)

Jadis, the only reason I haven't done (and don't plan to do) the envelope thing is if pigs starting flying and it is a girl, I will want to see confirmation with my own eyes, from every possible angle! At my ultrasound with ds3, the tech could probably tell I was disappointed, but I didn't start bawling or anything (I saved that for the car, lol.) But just the thought of my ultrasound (which I haven't even scheduled yet) makes my heart rate go up. I am going to be a mess that day! Do all your ob/gyns make you drink all the water before an ultrasound? I swear it stresses me out almost as much as finding out the gender. I am supposed to drink 2 bottles of water, and not pee for one hour prior to the ultrasound. The last time I was so sure I was going to wet my pants I ended up stopping at a store on the way and using bathroom and then chugging two new bottles of water 15 minutes before my appointment. I have heard some doctors don't require full bladders, I wonder why some do and some don't?

Jennaesue yes that is really more so why I am worried. I just don't want her to have to defend her name all her life. I like that it is different and I think I will keep it. Heck I have a pretty common name but I still have to spell it all the time because it is spelled differently.

And yes I have to drink the water before also. My last Ob didn't have me do it at 20 weeks. I think it depends on how sophisticated their u/s equipment is too. I hate that part and I have my appointment at 9:00 in the morning.

Praying4Pink
January 21st, 2013, 03:32 PM
I like that!! Aw I hate when someone can ruin a name, I think it's sweet. I'm not sure about where you are, but I don't think it's too common, haven't heard it very much which is even better! I like uncommon names lol

Cvd thanks for the name support! I know you understand especially after the whole Maverick deal -_- I honestly think I will keep it and knowing her she will have a smart mouth like her mommy so when someone asks her how to pronounce it she will probably say umm Jo-Elle, lol.

Bama Belle
January 21st, 2013, 04:03 PM
Hello ladies,

I am having a scan done this Thursday (radiology at women's hospital not my usual private u/s clinic). It's specifically to check up on the twins sac to make sure there are no issues with the membrane. As far as I know this is just routine.

I will be 16 wk + 4 days. Do you think I should ask for the gender? Or wait until my 19 wk scan at my usually clinic??
I'm so nervous.. Would it be an accurate gender assessment at this gestation do you think?

Thanks ladies! XX

I would ask. I think it would be pretty accurate.

Bama Belle
January 21st, 2013, 04:13 PM
P4P - I like the name you picked. Try not to let friends and family ruin it for you. If you love it then stick with it.

With my DD, we didn't tell anyone her name until we were at the hospital. My MIL was not happy that she couldn't get things monogrammed but we didn't have to listen to anyone who didn't like it.

Maple
January 21st, 2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks ladies!

I'm going to ask for the gender on Thursday! I'm already nervous.. Argh. Oh well, maybe I can move on with planning for the babies once I know, shift focus. Fingers crossed!

XX

Maple
January 21st, 2013, 09:01 PM
Ladies,

Just found this cute pic and had to share.. Sorry to bore, lol!

hopingforsaskia
January 22nd, 2013, 04:33 AM
Not boring at all!!! That's an amazing pic!! ;)

Praying4Pink
January 22nd, 2013, 09:13 AM
P4P - I like the name you picked. Try not to let friends and family ruin it for you. If you love it then stick with it.

With my DD, we didn't tell anyone her name until we were at the hospital. My MIL was not happy that she couldn't get things monogrammed but we didn't have to listen to anyone who didn't like it.

Thanks Bama Belle. The funny part about your story is that all my kids have (will have) the initials JLW (my husband's initials) so I probably wouldn't have had to worry about the monogramming part. LOL. I do love the name we chose and I am not going to let it bother me. Another funny thing is that the ONLY people who have said something about the name are family. Either I have some nice friends or mean family members, lol.

cvd
January 22nd, 2013, 03:15 PM
Jadis! The count down must be on, I hope you get a good sleep lol I know the night before my scan I was awake most the night. What time are you going?

weeziewoozles
January 22nd, 2013, 03:31 PM
First scan booked for 31st Jan! Not long now. After some of the sad stories we've had I'm looking forward to checking all's well!

Mrs_P
January 22nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
Good luck for tomorrow Jadis, hope all is well

P4P your scan must be soon to, when is it?

Praying4Pink
January 22nd, 2013, 04:11 PM
Good luck for tomorrow Jadis, hope all is well

P4P your scan must be soon to, when is it?

Yes Jadis Prayers headed your way honey. I know you will hear GIRL!

Mrs. P my scan is next Tuesday..the 29th at 9:10am EST.

EmmyRoo
January 22nd, 2013, 05:50 PM
Good luck Jadis! X

LO123
January 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
Good luck Jadis, all my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Violet_
January 22nd, 2013, 06:18 PM
Goodluck Jadis. My thoughts are certainly with you today. I really hope you hear girl but we are here for you whatever the outcome.

Jadis
January 22nd, 2013, 07:13 PM
Holy Crap, ladies. You've brought tears to my eyes with all your kindness and support for me. I wasn't able to get online all day, I was so touched to see your comments when I was finally able to check in here tonight. Thank you all so much. Well, my stomach is in knots and, CVD, you're right-I doubt I'll sleep much tonight :( Feel like tomorrow is a day of reckoning for me. My appointment is at 5pm and we may not open the envelope right away but at some point tomorrow evening, I'll be here with an update for all of you. Thanks again, ladies. :hugs:

hopingforsaskia
January 22nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
Good luck honey!! Crossing everything that you hear GIRL babes!!! :)

Maple
January 22nd, 2013, 08:18 PM
Thinking of you Jadis! Best of luck, try and get some sleep XX

Mommabee
January 22nd, 2013, 10:05 PM
Hi, Ladies....my name is Bee. I'm due June 15th with baby #3 and hoping to join the group.

Jadis- Hope you get some sleep too and that you hear girl! Can't wait to hear your update!

Jadis
January 22nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
Welcome, Mommabee! Glad you're here :) congrats on the baby!

Pearl327
January 23rd, 2013, 04:08 AM
Good luck today Jadis. I really hope you have your daughter.

Bimby
January 23rd, 2013, 04:16 AM
Popping in to wish you luck today Jadis :) I hope all is well and you hear PINK at your scan x

LO123
January 23rd, 2013, 04:24 AM
Hi Ladies, had my 12 week scan on Monday. All went really well, so very happy and relieved. I have posted some photos in the u/s prediction forum. Would love if you could have a look and let me know what you think. Baby only measured at 11w6d so may be a bit early but would still appreciated any comments. Post is titled Any guesses please - girl or boy?

Thanks heaps....

fish2012
January 23rd, 2013, 04:41 AM
For school type reasons I'm really hoping my lill bean will be joining you lot in Aug not stinky september ;-0 any one got any tips I need this lill one to be 11 days early please!

Jadis
January 23rd, 2013, 08:16 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone! Means so very much to me. Well, I slept terribly but I'm off to work for the day. I'll be in this evening with my update, talk soon.

Pearl327
January 23rd, 2013, 08:17 AM
For school type reasons I'm really hoping my lill bean will be joining you lot in Aug not stinky september ;-0 any one got any tips I need this lill one to be 11 days early please!

Have a very close family member, who knows you are pregnant and when you are due, book their wedding for exactly 11 days before your LMP due date (and 2 days before your 1st scan due date) about 2 hrs drive away from your home and Ob in a town that is at least a hr away from the nearest hospital over a mountain range. This is my reality and I am having visions of either going into labour at the wedding or the day before and missing it altogether.

Failing that you could always have an elective c-section

Justjessica
January 23rd, 2013, 08:40 AM
Welcome Mommabee. Good luck Jadis! Congrats on your girl Bimby! Glad scan went well LO123. I'm totally rubbish at guessing, I'm usually wrong but would if I could. I leave it up to everyone else. They all know far more than me :)

heidih1977
January 23rd, 2013, 08:43 AM
Best of luck jadis....thinking of you!!!

heidih1977
January 23rd, 2013, 09:20 AM
LO123- delighted your scan went well. I have no clue about nubs or skull theory so sorry I couldn't guess...not sure if a nub is visible though?? Super cute baby though! Hope the MS is starting to ease up and you are feeling better. I have the anatomy scan in 4 weeks and am dreading it!!!!

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 11:29 AM
Hi, Ladies....my name is Bee. I'm due June 15th with baby #3 and hoping to join the group.

Jadis- Hope you get some sleep too and that you hear girl! Can't wait to hear your update!

Hi Mommabee! Welcome to the group. I am due June 20th and my scan is on the 29th so we will be finding out our genders pretty soon eh? Are you hoping for pink as I see you have two DS's. Well let us know if you are having a pink bundle or a blue bundle. So exciting!

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Jadis...thinking of you darling. Praying hard you get your daughter!

So I called the doctor's office today to check on my lab results and thankfully the results were negative for Down's and Tri 13. They said somehow my results went to the doctor's desktop and they just signed off and didn't have the midwife call me. I'm just thankful that the baby is doing well in there.

OAN...6 days and counting....Will it be Joelle or Josiah?

Mrs_P
January 23rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
stalking for an update Jadis, hope all went ok and baby and you are both well, can't wait to hear what your having

jennaesue
January 23rd, 2013, 04:01 PM
stalking for an update Jadis, hope all went ok and baby and you are both well, can't wait to hear what your having

She said her scan isn't 'til 5pm, and I am pretty sure she's in my time zone, so she still has an hour to go. Good luck, Jadis! I'll be thinking of you!

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
Thought I would get a head start on my baby registry since I am desperately trying to pass these 6 days and alas...I discovered that a lot of registry items are in fact gender specific. Argh...so I guess I will be putting that off until next Tuesday also. Can't win for loosing :rofl:

Anyone else doing or planning to do a baby registry?

Mrs_P
January 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM
She said her scan isn't 'til 5pm, and I am pretty sure she's in my time zone, so she still has an hour to go. Good luck, Jadis! I'll be thinking of you!

oh pooh!

Its half past nine here so i might as well go to bed i suppose and try again in the morning now - thank you for letting me know x

Mrs_P
January 23rd, 2013, 04:16 PM
whats a baby registry?

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 04:31 PM
whats a baby registry?

Oh I'm sorry Mrs. P..I'm in the states and I forgot that not everyone does things like we do. Mom's register for items for the baby like strollers, cribs, tubs, bottles, etc...for people to buy for the baby shower or for the baby in general. You probably have them but call them something else. We usually do them at Wal Mart, Target, and Babies R Us but I know some people are doing them at online retailers like Amazon and Diapers.com.

cvd
January 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
Thought I would get a head start on my baby registry since I am desperately trying to pass these 6 days and alas...I discovered that a lot of registry items are in fact gender specific. Argh...so I guess I will be putting that off until next Tuesday also. Can't win for loosing :rofl:

At least it passed a bit of time hehe where are you doing it?
Unfortunately I am too organized to do a registry lol. I have already bought everything I need for the baby! Something's I'm just reusing ds1s of course. Like the crib and everything currently in his nursery! The only thing I have left to buy is diapers and a dresser for Ryder's new room (which my parents said they are paying for) LOL!!!! I should also mention I'm INCREDIBLY picky. If rather buy things myself then have others try to do it as terrible as that sounds. Since the kids are close together we aren't doing another shower so if family wants to help we just ask for cash :) always very useful haha

Mrs_P
January 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
sounds like a great idea we normally just get clothes when teh baby is born, which although i am grateful for, often aren't to my taste and the money would be better spent on bigger items - clubbing together for a pram sounds like a great idea!

cvd
January 23rd, 2013, 05:09 PM
Well it's after 5!!!! So I guess we are now just awaiting Jadis' update! Yay!!!!

Mommabee
January 23rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Stalking!!

EmmyRoo
January 23rd, 2013, 05:41 PM
Aah! I logged on with a thumping heart ready to find out Jadis' news and I'm too early! Curse these confusing time zones! Lol!
I'll keep everything crossed in my sleep - and probably have palpitations in the morning when I check again! GL Jadis!
X

Violet_
January 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
If she's heard boy, she may need time to process the news. I know how I've felt in the past finding out boy and hurting. I think it's important that she has this time with her hubby if she needs it.

Maple
January 23rd, 2013, 07:16 PM
Hi ladies!

Well I had my scan today at 16+4 wks and all was looking healthy! There is a chance with my type of twins that share a placenta, that one is greedy and uses more nutrients and blood, leaving the other starved. It is about a 15% chance of happening. But all clear today! Phew.

I got the impression the u/s tech was a little annoyed that I asked for the gender today, she was not very forthcoming. But she said at the end 60% determination that they are GIRLS.

So Im not sure what to make of that. It is promising, but I probably shouldnt get my hopes up?? :nails:

Next scan is at 18+4 wks - anatomy scan. I guess all will be revealed then...

What do you think?? :think:

Jadis
January 23rd, 2013, 07:32 PM
Well, it's 7:30pm here and I've put the kids to bed, poured a teeeny glass of wine and opened the envelope with my DH and....IT'S A GIRL! Thank you all so much for your support and well wishes for me, it's honestly meant more than any of you can know.

jennaesue
January 23rd, 2013, 07:36 PM
Yay Jadis! I am so happy for you! What an amazing surprise. :)

Atsaukina1
January 23rd, 2013, 07:36 PM
yay!!! glad you had a lil glass of wine ready to celebrate:) congrats:)

maple- glad babes are doing well hope you get a more confident answer of the sex next time but at least the tech was honest

not finding out here so just living through you ladies lol

jennaesue
January 23rd, 2013, 07:39 PM
Maple - I would rather hear 60% girl than 60% boy. Maybe the tech was being conservative because it is still pretty early.

Bama Belle
January 23rd, 2013, 07:44 PM
Woohoo Jadis! I am so happy for you!

Bama Belle
January 23rd, 2013, 07:46 PM

Welcome Mommabee!

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
At least it passed a bit of time hehe where are you doing it?
Unfortunately I am too organized to do a registry lol. I have already bought everything I need for the baby! Something's I'm just reusing ds1s of course. Like the crib and everything currently in his nursery! The only thing I have left to buy is diapers and a dresser for Ryder's new room (which my parents said they are paying for) LOL!!!! I should also mention I'm INCREDIBLY picky. If rather buy things myself then have others try to do it as terrible as that sounds. Since the kids are close together we aren't doing another shower so if family wants to help we just ask for cash :) always very useful haha

Yes it did pass some time cvd! I am doing babies r us for the nicer things like stroller and carseat and Walmart for the simple stuff like bath items and bottles. Now I do have a beautiful crib and dresser set from my son so I won't be registering for that but cvd the beauty of the registry is that you don't have to leave it up to people to choose, you do it for them, lol. It won't be as big however if this baby is a boy.

Bimby
January 23rd, 2013, 07:51 PM
Congratulations on your little princess Jadis!! I had a good feeling it was a lil girl :)

Bama Belle
January 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM

I started a registry at Target. We are not planning on having a shower but I want the coupon to stock up on a few things.

Bama Belle
January 23rd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Hi ladies!

Well I had my scan today at 16+4 wks and all was looking healthy! There is a chance with my type of twins that share a placenta, that one is greedy and uses more nutrients and blood, leaving the other starved. It is about a 15% chance of happening. But all clear today! Phew.

I got the impression the u/s tech was a little annoyed that I asked for the gender today, she was not very forthcoming. But she said at the end 60% determination that they are GIRLS.

So Im not sure what to make of that. It is promising, but I probably shouldnt get my hopes up?? :nails:

I had a scan at 15+4 and another at 16+4. They both told me girl. It might be different with twins but I think 60% is pretty good. I am still kinda hoping that the tech was wrong and just missed the boy parts. Hehe

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 07:59 PM
If she's heard boy, she may need time to process the news. I know how I've felt in the past finding out boy and hurting. I think it's important that she has this time with her hubby if she needs it.

Very true violet. Also I remember her saying she goes at 5 but she probably wouldn't open the envelope until a bit later. I think we might not hear from her until much later tonight unfortunately.

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Well, it's 7:30pm here and I've put the kids to bed, poured a teeeny glass of wine and opened the envelope with my DH and....IT'S A GIRL! Thank you all so much for your support and well wishes for me, it's honestly meant more than any of you can know.

Awww Jadis I knew it! Congrats on your daughter honey! So thrilled for you. May the pink streak continue...

cvd
January 23rd, 2013, 08:05 PM

Omg!!!! That's fabulous!!!! Huge congrats. So happy for you!

Jadis
January 23rd, 2013, 08:06 PM
Very true violet. Also I remember her saying she goes at 5 but she probably wouldn't open the envelope until a bit later. I think we might not hear from her until much later tonight unfortunately.

P4P, I don't think you saw my earlier post but I really hope you get the same news I did today! I'm having my girl!! Thanks for crossing your fingers for me, I swear I felt all the positive energy coming from my cyber sistahs today. :hugs:

cvd
January 23rd, 2013, 08:09 PM
Haha! Oh yes that's true p4p! If I had the patience to wait I'd do one too but I already have everything and as you said, it'd probably be different if this was a girl!!! Being in the states, do you shop more often at target or Walmart? Whenever we visit the states, about twice a year, target is like the FIRST place I go! Now that were getting target I doubt itll be exciting at all. They are opening in a couple months.

Jadis
January 23rd, 2013, 08:24 PM
Hi ladies!

Maple, I think that's very promising indeed! After hearing this and seeing your nub shots, I've got a really good feeling for you! I can't wait for your anatomy scan! I'll be stalking like crazy.

Maple
January 23rd, 2013, 08:25 PM

Jadis!!
Congratulations!!
That is just perfect! So pleased for you. Great way to end your day huh!
May we all follow suit, lol.
XXX :celebrate:

Jadis
January 23rd, 2013, 08:26 PM
Haha! Oh yes that's true p4p! If I had the patience to wait I'd do one too but I already have everything and as you said, it'd probably be different if this was a girl!!! Being in the states, do you shop more often at target or Walmart? Whenever we visit the states, about twice a year, target is like the FIRST place I go! Now that were getting target I doubt itll be exciting at all. They are opening in a couple months.

I can't wait for Target to open here! I LOVE their housewares section. They've got beautiful stuff for awesome prices, I might just register there.

Mommabee
January 23rd, 2013, 08:33 PM
Congrats Jadis!!!

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 08:37 PM

Well they are equally desired but personally I shop at Walmart more because it is 5 minutes from my job. The closest target, I have to get on the interstate and go south about 3 exits to a little town center we call Tradition. Now when I lived near tradition I shopped at target more. I registered at target with my son but no one really bought anything from there cause Walmart is just closer for everyone, lol. I'm not real patient cvd so this is truly killing me. But I did think of something I can do while I wait that isn't gender specific...the list for the baby shower!

Praying4Pink
January 23rd, 2013, 08:40 PM
P4P, I don't think you saw my earlier post but I really hope you get the same news I did today! I'm having my girl!! Thanks for crossing your fingers for me, I swear I felt all the positive energy coming from my cyber sistahs today. :hugs:

Hey Jadis! Yes I did see it but because I am on my phone I didn't refresh so I was a few posts behind. Congrats again honey! I just knew u would hear girl! I wasn't a bit worried, but for myself it is a different story. I may just have to go back and compare our nubs, lol!

hopingforsaskia
January 23rd, 2013, 08:43 PM
Aaaah yay Jadis!!! Huge congrats honey!! Awesome awesome news! :D

cvd
January 23rd, 2013, 08:44 PM
I can't wait for Target to open here! I LOVE their housewares section. They've got beautiful stuff for awesome prices, I might just register there.

I know!! Their baby section is fabulous compared to what I have around me, which is just Walmart lol. The closest target to me will be about a 15-20 minute drive though so Walmart will still be my main store haha but I will definitely go there when I can!

cvd
January 23rd, 2013, 08:47 PM
Well they are equally desired but personally I shop at Walmart more because it is 5 minutes from my job. The closest target, I have to get on the interstate and go south about 3 exits to a little town center we call Tradition. Now when I lived near tradition I shopped at target more. I registered at target with my son but no one really bought anything from there cause Walmart is just closer for everyone, lol. I'm not real patient cvd so this is truly killing me. But I did think of something I can do while I wait that isn't gender specific...the list for the baby shower!

Ah totally understandable then. Once target is here Walmart will still be my main store due to distance as well! And glad your keeping busy!!! I guess maternity photos you can only look at for so long as well hehe!

LO123
January 23rd, 2013, 09:32 PM
Jadis, congrats. I am just so happy for you. Must be the best feeling ever. I am sure you will sleep great to night. Congrats again and get shopping tomorrow for some pink.

LO123
January 23rd, 2013, 09:41 PM
LO123- delighted your scan went well. I have no clue about nubs or skull theory so sorry I couldn't guess...not sure if a nub is visible though?? Super cute baby though! Hope the MS is starting to ease up and you are feeling better. I have the anatomy scan in 4 weeks and am dreading it!!!!

Thanks heidih, most comments have said they can't see anything or it is just too early. Did have two that said lean towards girl but still too early. That at least gives me some hope for now. My MS has got a bit better, it seems to be the more tired I am the worst it gets so trying to get rest. Wow 4 weeks, can imagine how you are feeling. I have 8 weeks to wait now, feels like ages. Hope you are doing well.

Butterfly Spirit
January 23rd, 2013, 09:46 PM

Jadis, Well how wonderful, and :cheer: Congratulations!!! :cheer: You know what it's like to be over the moon!!

Violet_
January 24th, 2013, 01:06 AM
OMG Jadis! A GIRL. So excited for you!!

WantingPink
January 24th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Jadis how wonderful!! You must be so happy... Congrats!!

EmmyRoo
January 24th, 2013, 02:24 AM
Yes jadis! I'm so pleased for you!! :cheerteam:

And you too maple, 60% is better than 50%! Let's hope they stay that way!
X

Pearl327
January 24th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Congratulations Jadis. This is fantastic news. you & you DH must be over the moon.

heidih1977
January 24th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Massive congrats jadis....absolutely thrilled for you. What an amazing feeling!!!! Very exciting stuff!

Jadis
January 24th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Thank you all so much, we're absolutely elated! Only weeks ago, I felt sure that it would never happen for me but here we are! I might just nip out today and buy my munchkin something pink. Thanks again for all the luv and support, I'm rooting for each of you like crazy!

Mommabee-when's your scan? Is it today or tomorrow? I'll be thinking of you.

Justjessica
January 24th, 2013, 09:10 AM
That's fantastic!!! Well done Jadis :)

Justjessica
January 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Maple that sounds really promising! Good luck!!!

Mommabee
January 24th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Maple- FX for you!

Jadis- Tomorrow at 1pm est. :) You should definitely go grab something pink. Matter of fact, you should grab two! You are celebrating after all! ;)

Jadis
January 24th, 2013, 11:59 AM
We're in the same time zone, I'll be sending you my best wishes tomorrow at 1pm!

Praying4Pink
January 24th, 2013, 01:12 PM

Maple- FX for you!

Jadis- Tomorrow at 1pm est. :) You should definitely go grab something pink. Matter of fact, you should grab two! You are celebrating after all! ;)

Bee we are in the same time zone also! YAY I will definitely be stalking you, lol. I pray this pink streak continues and that you also hear "IT'S A GIRL"! Then...dun dun dun it will be my turn. I really hope this weekend flies by super fast. As for Monday...I don't know what the heck I am going to do to pass the time. Any suggestions?

cvd
January 24th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Bee we are in the same time zone also! YAY I will definitely be stalking you, lol. I pray this pink streak continues and that you also hear "IT'S A GIRL"! Then...dun dun dun it will be my turn. I really hope this weekend flies by super fast. As for Monday...I don't know what the heck I am going to do to pass the time. Any suggestions?
Praying4Pink - go get a pedicure and your hair done or something :) hehe!

cvd
January 24th, 2013, 01:19 PM

Maple- FX for you!

Mommabee good luck with your scan tomorrow :) will be checking in for an update!!!

I love all the pink going around, keep it coming ladies!

Jadis
January 24th, 2013, 01:39 PM
P4P, my suggestion is nowhere near as fun as CVD's but I clean my house like a maniac when I need to pass time. I clean spots I haven't thought of in months! It's cheaper than a mani/pedi ;)

Atsaukina1
January 24th, 2013, 02:22 PM
jadis can you please please come to my house, i'd have a maid but they'd be scared off as soon as they set foot in here lol. dh has tried to help but know way he can keep up w/ the amount of daily stuff i have to do. so everything is waiting for me and getting worse ugggg. almost 2nd tri fx for big rush of energy

cvd- you need to change profile to the pic of you and dh preggo belly:)

Atsaukina1
January 24th, 2013, 02:23 PM
jadis can you please please come to my house, i'd have a maid but they'd be scared off as soon as they set foot in here lol. dh has tried to help but know way he can keep up w/ the amount of daily stuff i have to do. so everything is waiting for me and getting worse ugggg. almost 2nd tri fx for big rush of energy

WantingPink
January 24th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Hi ladies!

Did you get any potty shots that you can post? Not sure why your tech would be annoyed unless she/he isn't very good at her/his job. That has to be a very common request and 16 weeks isn't too early at all!! I would think you could definitely see boy parts by now. Most 16 week scans look very similar to 20 week scans.

I don't want to get your hopes up incase your tech was a complete moron however, I really do think there is a good chance you are having girls!! If she didn't see boy parts on either baby I think that is a really good sign!!

Mommyof3boys
January 24th, 2013, 04:54 PM
I feel really guilty......
With my first pregnancy I did not drink ANY caffeine at all. With my second I would take a sip or two out of DH's drinks when we went out to eat. With my third I would order my own drink when we went out but that was it. With this pregnancy I have no willpower at all. I have been drinking 2-3 sodas everyday because when I tried to drink water and uncaffeinated drinks in the beginning I got really sick (I think I was dehydrated) and two days ago I bought a coffee. Yesterday I reasoned that I could drink the coffee if I didn't drink any other caffeinated drinks all day long and today I have had one coffee and one soda.

Be honest is this horrible? Should I try not to drink the caffeinated drinks? I am not very worried about low birth weight, all 3 of my previous babies have been between 8 and 9 pounds, but it can't be that healthy.

Mommyof3boys
January 24th, 2013, 04:57 PM

This sounds just like my house except I am already in the second trimester and it is still waiting.

Butterfly Spirit
January 24th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Mommyof3boys: I drank coke and pepsi all the way through my first 2 pregnancies.. with this little one I waited until I was 12-13 weeks. But since then I drink at least one pepsi/coke a day.. sometimes 2.. well I'm at the end and I have been enjoying 2 anyway.

The amount of caffeine in a pop doesn't compare to coffee. I wouldn't stress about it too much unless it REALLY bothers you.

LO123
January 24th, 2013, 05:01 PM
I have been having one brought coffee a day and definitely feeling guilty but still doing it. I have read you can have up to 3 depending on the strenght. As mine is a brought one I only have 1. In my first pregnancy I didn't have any as it just made me feel sick but this time I really want it. Also some times I drink a glass of coke but try to limit it due to having the coffee. I think it is OK as long as you don't over do it.

Butterfly Spirit
January 24th, 2013, 05:07 PM
There was this lady on MTV and she was pregnant and addicted to energy drinks.. it was insane.. she had like well, I'm going to go off memory.. AT LEAST 3 tall energy drinks although I'm probably way off.. and more than a few straight little energy shots...
I'll look for it. It was True Life I think.. but HOLY shiz...even the maker of the energy shot was begging her to stop because it could ultimately stop her heart.
Not the pregnant one though, another chick.. but I can't imagine having this vice:

I think this is it..

Crystal's story starts at 10:40..
And yes I was WAY off on the amount she drinks daily.. it's just unreal!
http://www.mtv.com/videos/true-life-im-addicted-to-caffeine/1687926/playlist.jhtml

Praying4Pink
January 24th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Praying4Pink - go get a pedicure and your hair done or something :) hehe!

That sounds relaxing cvd. I actually do need a pedicure. Unfortunately I am working Monday but unless I am super busy at work then I will need something to fill in the gaps. I don't have any meetings Monday either. Well at least being at work will help a little.

Praying4Pink
January 24th, 2013, 06:24 PM
P4P, my suggestion is nowhere near as fun as CVD's but I clean my house like a maniac when I need to pass time. I clean spots I haven't thought of in months! It's cheaper than a mani/pedi ;)

Jadis are you mad woman?! Lol. I do think I need to start nesting but I'm just not feeling it right now. Plus a pregnant woman can only clean so many hours in a day. Besides, as I mentioned to cvd I'm working so that's out. I just know I am going to be thinking about it ALL day.

Violet_
January 24th, 2013, 06:33 PM
I'm all booked into my birth centre and have a friend who is a student doula who is going to be a birth support person. Along with hubby of course. All exciting. Heard bub's heart beat yesterday for the first time with doppler. It's all happening and becoming so real. Have booked in for 20 week ultrasound for 7th March and will find out gender then for sure. Getting some back aches now too.

Maple
January 24th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Did you get any potty shots that you can post? Not sure why your tech would be annoyed unless she/he isn't very good at her/his job. That has to be a very common request and 16 weeks isn't too early at all!! I would think you could definitely see boy parts by now. Most 16 week scans look very similar to 20 week scans.

I don't want to get your hopes up incase your tech was a complete moron however, I really do think there is a good chance you are having girls!! If she didn't see boy parts on either baby I think that is a really good sign!!

Thanks for your post Wanting Pink!

I think you are right, I think I just got an awkward tech to be honest. I really feel that she could have given me a more definite answer, had she wanted to. Because I was at the hospital specifically to check on 'twin transfusion syndrome' she didnt want to help me further. As soon as I asked her about gender she said "No, I think its too early for that".
So no, I got no pics at all.
My next scan (anatomy) is on 7 Feb - 2 weeks away!!! I cannot wait. I will find out for sure then! Its also at my usual clinic, so she wont be there!

Thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated! XX :bigsmile:

Maple
January 24th, 2013, 09:01 PM
With my first pregnancy I did not drink ANY caffeine at all. With my second I would take a sip or two out of DH's drinks when we went out to eat. With my third I would order my own drink when we went out but that was it. With this pregnancy I have no willpower at all. I have been drinking 2-3 sodas everyday because when I tried to drink water and uncaffeinated drinks in the beginning I got really sick (I think I was dehydrated) and two days ago I bought a coffee. Yesterday I reasoned that I could drink the coffee if I didn't drink any other caffeinated drinks all day long and today I have had one coffee and one soda.

Be honest is this horrible? Should I try not to drink the caffeinated drinks? I am not very worried about low birth weight, all 3 of my previous babies have been between 8 and 9 pounds, but it can't be that healthy.

Hey Mommyof3,

Just wanted to let you know that I have 1-2 coffees, and 1 soda daily. My diet also is not too flash. I def am the most unhealthiest this pregnancy, which is crazy. I also am not exercising much come to think of it.
I need to sharpen up!
Hope this makes you feel better! XX

Bama Belle
January 24th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Mommyof3boys - I was caffeine free for my first pregnancy but with this one I have a cup of coffee every morning. I have heard that up to something like 300 mgs per day is ok. Enjoy your soda!

Violet_
January 25th, 2013, 01:41 AM
I drink a powerade (energy drink) occasionally and a green tea also every now and again. I don't a little will hurt. Plus we get so tired. How else are we meant to get through the day? Lol.

EmmyRoo
January 25th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Jadis are you mad woman?! Lol. I do think I need to start nesting but I'm just not feeling it right now. Plus a pregnant woman can only clean so many hours in a day. Besides, as I mentioned to cvd I'm working so that's out. I just know I am going to be thinking about it ALL day.

P4P what time is your scan? I have my 12 week scan on Monday, at 11.05am GMT - goodness knows what time that is in Florida though! But I'll be thinking of you! We can send each other pink vibes across the Atlantic - even though I'll not get to see the gender I'm hoping I might be able to get a flukey really clear nub shot! (highly unlikely at 11+1! but you never know! :bigsmile:)
x

EmmyRoo
January 25th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Re. caffeine, I'm drinking about 1-2 cups of caffeinated tea a day. I try to have de-caff if it's an option but I have to say I do notice the tiredness in the morning more when I've had de-caff for breakfast! I'm not really having any caffeinated fizzy drinks but I will occasionally I'm sure. I think "normal" consumption is fine in pregnancy.

I'm worrying about my weight gain though, I haven't weighed myself recently but last time I did I'd gained 12lbs since conception!!! :omg: I just cannot stop eating! Is anyone else finding it hard to stop "making up" for the LE diet? I really don't want to regain all the weight I lost, and while I'm still lighter than I was when I fell pregnant with my boys I know I am gaining so much cos I'm just eating all day long. Yesterday I estimated that I ate 3200 calories!! :holysheep: That is just gluttony pure and simple. Urgh, how do I stop though? I'm hungry all the time and I just WANT chocolate by the ton!

x

cvd
January 25th, 2013, 07:50 AM

I drink a coffee in the morning and try to stick to decaf after that but some days end up having a diet coke coke in the evening as well!

jennaesue
January 25th, 2013, 08:49 AM
I have always had coffee and Coke/Pepsi during pregnancy. I drink around 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day, sometimes 4 even. I don't drink pop as much (although I have been craving it!) I try to keep that to a few times a week. But I have to have my coffee.

jennaesue
January 25th, 2013, 08:52 AM
EmmyRoo, I stopped weighing myself because it was depressing! I lost 20 pounds between July and October (about 5 before I started the LE diet and 15 while on the diet) and by my 13 week OB appt. I had gained back 14. :( I was seriously making up for being on the LE diet for awhile there. I am trying to not go crazy with eating, so hopefully my weight gain has slowed down. But I'm still not weighing myself, LOL. The good news is I weighed way less than I did when I got pregnant with my other kids, so I have more wiggle room this time.

Praying4Pink
January 25th, 2013, 09:33 AM
P4P what time is your scan? I have my 12 week scan on Monday, at 11.05am GMT - goodness knows what time that is in Florida though! But I'll be thinking of you! We can send each other pink vibes across the Atlantic - even though I'll not get to see the gender I'm hoping I might be able to get a flukey really clear nub shot! (highly unlikely at 11+1! but you never know! :bigsmile:)
x

Hey Emmy! My scan is at 9:10am EST on Tuesday so I think it will be 2:10pm there in Scotland and your scan for me it will be 6:05am. No worries though, I usually wake up at 6 to get myself and my son dressed for school so I will definitely be sending some PINK vibes across across the Atlantic. Eyes open for that nub Emmy, lol.

Bama Belle
January 25th, 2013, 10:55 AM
It sounds like Monday is going to be a big day! Sending you both lots of pink baby dust. (Lord knows I have plenty to spare, hehe)

cvd
January 25th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Re. caffeine, I'm drinking about 1-2 cups of caffeinated tea a day. I try to have de-caff if it's an option but I have to say I do notice the tiredness in the morning more when I've had de-caff for breakfast! I'm not really having any caffeinated fizzy drinks but I will occasionally I'm sure. I think "normal" consumption is fine in pregnancy.

I'm worrying about my weight gain though, I haven't weighed myself recently but last time I did I'd gained 12lbs since conception!!! :omg: I just cannot stop eating! Is anyone else finding it hard to stop "making up" for the LE diet? I really don't want to regain all the weight I lost, and while I'm still lighter than I was when I fell pregnant with my boys I know I am gaining so much cos I'm just eating all day long. Yesterday I estimated that I ate 3200 calories!! :holysheep: That is just gluttony pure and simple. Urgh, how do I stop though? I'm hungry all the time and I just WANT chocolate by the ton!

x

My doctor is concerned about my weight gain, she said "standard" for 21 weeks is 14 pounds and I've gained about 20 so she wants me to exercise etc. I've gained it all in my belly, it's not like I'm exploding everywhere lol but every appointment she LECTURES me about it, I actually find it quite insulting! Between how healthy I eat, chasing a toddler and keeping a clean house... I think the weight gain is just meant to be! I try to ignore her. My first trimester weight gain was super quick too. It's really slowed down now!

WantingPink
January 25th, 2013, 01:53 PM
My doctor is concerned about my weight gain, she said "standard" for 21 weeks is 14 pounds and I've gained about 20 so she wants me to exercise etc. I've gained it all in my belly, it's not like I'm exploding everywhere lol but every appointment she LECTURES me about it, I actually find it quite insulting! Between how healthy I eat, chasing a toddler and keeping a clean house... I think the weight gain is just meant to be! I try to ignore her. My first trimester weight gain was super quick too. It's really slowed down now!

Wow... I can't believe your OB is lecturing you over 6 lbs?? Has she not been pregnant before? Is she some super skinny bi*ch that can eat all she wants and stays skinny? I gained 50 lbs with my first and 70 lbs with my second and neither of my OBs said a word. I actually brought it up to them about how I was concerned about the weight gain and they didn't seem to care? She needs to blow it out her arse!!

Mrs_P
January 25th, 2013, 04:12 PM
thats ridiculous all women put weight on at a different rate and the ideal weight gain is normally for the entire pregnancy, i have always found i put weight on in one go when pregnant and then nothing for a while, usually around the time my period would have been due my bump grows over night. You look fine from the recent photos posted, ignore her!

Caffeine wise i'm another guilty party and still addicted to diet coke after the le diet, don't drink tea or coffee but i do have 2 drinks of coke a day. I avoided everything with ds1 (7lbs 4), drank like i do now with ds3 (7lbs 8) i think its more to excess that it will hinder the baby, try not to worry and don't punish yourself its not like your wine everyday or smoking (both of which would do your baby a lot more harm and lots of people do).

Its so exciting all these scans coming up, can't wait to hear some more name suggestions. CVD hudson is really cute as you set on that now? Anyone else picked a name? Or started shopping yet (i've always waited til 30 plus weeks not wanting to jinx anything but when does everyone start shopping?)

cvd
January 25th, 2013, 06:13 PM
I
thats ridiculous all women put weight on at a different rate and the ideal weight gain is normally for the entire pregnancy, i have always found i put weight on in one go when pregnant and then nothing for a while, usually around the time my period would have been due my bump grows over night. You look fine from the recent photos posted, ignore her!

Caffeine wise i'm another guilty party and still addicted to diet coke after the le diet, don't drink tea or coffee but i do have 2 drinks of coke a day. I avoided everything with ds1 (7lbs 4), drank like i do now with ds3 (7lbs 8) i think its more to excess that it will hinder the baby, try not to worry and don't punish yourself its not like your wine everyday or smoking (both of which would do your baby a lot more harm and lots of people do).

Its so exciting all these scans coming up, can't wait to hear some more name suggestions. CVD hudson is really cute as you set on that now? Anyone else picked a name? Or started shopping yet (i've always waited til 30 plus weeks not wanting to jinx anything but when does everyone start shopping?)

Yes Hudson is the name we have picked!!! Unless we hear something we both like better before baby is born :)

I started shopping prior to even being pregnant lol!! Neutral things like the bassinet and swing etc of course. Right after my gender scan, I bought some boys clothes but DS1 has a ton of perfect clothes I'm reusing. The only thing I have left to buy is a dresser for Ryder's big boy room which I'm just waiting for the one I want to go on sale. I am like OCD organized hehe I love finding deals etc so when one comes up I just take it!

We are actually painting Ryder's new room this weekend, although he will still be sleeping in the "nursery" till he absolutely needs to be moved but I'm just happy everything will be ready (other then some new bedding, our nursery is staying as is for Hudson, I like the way it is!).

Jadis
January 25th, 2013, 07:07 PM
CVD-I think your Dr. is a...wait for a strictly Canadian term here...hoser. I'd pay her no attention! You know what you're eating, you know what you're doing and I doubt that you're sitting around the house all day eating twinkies and slugging back mountain dew.

As for the caffeine discussion, I have 1-2 cups of coffee everyday and a pepsi most evenings. I assume that it's ok as long as I'm not popping caffeine pills and drinking Red Bull.

I'm really excited for all the scans we've got coming up, ladies! Let's see those nub and potty shots!

cvd
January 25th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Wow... I can't believe your OB is lecturing you over 6 lbs?? Has she not been pregnant before? Is she some super skinny bi*ch that can eat all she wants and stays skinny? I gained 50 lbs with my first and 70 lbs with my second and neither of my OBs said a word. I actually brought it up to them about how I was concerned about the weight gain and they didn't seem to care? She needs to blow it out her arse!!

Yes she is uber skinny actually! She claims that because I am petite it will be an issue later. I really don't care, after the first appt I was worried but since she says it every time I just think she's crazy!

Totally agree Mrs P - everyone puts on weight differently. I never told her about the LE diet but if she knew I'd done that, shed understand the 14 day binge of lasagna and pizza haha!!!! Hence going over the first trimester "5lb max weight gain" she seems to like.

Jadis - that made me laugh out loud haha!!!! It's actually my husband doing that ;) he gets incredible pregnancy sympathy. The way he eats chocolate actually makes my stomach turn, it's honestly disgusting!!!! She should lecture him hehe. Have you went and got anything pink yet???? Cute clothes???

Praying4Pink
January 25th, 2013, 07:26 PM
CVD-I think your Dr. is a...wait for a strictly Canadian term here...hoser. I'd pay her no attention! You know what you're eating, you know what you're doing and I doubt that you're sitting around the house all day eating twinkies and slugging back mountain dew.

As for the caffeine discussion, I have 1-2 cups of coffee everyday and a pepsi most evenings. I assume that it's ok as long as I'm not popping caffeine pills and drinking Red Bull.

I'm really excited for all the scans we've got coming up, ladies! Let's see those nub and potty shots!

Well my weight gain has been less than desirable to say the least. I have already gained ~21 lbs. oops, lol. Not terribly worried so long as I don't gain over 45 or 50 lbs. I just feel for me already being a healthy gal it wouldn't be good.

And I have had one cup of decaf the whole pregnancy but loads of chocolate, chocolate milk, diet coke, and root beer. Usually only one a day though. Although today I overloaded as I had choc milk this am with breakfast, a diet coke with lunch, and a choc ice cream bar. Double oops, lol

And to top it off i am nubsessing like crazy! Only 4 days to go. ..or 3 days depending on how you look at it. Very exciting and nerve wracking. I think I might throw up -_-

Jadis
January 25th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Oh, I feel ya P4P! Last week, I was staring constantly at my 12 week nub and feeling sick with anxiety. The tortuous wait will be over for you soon, I'm really rooting for you!

meeks32
January 25th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Hi ladies!

I'm not pg yet but dropping in to ask anyone that knows their gender to please add your sway into the new stats spreadsheet Rainbow has put together. It's very comprehensive! Let her know when you do and she'll manually update the percentages for you.

http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25157

Good luck everyone!

WantingPink
January 25th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Yes she is uber skinny actually! She claims that because I am petite it will be an issue later. I really don't care, after the first appt I was worried but since she says it every time I just think she's crazy!

Totally agree Mrs P - everyone puts on weight differently. I never told her about the LE diet but if she knew I'd done that, shed understand the 14 day binge of lasagna and pizza haha!!!! Hence going over the first trimester "5lb max weight gain" she seems to like.

Jadis - that made me laugh out loud haha!!!! It's actually my husband doing that ;) he gets incredible pregnancy sympathy. The way he eats chocolate actually makes my stomach turn, it's honestly disgusting!!!! She should lecture him hehe. Have you went and got anything pink yet???? Cute clothes???

Well, I am a petite person as well... all of 5'1" and I managed to lose all 70 lbs + 10 lbs when DS2 was born. She probably eats pizza and drinks Starbucks and thinks that anyone who isn't skinny must be planted on their couch living on McDonalds and Taco Bell. Don't even give her a second thought. I know people like this and they irritate the crap out of me!! Very judgmental and they think they know everything about weight loss and nutrition because one time in college they were 10 lbs over weight so they started drinking diet soda instead of regular and lost their 10 lbs.:hair:

Praying4Pink
January 26th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Oh, I feel ya P4P! Last week, I was staring constantly at my 12 week nub and feeling sick with anxiety. The tortuous wait will be over for you soon, I'm really rooting for you!

Thanks mama! I do have a plan to stop nubsessing these final days. So today is homework day and that should help. Tomorrow church and grocery shopping. Monday is already shot to H#$& as I know I am not going to be able to focus on anything but this scan on Tuesday. Maybe I will start on my second assignment to keep from driving myself bonkers.

Mrs_P
January 26th, 2013, 01:02 PM
oh p4p i know that feeling, i am always so neverous before having a scan, always feel better when i see a heart beat but gender scans really are the worse (i wonder what it would be like to have had a girl first and not to care or have that presure and just be excited to see what you have?)

Hoping you hear pink my dear, i have mine the week after you have yours so will be in your position next week!

Jadis
January 26th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Hi ladies!

I'm not pg yet but dropping in to ask anyone that knows their gender to please add your sway into the new stats spreadsheet Rainbow has put together. It's very comprehensive! Let her know when you do and she'll manually update the percentages for you.

Complete pink swaying statistics spreadsheet (http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25157)

Good luck everyone!

I've added mine, I think it's a great tool! I'm very impressed. I would've loved that spreadsheet when I was swaying.

Atsaukina1
January 27th, 2013, 08:54 AM
waiting 6+ more months to add mine to the spread sheet:)

Justjessica
January 27th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Good luck Praying4pink. I hope all goes well.

CVD- can't believe your ob. Totally agree with the other ladies. My weight gain always slowed right down in the 3rd trimester to a stand still. Surely it's the weight gain as a total over the whole pregnancy she should be looking at if she really wants to find something to do?

EmmyRoo
January 27th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Well ladies I'm off to bed, hoping I sleep but I'm so scared I'm not going to see a heartbeat tomorrow or the baby won't be healthy. Not expecting a nub shot but I'll ask for one and update you when I get back, probably mid afternoon.
Good luck p4p, I'll be thinking of you!
X

Praying4Pink
January 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Aww Thanks Emmy, Mrs. P, and Jessica! I can't wait for you updates tomorrow for those going. I can't believe I just have tomorrow left and then the waiting, nubsessing, hoping, wishing, and praying will be all over. I have decided to take Tuesday off as I don't know how I will react after the scan...especially if I hear boy. I know I won't be able to focus at work regardless so it is probably better to just hang with the hubs for the rest of the day.

cvd
January 27th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Well ladies I'm off to bed, hoping I sleep but I'm so scared I'm not going to see a heartbeat tomorrow or the baby won't be healthy. Not expecting a nub shot but I'll ask for one and update you when I get back, probably mid afternoon.
X

Good luck tomorrow!!! I'm sure everything is just fine :)

cvd
January 27th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Good luck Praying4pink. I hope all goes well.

CVD- can't believe your ob. Totally agree with the other ladies. My weight gain always slowed right down in the 3rd trimester to a stand still. Surely it's the weight gain as a total over the whole pregnancy she should be looking at if she really wants to find something to do?
Ya that's what I figure as well! I ignore her :) maybe she's just grumpy everytime I see her lol we will see what she says on Feb 4th, my next appt!

cvd
January 27th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Aww Thanks Emmy, Mrs. P, and Jessica! I can't wait for you updates tomorrow for those going. I can't believe I just have tomorrow left and then the waiting, nubsessing, hoping, wishing, and praying will be all over. I have decided to take Tuesday off as I don't know how I will react after the scan...especially if I hear boy. I know I won't be able to focus at work regardless so it is probably better to just hang with the hubs for the rest of the day.

Yay! So so excited. Lol now that I have had my ultrasound it's like I am counting down to all yours hehe I hope tomorrow passes quickly for you!!

cvd
January 27th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Oh my goodness ladies. So as I have mentioned, we started painting our master bedroom and Ryder's new room this weekend. Well I shouldn't say 'started' I guess... WE FINISHED them both in a day and a half. Like mudded, sanded, primed and painted - the whole 10 yards lol & unfortunately I am not someone who can sit back and watch work be done, I have to be doing it too so I am honestly EXHAUSTED. I think I did too much :( tomorrow will definitely be a lounge day for me, my back is killing me!!! But if I wasn't helping, my DH would take years to finish it.. I'm a bit more efficient.
Good luck too all the scans coming up, hope everyone is feeling well and keeping busy!

Maple
January 27th, 2013, 08:20 PM
X

Best of luck EmmyRoo!
I'm sure your u/s will go well! How exciting! XX

Maple
January 27th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Oh my goodness ladies. So as I have mentioned, we started painting our master bedroom and Ryder's new room this weekend. Well I shouldn't say 'started' I guess... WE FINISHED them both in a day and a half. Like mudded, sanded, primed and painted - the whole 10 yards lol & unfortunately I am not someone who can sit back and watch work be done, I have to be doing it too so I am honestly EXHAUSTED. I think I did too much :( tomorrow will definitely be a lounge day for me, my back is killing me!!! But if I wasn't helping, my DH would take years to finish it.. I'm a bit more efficient.
Good luck too all the scans coming up, hope everyone is feeling well and keeping busy!

Wow, good effort! Love your motivation! XX

Maple
January 27th, 2013, 08:27 PM

Ooh, so so exciting! Best of luck! Good idea to take Tuesday off also - I think well deserved either way! Can't wait for your update... Sleep well!
XX

Jadis
January 27th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Emmy, I'm sure tomorrow will be just fine, sleep well. Can't wait to see a pic of your little bean.

P4P, good luck with keeping busy tomorrow-distractions are key! I think you're wise to take Tuesday off, you deserve that day regardless.

hopingforsaskia
January 28th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Hey ladies! Sorry I've been soooo slack posting lately.. I'm only really just starting to rise above the sickies! I'm 11 weeks now and it just feels like time is crawling! :( never mind!

I go for my 12 week (on the dot!) scan on Friday in the morning. I'm really hoping I get some fab clear nub shots... Fingers crossed eh!

We've had some wild weather here in Queensland Australia over the last few days... Lots of rain, flooding and heaps of road damage, and a bit of a "cyclone"! It was sooooo windy at my house last night.. Don't think anyone slept... Was crazy. Luckily no one is hurt, and we are safe from flooding here. But I know lots that have really copped it and are still having to leave their homes. It's so awful.

Anyway.. On a brighter note.. I'm going to see a group tomorrow night (all going well weather-wise!) called Celtic Thunder! I'm sure some of you UK'ers would have heard of them.. It was my mum's idea. She will hopefully be able to get through on the roads tomorrow and come stay with me for the week. I'm so excited to see her. Haven't seen her since Xmas.

Also, my eldest starts kindergarten tomorrow.. I'm excited and a little bewildered by it all. I can't believe it's here already. He's going to love it though. ;)

Ok. That's me. I'm good now. ;) hope the ladies with scans see/hear what we all wish we could hear, and that heartbeats and all the necessary things are all going very well. I'm sending out healthy girly/boyish vibes to all. ;) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Praying4Pink
January 28th, 2013, 09:07 AM

Love your drive cvd! I really need to get on the ball too. I mean we rent so no painting is allowed but at least we can focus on the crib and wall decor. All in good time I guess. I do at least have some *ideas* about what I want as far as the nursery goes. Will we be able to see pics when you finish?

cvd
January 28th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Love your drive cvd! I really need to get on the ball too. I mean we rent so no painting is allowed but at least we can focus on the crib and wall decor. All in good time I guess. I do at least have some *ideas* about what I want as far as the nursery goes. Will we be able to see pics when you finish?
Hehe after tomorrow you'll really be able to plan your decor! And yes of course! Our new bed is arriving Wednesday, and we will be getting DS1s dresser in a couple weeks so once all in place I will post a pic :)
How are you doing today??? Day must be going slowly. Are we in the same time zone??

Praying4Pink
January 28th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Well ladies tomorrow at this time I will have confirmed either a little prince or a little princess. Either way I will just be happy, and I do mean this with all sincerity, for a healthy baby. Thanks for all the well wishes and I am failing miserably at distracting myself today, lol.

Praying4Pink
January 28th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Hehe after tomorrow you'll really be able to plan your decor! And yes of course! Our new bed is arriving Wednesday, and we will be getting DS1s dresser in a couple weeks so once all in place I will post a pic :)
How are you doing today??? Day must be going slowly. Are we in the same time zone??

Very true and I can't wait to at least be able to say him or her or Josiah or Joelle. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I have never had the creative ability to do what I have seen on the websites but hey I am going to do my best this time. Well I am doing pretty good today but yes the day is d....r...a...g...g...i...n...g. What zone are you in cvd? I am EST so it is about 9:45am as I am typing this.

cvd
January 28th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Very true and I can't wait to at least be able to say him or her or Josiah or Joelle. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I have never had the creative ability to do what I have seen on the websites but hey I am going to do my best this time. Well I am doing pretty good today but yes the day is d....r...a...g...g...i...n...g. What zone are you in cvd? I am EST so it is about 9:45am as I am typing this.

We didn't redo our nursery, just Ryder's new room and our master! I still like the colour and everything of the nursery (it was less then 2 years ago we did it!!), it's a teal and has safari wall decals then we got this babe a new crib bedding set that will look nice! I don't have the energy to take on a third room lol!! I'm also not super creative but I'm trying my best as well! So far just paint made a huge difference!
Yes knowing the name is an awesome feeling!! Do you have a middle name picked? And we are in the same time zone! Neat! It's nice your taking the day off :) then hopefully you can spend your day shopping pink? Hehe!!

Praying4Pink
January 28th, 2013, 01:43 PM
We didn't redo our nursery, just Ryder's new room and our master! I still like the colour and everything of the nursery (it was less then 2 years ago we did it!!), it's a teal and has safari wall decals then we got this babe a new crib bedding set that will look nice! I don't have the energy to take on a third room lol!! I'm also not super creative but I'm trying my best as well! So far just paint made a huge difference!
Yes knowing the name is an awesome feeling!! Do you have a middle name picked? And we are in the same time zone! Neat! It's nice your taking the day off :) then hopefully you can spend your day shopping pink? Hehe!!

oops sorry cvd, I completely misunderstood your post. But hey the point is you still tackled a hefty task and that is surely something to be proud of. Yeah I don't blame you about the nursery. I mean if you love it the way it is then why change it. Aww that is so awesome that Ryder is getting a room makeover. I am sure he will be so excited and feel super special.

Yes we do have middle names picked out. Josiah Landon if bubs is a boy and Joelle Lilliana if bubs is a girl. I'm actually pretty excited to be taking tomorrow off. I mean I should really come to work and save up on my maternity leave hours but hey it's not that often that I get to go on a date with my hubby. So any good ideas on telling my parents and the hubs parents? It really has to be something creative because they have church tomorrow night and I KNOW my MIL is going to want to know immediately.

Mrs_P
January 28th, 2013, 03:53 PM
good luck tomorrow p4p hope all goes well and your hear pink but above all i hope baby is doing well x

Bama Belle
January 28th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Any updates?

Praying4Pink
January 28th, 2013, 06:30 PM
good luck tomorrow p4p hope all goes well and your hear pink but above all i hope baby is doing well x

Thanks Mrs. P. I have been making sure the baby is ok by eating and/or drinking cold water every couple hours just to make him/her move. Ah the things we do...

Jadis
January 28th, 2013, 10:34 PM
I'll be thinking of you P4P!

Mum23boys
January 29th, 2013, 06:33 AM
any news p4p - what time is your scan ? I have my 12 week scan tomorrow when i will be nearly 13 weeks though am not holding my breath on getting a nub shot as we never had one wth any of the other 3 boys but I know i will be super concentrating on the screen just in case i spot something even though i already know its a boy I can but dream

my4leafclover
January 29th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Just wanted to wish those of you having scans this week good luck.

cvd
January 29th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Half an hour! You must be excited praying4pink!!!! Update us ASAP :) hope all goes well

cvd
January 29th, 2013, 08:43 AM
oops sorry cvd, I completely misunderstood your post. But hey the point is you still tackled a hefty task and that is surely something to be proud of. Yeah I don't blame you about the nursery. I mean if you love it the way it is then why change it. Aww that is so awesome that Ryder is getting a room makeover. I am sure he will be so excited and feel super special.

Yes we do have middle names picked out. Josiah Landon if bubs is a boy and Joelle Lilliana if bubs is a girl. I'm actually pretty excited to be taking tomorrow off. I mean I should really come to work and save up on my maternity leave hours but hey it's not that often that I get to go on a date with my hubby. So any good ideas on telling my parents and the hubs parents? It really has to be something creative because they have church tomorrow night and I KNOW my MIL is going to want to know immediately.

Aw I love both names, love the initial pattern you guys have. Hm I'm not sure about something creative, what about purchasing a baby item, like a baby blanket maybe, in pink/blue then you can say "you will be needing this when baby Josiah/Joelle comes over", hehe I dunno but let us know how you tell them!!

Atsaukina1
January 29th, 2013, 08:44 AM
13 weeks today and the sun is shining and supposed to be 60(just had snow last week lol)
1st mw appt. hopefully this fri. if snow doesn't decide to come again because temps are supposed to drop again.

good luck to the ladies having scans hope they get a good view for ya:)

Praying4Pink
January 29th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Hi ladies! I'm about to check in at the doctors. I will update as soon as I am finished :-)

jennaesue
January 29th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Hi ladies! I'm about to check in at the doctors. I will update as soon as I am finished :-)

Yay! Good luck! I'll be stalking. :)

Praying4Pink
January 29th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Hey ladies...I am done with my appointment and....
Team Pink Rocks!!! It's a girl!!!!!! She is perfect and healthy. I am so thrilled. Hubby was so excited the whole "gender reveal" to our parents was nixed, lol. Men..

Thanks a million for all of your guesses and encouragement ladies! It means the world to me. I shall return a bit later to show pics.

cvd
January 29th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Hey ladies...I am done with my appointment and....
Team Pink Rocks!!! It's a girl!!!!!! She is perfect and healthy. I am so thrilled. Hubby was so excited the whole "gender reveal" to our parents was nixed, lol. Men..

Thanks a million for all of your guesses and encouragement ladies! It means the world to me. I shall return a bit later to show pics.

Yay!!!!! Congrats!!! So awesome! Go shopping!!!

WantingPink
January 29th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Congrats to you P4P!! All this pink gives me a little hope!!

Bama Belle
January 29th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Congrats P4P!

jennaesue
January 29th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Woohoo, P4P! I am so happy for you. : )

Mrs_P
January 29th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Yay congrats p4p am soooooo pleased for you, can't wait to see some pics of your daughter x

Maple
January 29th, 2013, 02:20 PM
P4P Congratulations!!!
That news is totally worth the wait and anxiety! Lol.
So exciting, enjoy your pink high! XX

Jadis
January 29th, 2013, 02:31 PM
P4P, I couldn't be happier for you darling! Congrats!

Mommyof3boys
January 29th, 2013, 02:54 PM
13 weeks today and the sun is shining and supposed to be 60(just had snow last week lol)
1st mw appt. hopefully this fri. if snow doesn't decide to come again because temps are supposed to drop again.

good luck to the ladies having scans hope they get a good view for ya:)

That sounds just like the weather we are having here.

Violet_
January 29th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Congrats P4P! Great news hun. Love to see people's dreams coming true.

hopingforsaskia
January 29th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Huge congratulations P4P!!!

Justjessica
January 29th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Congrats P4P that's fab news! So pleased for you :)

Mum23boys
January 29th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Congrats P4P So pleased for you. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow at 13 weeks - sooooo nervous

Justjessica
January 29th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Good luck mum23boys, hope it goes well.

weeziewoozles
January 29th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Congrats P4P!

Had dinner with a friend tonight that really made me think. She's in her mid thirties and has been dating a guy for about a year but he's not being clear with his feelings and it's stressing her out. She kinda needs to know if he's the one she'll marry and have babies with etc. Clock ticking and all that. Just made me think how amazingly lucky I am to have a wonderful husband and two adorable and above all healthy little boys. I'm feeling now that either gender would be fine :)

weeziewoozles
January 29th, 2013, 04:46 PM
PS my first scan is on Thurs morning - fingers crossed all's well

Praying4Pink
January 29th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Hi ladies! Thanks for the congrats. We got a call from the doctor and it appears our little girl has a spot on her heart. We have to go for a level II ultrasound in Thursday. Apparently they are soft markers for Downs but since my other tests were clear they aren't too concerned. I think everything will be fine but I'm still completely worried now :-( keep us in your prayers.

Atsaukina1
January 29th, 2013, 06:52 PM
congrats p4p hope it's revealed that it's nothing adn you don't worry too much.

weather here actually hit 75 in January it is pretty freakin insane and supposed to be another day like it tomorrow and then back to 30s Thurs. lol. Poor weatherman doesn't know what's going on.
I don't have any scans or anything to worry about so just me and the weather lol

cvd
January 29th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Hi ladies! Thanks for the congrats. We got a call from the doctor and it appears our little girl has a spot on her heart. We have to go for a level II ultrasound in Thursday. Apparently they are soft markers for Downs but since my other tests were clear they aren't too concerned. I think everything will be fine but I'm still completely worried now :-( keep us in your prayers.

Will be thinking of you! Hope all is ok and that you had a good day off!!

Maple
January 29th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Congrats P4P So pleased for you. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow at 13 weeks - sooooo nervous

Good luck Mum23!
It will be so nice to feel reassured after your scan. All the best for tomorrow. XX

Maple
January 29th, 2013, 09:16 PM
PS my first scan is on Thurs morning - fingers crossed all's well

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine! All the best! XX

Maple
January 29th, 2013, 09:19 PM

Oh that's a shame to get that phone call after your happy news.. I hope it's nothing to worry about. Good luck with the next u/s, luckily it's not too far away. Fingers crossed for you. XX

Pearl327
January 30th, 2013, 03:44 AM

P4P firstly congratulations on your little girl. Secondly I would take my lead from the doctors. If they are not to concerned about it then try not to worry too much (very very difficult I know) I am sure your longed for princess will be fine.

Mum23 good luck with your scan today.

EmmyRoo
January 30th, 2013, 07:53 AM
P4p I'm so pleased you're getting your girl! And I hope wee joelle is ok, good luck with the scan.

Mum23 I hope everything goes well for you today, you deserve some good news.

Hope everything is healthy for you too weezie. Any anyone else I've missed out.

You'll all know that my wee one passed away two weeks ago. I'm utterly devastated and in limbo now waiting for it to be passed. I want as natural a "birth" as possible, like I gave my boys and am hoping it will happen at home without the need for medical intervention. I feel bereft just now, but we will try again. At the moment the thought of going back on LE is utterly soul-destroying, part of me is tempted to say to hell with it and see what we're destined for. Like so many others here I wish I had this baby back, boy or girl, but I'm sure once I've had a chance to grieve and accept my loss I'll feel more able to face another sway attempt. This is the worst time of my life, the worst grief I've ever experienced. I hope none of you have to endure this. I'll try to keep up with you all and am hoping all your dreams come true.
Lots of love,
Emmy. X

heidih1977
January 30th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Huge congrats on your little girl P4P....I am sure she will be just fine and as hard as it must be try not to worry too much. As the doctors say all your other tests were clear so I am sure she is completely healthy.

Best of luck with your scan mum23...will be exciting to see the little bean!

Emmyroo I am sure this must be an absolutely traumatic time for you. I can scarily imagine what you are going through. I did have bleeding and cramping in the 7th week and really thought I was losing the baby so I have a tiny idea of how you feel. I hope the baby passes naturally very soon so you can grieve, start a fresh and get on with life. The limbo must be very difficult. Thinking of you and hoping it all happens in the next few days.

fish2012
January 30th, 2013, 08:25 AM
p4p congrats that's lovely news, thinking of you follwoing your update I know a lot of ladies who have these type of concerns and in the end it's come in all clear hope that's the case for you xx

Atsaukina1
January 30th, 2013, 08:36 AM
emmyroo- so sorry hoping you don't have to wait much longer. a friend who lost hers said it was about 2 weeks. hoping for emotional and physical peace for you- hugs-

cvd
January 30th, 2013, 08:42 AM

Goodluck! Hope all is well!!

Praying4Pink
January 30th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Good morning ladies. First I wanted to say thanks for the congrats! Thanks for your support and enouragement cvd, wanting pink, bama belle, Mrs. P, Maple, Jadis, Violet, Hopingforsaskia, Just Jessica, Mum23boys, weezie, atsaukina, pearl, emmy, heidih, and fish! I really tried to write everyone down so hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

Mum23boys and Weezie - Sending many :pray: your way for a perfect scan!

So my level II ultrasound is tomorrow at 1:30pm EST. I have been reading up on the echogenic cardiac focus that they found and it appears that it really is nothing to worry about especially if there are no other markers for Downs. From what I read it only increases the chances of DS by 1% if there are no other markers. I think I can live with that. My daughter will be perfect no matter what.

Mum23boys
January 30th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Hi ladies all went well at the scan - Ive popped some pics on my other thread - no nub shots - i thought there was in one pic but looking at it more and having others look it looks far too high up - all in all what matters is bubs is healthy :-) I watched the screen for a good 15 mins but no clues at all.

Praying4Pink
January 30th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Hi ladies all went well at the scan - Ive popped some pics on my other thread - no nub shots - i thought there was in one pic but looking at it more and having others look it looks far too high up - all in all what matters is bubs is healthy :-) I watched the screen for a good 15 mins but no clues at all.

Aww mum I am so happy to hear that your bubs is doing well in there! Bubs was active huh? I love to see them moving all around. My little lady was bringing her hands up to her face and bouncing around the whole day yesterday. The tech kept saying, "aww look at her little hands".

Praying4Pink
January 30th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Here is the 3D of Joelle...

cvd
January 30th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Good morning ladies. First I wanted to say thanks for the congrats! Thanks for your support and enouragement cvd, wanting pink, bama belle, Mrs. P, Maple, Jadis, Violet, Hopingforsaskia, Just Jessica, Mum23boys, weezie, atsaukina, pearl, emmy, heidih, and fish! I really tried to write everyone down so hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

So my level II ultrasound is tomorrow at 1:30pm EST. I have been reading up on the echogenic cardiac focus that they found and it appears that it really is nothing to worry about especially if there are no other markers for Downs. From what I read it only increases the chances of DS by 1% if there are no other markers. I think I can live with that. My daughter will be perfect no matter what.
Anytime P4P!!! So glad you got your daughter, I feel like I am living vicariously though you ladies with baby girls hehe.
Really pleased they got you in so quick, I think she will be perfect as well and you'll hear everything is ok tomorrow anyway! And Joelle is absolutely adorable, such a precious picture. So exciting! I love seeing all this good news :)

sweetpea
January 30th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Hi, ladies! :wave: I'm so sorry to have been MIA all this time, but I have a really rough last few months. My first trimester was terrible, and then I got hit with illness THREE times within the last 6 weeks or so. I've had bacterial bronchitis and two awful sinus colds. :sigh: I am SO wiped out, but I wanted to come back here and check in with all you lovely ladies. I just tried to catch up on 10+ pages of conversation here that I've missed. Wow, a lot has happened while I've been away!

Well, I need to get the kids down for a nap now, so I'll be back later to post some more. Just wanted to pop in and say hi in the meantime! :)

Violet_
January 30th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Well I had another ultrasound yesterday (as I had some bad abdominal pains over the weekend and thought I might miscarry but it all settled down now but wanted to check everything is okay) and tech confirmed baby is a girl! She pointed out labia and three white lines. I thought baby was a girl. I'm having real problems believing it even though I have seen the evidence. Will wait until after 20 week ultrasound to announce to family and friends though. Just in case. I mentioned this to tech and she said, baby wasn't changing into a boy. Lol. Just got to come up with a girl name now. It's harder then I thought.

Praying4Pink
January 30th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Well I had another ultrasound yesterday (as I had some bad abdominal pains over the weekend and thought I might miscarry but it all settled down now but wanted to check everything is okay) and tech confirmed baby is a girl! She pointed out labia and three white lines. I thought baby was a girl. I'm having real problems believing it even though I have seen the evidence. Will wait until after 20 week ultrasound to announce to family and friends though. Just in case. I mentioned this to tech and she said, baby wasn't changing into a boy. Lol. Just got to come up with a girl name now. It's harder then I thought.

Yay Violet! We knew it was a girl from your nub shot. Well we had a good inclination that is. Sorry about the cramping but :running: about the pink news! I don't blame you for waiting. I find myself second guessing the potty shot I was given yesterday. I am pretty sure it is a girl though because every time she got a shot of the legs I looked between and there was no visible boy bits. And she checked a lot of different angles. Just the pic she gave us wasn't very clear.

Praying4Pink
January 30th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Anytime P4P!!! So glad you got your daughter, I feel like I am living vicariously though you ladies with baby girls hehe.
Really pleased they got you in so quick, I think she will be perfect as well and you'll hear everything is ok tomorrow anyway! And Joelle is absolutely adorable, such a precious picture. So exciting! I love seeing all this good news :)

Thanks cvd! Sometimes I do feel a bit guilty because of the gender opposites after swaying. I mean we were going to do some swaying but swaying for a girl just made it too hard to get pregnant at all. That final month I said "Ahh forget this. If God wants us to have a daughter then we will have a daughter". We did everything boy friendly even down to the preseed! I guess for me a sway opposite was a GOOD thing, lol. I will update you ladies on Joelle's heart tomorrow.

Maple
January 30th, 2013, 05:17 PM

Violet - glad everything is ok, and yay for pink!!! That is awesome news! XXX

Maple
January 30th, 2013, 05:18 PM

Ah, so glad there sounds like there is nothing to worry about!
And glad you sound more relaxed also.. Let's get Thursday over with and then you can enjoy your buzz! XX

Maple
January 30th, 2013, 05:20 PM
P4p I'm so pleased you're getting your girl! And I hope wee joelle is ok, good luck with the scan.

Mum23 I hope everything goes well for you today, you deserve some good news.

Hope everything is healthy for you too weezie. Any anyone else I've missed out.

You'll all know that my wee one passed away two weeks ago. I'm utterly devastated and in limbo now waiting for it to be passed. I want as natural a "birth" as possible, like I gave my boys and am hoping it will happen at home without the need for medical intervention. I feel bereft just now, but we will try again. At the moment the thought of going back on LE is utterly soul-destroying, part of me is tempted to say to hell with it and see what we're destined for. Like so many others here I wish I had this baby back, boy or girl, but I'm sure once I've had a chance to grieve and accept my loss I'll feel more able to face another sway attempt. This is the worst time of my life, the worst grief I've ever experienced. I hope none of you have to endure this. I'll try to keep up with you all and am hoping all your dreams come true.
Lots of love,
Emmy. X

Oh Emmy, I'm so sorry. This sounds very tough. Keep us updated, I hope things move along for you quickly. Big hugs! XXX

Maple
January 30th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Yay Mum23!
Congratulations! Glad all is well. XX

sweetpea
January 30th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Emmy - I am just getting news of this now, as I have been pretty sick and absent from the boards for awhile. I am so, so sorry for your loss. :( I'm praying for peace and comfort for you. (((hugs)))

Congratulations to all the ladies with PINK news we've been having on the boards lately! I am so very happy for you all! :cheer:

cvd - I read about all the name drama you had going on (I'm so sorry about that! How annoying!) but I think it all worked out in the end because, in my opinion, Hudson is a fabulous name. And it goes really well with your DS1's name, too. :agree:

P4P - I'm praying your little girl's heart is totally fine and that the spot is nothing to worry about. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, please keep us updated!

And a big HELLO to everyone else! ;)

Again, I'm so sorry for being away from the boards so much lately. I have just been so, so sick (my whole family has). This winter season is really kicking our butts. We are constantly sick, which is so odd for us, as we're usually a fairly healthy family. Ugh. I'm finally feeling a bit better now, but I am PRAYING we don't get hit with yet another cold or flu.

As for the twins, they're doing great! :) Still a boy and a girl, although I crazily ask at *every* appointment if they don't mind checking to make sure the girl is still a girl. :rolleyes: LOL! I've literally had 5 different techs confirm girl for me, and yet I'm only 95% believing them. I'm crazy, I know. ;)

Oh, and we've also chosen names! They will be Logan and Ava. Still deciding on middle names, though.

And lastly, I had the coolest u/s tech at my last appointment. The place I go to just got brand new, very fancy u/s machines, and she was having fun playing around with all the different 3D options and gave me some really, really cool images! I wanted to share my favorite one with you guys. Unfortunately, the babies did not want to show their little faces AT ALL this time, but I still thought this shot was pretty remarkable. Ava is on the left, and Logan is on the right (putting his hand on his sister's head!)

Maple
January 30th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Wow Sweetpea! That pic is amazing!!!
Sorry you have been so ill, hopefully that is it for a long time! XX

cvd
January 30th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Emmy - I am just getting news of this now, as I have been pretty sick and absent from the boards for awhile. I am so, so sorry for your loss. :( I'm praying for peace and comfort for you. (((hugs)))

Congratulations to all the ladies with PINK news we've been having on the boards lately! I am so very happy for you all! :cheer:

cvd - I read about all the name drama you had going on (I'm so sorry about that! How annoying!) but I think it all worked out in the end because, in my opinion, Hudson is a fabulous name. And it goes really well with your DS1's name, too. :agree:

P4P - I'm praying your little girl's heart is totally fine and that the spot is nothing to worry about. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, please keep us updated!

Again, I'm so sorry for being away from the boards so much lately. I have just been so, so sick (my whole family has). This winter season is really kicking our butts. We are constantly sick, which is so odd for us, as we're usually a fairly healthy family. Ugh. I'm finally feeling a bit better now, but I am PRAYING we don't get hit with yet another cold or flu.

As for the twins, they're doing great! :) Still a boy and a girl, although I crazily ask at *every* appointment if they don't mind checking to make sure the girl is still a girl. :rolleyes: LOL! I've literally had 5 different techs confirm girl for me, and yet I'm only 95% believing them. I'm crazy, I know. ;)

Oh, and we've also chosen names! They will be Logan and Ava. Still deciding on middle names, though.

And lastly, I had the coolest u/s tech at my last appointment. The place I go to just got brand new, very fancy u/s machines, and she was having fun playing around with all the different 3D options and gave me some really, really cool images! I wanted to share my favorite one with you guys. Unfortunately, the babies did not want to show their little faces AT ALL this time, but I still thought this shot was pretty remarkable. Ava is on the left, and Logan is on the right (putting his hand on his sister's head!)

Sorry you were feeling so sick, glad you're better! And thanks :) we really love the name Hudson as well :) That picture is AMAZING, wow definitely a really fancy u/s machine! Love the names you have chosen as well, Ava was on my list if for some reason we decided not to go with Aubree hehe! Take care!

weeziewoozles
January 31st, 2013, 08:33 AM
Hey ladies! Back from my scan. One healthy baby inside! Baby was upside down so they sent me away to wiggle a bit and see if I could change its position. DH and I were dancing around in the hospital corridors looking like lunatics! :) So funny! Anyhoo, when we went back, baby was lying on its face(!) but the u/s tech could now get the proper measurements as at least it was horizontal. Absolutely no views of nub so we won't know gender until 25/3 at the next scan.

Justjessica
January 31st, 2013, 08:40 AM
Violet - that's great news!
Sweetpea- hope you are feeling better now.

Praying4Pink
January 31st, 2013, 09:42 AM
Ah, so glad there sounds like there is nothing to worry about!
And glad you sound more relaxed also.. Let's get Thursday over with and then you can enjoy your buzz! XX

Maple yes I really feel that my little Joelle will be perfectly fine. I slept like a baby last night despite my doctor's appointment being today. It was just like Monday night before the anatomy scan. Didn't have one bit of anxiety as if I knew I was going to hear girl. Today I know they will tell me she is fine. How long before you find out the gender of the babies? I'm so excited for you!

Praying4Pink
January 31st, 2013, 09:49 AM

Sweetpea I am glad you are feeling a bit better at least. Love the twins names! That is some pretty cool technology there. I have to call and schedule my 3D/4D for Joelle but that will all have to wait until after my appointment today. Thanks for the prayers because they go a LONG way. Try to stay away from those germs sweetpea, lol. It seems that EVERYONE is getting sick during this time. Uggh I just can't wait until our spring/summer hits.

Praying4Pink
January 31st, 2013, 09:52 AM
My ultrasound is today at 1:30pm EST. I will be sure to update you ladies once I get back to work. Please send prayers for little Joelle :pray:

WantingPink
January 31st, 2013, 10:50 AM
Will be thinking about you P4P... really hope everything is just fine!!

cvd
January 31st, 2013, 11:23 AM
My ultrasound is today at 1:30pm EST. I will be sure to update you ladies once I get back to work. Please send prayers for little Joelle :pray:
Good luck! I will be checking in this afternoon. Today is my birthday so I am sending you some of my fabulous lucky birthday dust :) lol!

Mum23boys
January 31st, 2013, 12:03 PM
oooooo PFP - FIngers crossed hunny

cvd
January 31st, 2013, 01:56 PM
Yay! Congrats!

cvd
January 31st, 2013, 01:57 PM
Hey ladies! Back from my scan. One healthy baby inside! Baby was upside down so they sent me away to wiggle a bit and see if I could change its position. DH and I were dancing around in the hospital corridors looking like lunatics! :) So funny! Anyhoo, when we went back, baby was lying on its face(!) but the u/s tech could now get the proper measurements as at least it was horizontal. Absolutely no views of nub so we won't know gender until 25/3 at the next scan.

Hehe love the dancing! Glad all went well!

jennaesue
January 31st, 2013, 02:41 PM
Happy Birthday, CVD!:celebrate:

Violet, congrats on your little girl!

Weezie, your story about dancing in the hospital corridor made me laugh!

P4P - I've been thinking of you. Hope your ultrasound looked good!

Justjessica
January 31st, 2013, 03:39 PM
Hope the ultrasound went well P4P!
Happy birthday CVD!

Mrs_P
January 31st, 2013, 03:51 PM
hope everything went well p4p

Congrats Violet, you knew it and you were right, wish i was so sure but will find out for definite next tuesday (have been told by a few doctors now not to rely too much on my cvs test as they can be wrong!) and i've been sure from the start this is a boy.

Happy birthday cvd

weezie have you posted in the ultra sound forum for a guess?

cvd
January 31st, 2013, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies.
I hope everything went ok p4p!!

Praying4Pink
January 31st, 2013, 07:55 PM
Happy Birthday cvd!!!!! Hope it was a great day for you!

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. My scan was about 1 hour or more. Basically the spot is there but my risk for DS is so low that it isn't even worth further testing. The spot called an EIF is a soft marker for DS and it increases ones overall risk, however my risk was already so low that the little increase didn't make a difference. It's a very complex situation but in the end Joelle's heart is perfect, she is perfect (as far as we can see) and I declined further testing. As I said before, she is perfect to me regardless. Oh and the tech and doctor confirmed she is definitely a she, lol. So now that that's over with...time to go shopping!!!!

jennaesue
January 31st, 2013, 08:07 PM
Great news, P4P!

hopingforsaskia
January 31st, 2013, 08:07 PM
Congrats on the great news P4P!! :)

I went for my 12 week US. Thinking we have a boy on our hands. Bugger it. Anyways, I've posted in the US forum for guesses. Already got one boy guess.... Kill me now...

cvd
January 31st, 2013, 08:31 PM
Yay! Good to hear praying4pink! Have a great time shopping!

Bama Belle
January 31st, 2013, 08:45 PM
Good luck! I will be checking in this afternoon. Today is my birthday so I am sending you some of my fabulous lucky birthday dust :) lol!

Happy Birthday!

Bama Belle
January 31st, 2013, 08:49 PM
hope everything went well p4p

Congrats Violet, you knew it and you were right, wish i was so sure but will find out for definite next tuesday (have been told by a few doctors now not to rely too much on my cvs test as they can be wrong!) and i've been sure from the start this is a boy.

I thought the CVS was reliable. I thought they checked the DNA.

Bama Belle
January 31st, 2013, 08:51 PM
Congrats P4P! Good news!

Maple
January 31st, 2013, 09:25 PM
Congrats on the great news P4P!! :)

I went for my 12 week US. Thinking we have a boy on our hands. Bugger it. Anyways, I've posted in the US forum for guesses. Already got one boy guess.... Kill me now...

Awe Hoping - I will have a look at the u/s forum, I am not an expert however!

Hopefully the scan went well otherwise!

You did make me laugh with your 'kill me now'! XX

Maple
January 31st, 2013, 09:28 PM
Happy Birthday cvd!!!!! Hope it was a great day for you!

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. My scan was about 1 hour or more. Basically the spot is there but my risk for DS is so low that it isn't even worth further testing. The spot called an EIF is a soft marker for DS and it increases ones overall risk, however my risk was already so low that the little increase didn't make a difference. It's a very complex situation but in the end Joelle's heart is perfect, she is perfect (as far as we can see) and I declined further testing. As I said before, she is perfect to me regardless. Oh and the tech and doctor confirmed she is definitely a she, lol. So now that that's over with...time to go shopping!!!!

That is great news! She sounds perfect : ) Enjoy some shopping!

My anatomy scan is on the 7th (!!!!) I am so nervous and excited. I hope I can accept and move on with things smoothly if I hear boy.. It's a worry!

XX

Maple
January 31st, 2013, 09:29 PM
Happy Birthday CVD! Hope it's a good one! XX

Maple
January 31st, 2013, 09:35 PM

My anatomy scan is on the 7th (!!!!) I am so nervous and excited. I hope I can accept and move on with things smoothly if I hear boy.. It's a worry!

XX

I should say if I hear 'boyS' as in x2 Aargh!

Jadis
January 31st, 2013, 09:49 PM
P4P, so glad to hear that things went well and your little Joelle is a-ok. Enjoy your shopping!

Hoping, I'll go take a peek at the us but I'm no expert either. I'm crossing my fingers for you. Whoever you've got in there, he/she will be perfect.

hopingforsaskia
February 1st, 2013, 12:14 AM
Thanks lovelies! :) xx

Justjessica
February 1st, 2013, 05:39 AM
There's always hope HopingforSaskia! I'm not sure how much I trust nub shots. If I posted DS2's ultrasound I would get 100% girl guesses which would all be wrong as he has a long, flatish, very forked nub! You had an amazing sway, so you never know!

Justjessica
February 1st, 2013, 05:42 AM
Good luck Maple!
That's good news P4P, so exciting you can buy pink now :)

Atsaukina1
February 1st, 2013, 07:35 AM
ooh maple two boys or 2 girls exciting.......:nails::fx::ballerina::ballerina:

hoping- I know nothing about nubs or us pics:)

cvd- hope your b-day was a blast:)

p4p- sounds like great news have fun shopping for all things girlee:)

Praying4Pink
February 1st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Thanks ladies! I might buy a little something from my favorite online store...Zulily. I'm not going to go crazy though because I know she will get lots of clothes from her nana and meme.

Maple - I remember your u/s pics and I am thinking you have two girls in there. I can't wait to find out! I'm sure the 7th can't come fast enough, lol. Distractions....lots of distractions. I'll be stalking!

Hoping - I am not a nubspert but I have compared nubs for months. The thing is with the forked nubs it really can go either way. The baby's spine is a bit curved so that may be throwing off the angle. I wish it were more definite. Sadly I too am 50/50 on this one BUT I will be :pray: that you hear pink!!!! And I agree with Jadis, they are perfect girl or boy :LotsofLove:

cvd
February 1st, 2013, 12:57 PM

XX
EEK SO SOON!! So hoping you hear 2 girls. I can't wait to see a picture :)

jennaesue
February 1st, 2013, 02:03 PM
HopingforSaskia, I think your nub could go either way.

I had an appt today and scheduled my ultrasound for the 19th! My ob won't do it before 20 weeks. I was kinda hoping I could do it next week or the week after when I'll be 18 or 19 weeks, but I have to wait a bit longer. I keep telling myself patience is a virtue!

hopingforsaskia
February 1st, 2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks guys! :)

Jenna.. The next few weeks will fly. Fingers crossed for you! :) xx

Mrs_P
February 1st, 2013, 03:18 PM
I thought the CVS was reliable. I thought they checked the DNA.

They do but they go through the abdominal wall to get to the placenta so there is a chance either if it is misplaced or if contamination occurs that some or all of the sample could be my dna not the babies which would result in false gender result (as i am a girl). Its only ever a risk if you hear pink as if its a boy they know its your dna

Praying4Pink
February 1st, 2013, 04:56 PM
They do but they go through the abdominal wall to get to the placenta so there is a chance either if it is misplaced or if contamination occurs that some or all of the sample could be my dna not the babies which would result in false gender result (as i am a girl). Its only ever a risk if you hear pink as if its a boy they know its your dna

Just as a side note I was offered that MaterniT21 on Tuesday which is a blood draw. They mentioned that they could also tell the gender of the baby through this test. I just thought that was a neat technological advancement. Apparently they can tell as early as 10 weeks.

Atsaukina1
February 1st, 2013, 05:50 PM
jenna- it's good to wait. i think it is def. more accurate later so you won't be left wondering at all.
I just had my first mw appt. today and got to hear babes heartbeat awww such a wonderful sound everytime. we will switch to fetoscope but can't hear with that until 20 weeks so will use the doppler for next 2 appts. to have a listen to the lil one:)
also tested my iron because mine is always low. mine was 11.5(hemoglobin finger prick meter) anyone know what theirs was??

oh hb was 150 :) whatever that means lol but means babe is doing good and was moving around oh sweet lil bean:)

Bama Belle
February 1st, 2013, 11:08 PM

Thanks. I had no idea.

LO123
February 2nd, 2013, 03:10 AM
Hi Ladies, sorry I have not been in much lately. I have been very sick and also very busy. My ms has decided to hit hard again at 13 weeks plus I have terrible sinus which nothing seems to be helping. 14 weeks next Tuesday so just praying the ms goes soon.

EmmyRoo, I was so sorry to read your post. How are you doing? My heart goes out to you at this time. I can totally understand how you feel about starting the LE diet again but I wouldn't even let that enter your head a the moment. Just do what you need to do to get through this time and then decide. Lots of hugs to you....

P4P, congrats on hearing girl and great your follow up u/s went well. Such a relief I am sure.

Congrats to the other ladies who have had scans. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Justjessica
February 2nd, 2013, 04:26 AM
LO123 - hope you're feeling much better now. Pregnancy must be really hard with MS. Good to have you back :)

Hang in there Jenna it won't be long! I know how you feel. If i could have got an earlier scan i would have! The time is crawling by till my 20 week scan. I can't believe it's only 18 weeks I feel like I've been pregnant forever this pregnancy! I need to find some stuff to take my mind off it and distract me in this last couple of weeks. These are the hardest!

Maple
February 2nd, 2013, 08:40 PM
4 (!!!) more days until I find out the gender, and other important things, lol.

I am a basket-case! Aargh!?!

Jadis
February 3rd, 2013, 08:31 AM
Maple, I can't wait to hear! Keep yourself busy so the waiting goes faster, it's the wait that is the most tortuous.

I hit the jackpot at our local consignment kids clothing store yesterday! They had a 40% off sale, plus I brought in a bag of DS2's clothes that I won't be needing anymore. I walked out of that place with a bagload of new baby clothes and didn't pay a penny! It ended up being a straight trade. Success!

So I hate to be a pain in the you-know-what, but I've spent hours trying to find a potty shot online that looks similiar to my 20 week shot, but I can't. Mine has 3 dots, not 3 lines and I'm becoming obsessed again. I'm really worried that it was wrong and I've just gotten rid of 4 boxes of boys clothes! Looks like I'm going to need to have a big argument with DH about booking (and coughing up for) an elective scan just to confirm. I want to put my mind at ease again, he thinks I'm loopy. He keeps asking me if it would kill me to just relax, be happy and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. I feel like I'm just one more scan away from being able to do that....am I crazy, ladies???

jennaesue
February 3rd, 2013, 09:01 AM
No, Jadis, I don't think you are crazy. I'm sure if I hear "girl" at my ultrasound, I will have trouble believing it's true. But I do think that the tech that did the scan had more to go on than just the shot he or she gave you, so I would trust what they said. I'm sure seeing the image live in front of you is totally different from basing it from one potty shot. I hope you are able to put your mind at ease!

Atsaukina1
February 3rd, 2013, 09:03 AM
jadis at earlier than 20 weeks i would def. question but at 20 and after I think they are pretty accurate:)
but whatever puts your mind at ease dh has to agree to:)

cvd
February 3rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Maple, I can't wait to hear! Keep yourself busy so the waiting goes faster, it's the wait that is the most tortuous.

I hit the jackpot at our local consignment kids clothing store yesterday! They had a 40% off sale, plus I brought in a bag of DS2's clothes that I won't be needing anymore. I walked out of that place with a bagload of new baby clothes and didn't pay a penny! It ended up being a straight trade. Success!

So I hate to be a pain in the you-know-what, but I've spent hours trying to find a potty shot online that looks similiar to my 20 week shot, but I can't. Mine has 3 dots, not 3 lines and I'm becoming obsessed again. I'm really worried that it was wrong and I've just gotten rid of 4 boxes of boys clothes! Looks like I'm going to need to have a big argument with DH about booking (and coughing up for) an elective scan just to confirm. I want to put my mind at ease again, he thinks I'm loopy. He keeps asking me if it would kill me to just relax, be happy and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. I feel like I'm just one more scan away from being able to do that....am I crazy, ladies???

Jadis - tell him you want to do a 3D ultrasound at 26 weeks to see the features :) we are going back in March for that!

weeziewoozles
February 3rd, 2013, 10:51 AM
jenna- it's good to wait. i think it is def. more accurate later so you won't be left wondering at all.
I just had my first mw appt. today and got to hear babes heartbeat awww such a wonderful sound everytime. we will switch to fetoscope but can't hear with that until 20 weeks so will use the doppler for next 2 appts. to have a listen to the lil one:)
also tested my iron because mine is always low. mine was 11.5(hemoglobin finger prick meter) anyone know what theirs was??

oh hb was 150 :) whatever that means lol but means babe is doing good and was moving around oh sweet lil bean:)

My haemoglobin is normally 11-13 and my platelets are low too at around 150. I had to have weekly blood tests during my last month or so of pregnancy last time to monitor them. Platelets went as low as 108 i think but can't remember haem.

Maple
February 3rd, 2013, 09:02 PM

Thanks Jadis! Today I have: vacuumed, mopped, taken the kids for a walk, visited the doctor for DS2, baked a cake, lol. I may have nothing to do for the rest of the week soon! Aargh!

Nice score re clothing! We don't get good bargains like that in New Zealand. I wish I could come to the States or Canada for a bargain or ten! Lucky you!

I am SURE you are having a girl. You just can't believe it, and I get that. I like CVDs idea about the 3D scan later in pregnancy, do that. It will be special. But I think you can relax and stop driving your port DH crazy in the mean time, I am certain there is nothing to worry about. Maybe because you opened the envelope at home, rather than giving the u/s tech the 3rd degree regarding gender at the scan? That may be why you feel uncertain?

This may sound stupid, but what does a boy potty shot look like? Can you actually see a penis and balls? Lol.

XX

BabyCakesTor
February 4th, 2013, 02:58 AM
This may sound stupid, but what does a boy potty shot look like? Can you actually see a penis and balls? Lol.

XX

In my opinion it kinda looks like a turtle... 8620 here's my DS3 ultrasound.