PDA

View Full Version : Due in June/July/August 2015

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

yogi&booboo
October 6th, 2014, 11:06 PM
Hi new bfp comers. As we are ending our October 2ww, we hope to se many many bfps to come. Welcome and good luck everyone!

Christi
October 7th, 2014, 12:52 AM
Thanks for starting this thread, yogi! I can't wait to see how many people get to join this thread.

Okay, I don;t know if all of you are thinking what i am thinking, but I am now wanting to know what all the early gender determination tests are.... I want to know asap, but at the same time, I don't want the information to be wrong. I just stumbled into the Panorama test, but I haven't researched it yet or the many other options available.

So, what tests are other considering?

yogi&booboo
October 7th, 2014, 12:56 AM
You are very welcome Christi!
When I had my chemical recently I started looking into that. I have gone in the other due date threads and they have mentioned what testing is available but some are pricey if not covered by insurance. I hope some old timers chime in to give their inputs :) I am dying to know too. I hope to join you all very soon !!!

essnce629
October 7th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Okay, I don;t know if all of you are thinking what i am thinking, but I am now wanting to know what all the early gender determination tests are.... I want to know asap, but at the same time, I don't want the information to be wrong. I just stumbled into the Panorama test, but I haven't researched it yet or the many other options available.

So, what tests are other considering?

The four non-invasive prenatal tests are MaterniT21, Panorama, Verifi, and Harmony. I'm not sure if all four can tell gender though. According to the chart on this site, they don't all test for sex chromosomes, but maybe they do now since the info on the site was from 2013.

So many non-invasive prenatal testing choices for Down syndrome: what do they do & how much do they cost? (http://www.downsyndromeprenataltesting.com/so-many-choices-what-does-each-do-and-how-much-do-they-cost/)

Nahri
October 7th, 2014, 02:33 AM
Hello all! I would be the .01 percent that any of those tests would not work on LOL. But yes all the ones mentioned do now test gender accuracy rates vary on each lower for girls. Hell I am outside of the accuracy for pregnancy tests it seems. Happened both times now! Id love to know the gender that early because waiting til the 17 plus week mark for a gender scan just drives you crazy! Needles scare the ever living daylights out of me so no more of those then necessary for me! In my neck of the woods I would be surprised if anyone up here even does this. Up here its you NEED this epidural or you NEED this c-section because I have a vacation I am going to be late for. They are going to hate me :D

HappyLea
October 7th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Hi Ladies,

Can i join you? Im in shock as we werent trying so we got a suprise oppsie.

On 1st August nurse changed my pill to a different pill said it was exactly same as other just different manufacturer or something anyway my cycles are normally 30-33days and i got no period so i thought it hadnt worked (nothing stops my periods except pregnancy. On about cd39 no af and bfn i decided to stop pill to see if period would start and on cd42 period arrived so i started pill again and carried on as normal. Yesterday Cd24 i just got a feeling that i was pregnant and needed to wee on a stick, expecting it to be blank and not really knowing why i was doing i did it any and low and behold a bfp!

In total shock and confused at when it happened. I held my pee this morning for trip to Sainsburys and got digital date one and bfp 1-2 weeks it says so i think its this month but hubby thinks the period i had wasnt a period and i was pregnant...i really dont. Im worried tho as daily i have been taking my pill and just hope i have done no damage :(

yogi&booboo
October 7th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Congratulations HappyLea!
When coming off the pil you tend to ovulate sooner than later and I can tell you from my past experiences. So you did get AF when yours stopped the pill. I have also heard if you are able to catch that egg its good for a pink sway. Good luck and congratulations to you! Try not to worry and enjoy your upcoming months :)

HappyLea
October 7th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Thanks yogi, both hubby and i have been racking our brains today and when af arrived 12th sept i started pill back up and used contraception when we dtd but then going on from there i got unwell a uti/kidney infection on 26th sept dr prescribed anti biotics. I think this must be arround time when conceived as i havent been on pill for long and certainly not had it for over 10 years (coil had to be removed as it moved about 5 months ago) and i didnt even consider my pill when taking the anti biotic. I found pack and it says it can make it less effective. Doctor didnt even mention it either. I do think its this month and a shorter cycle for me. Does anti biotics sway either way???

yogi&booboo
October 7th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Some antibiotics do interfere with birthcontrol. Which were yours taking?

HappyLea
October 7th, 2014, 02:28 PM
I was taking nitrofurantoin, its only thing we can think of for this month as i never missed a pill. Im worried pill may cause damage but reading up on internet i read it should cause any affect on baby :/

HappyLea
October 7th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Ok i just looked it up on internet and on net doctor said it should be ok only 2 types effect the pill....now im confused!!!

yogi&booboo
October 7th, 2014, 07:35 PM
I guess the net and doctors will always tell you to use a backup birthcontrol but what your doc is confirming is that what you took would not make your birthcontro less effective. I am thinking you probably ovulated earlier than you thought. Have you had blood work done. Maybe you are farther along. I wouldn't worry too much on being taking the pill and not knowing you were pregnant. I was on the patch with my middle daughter and skipped one week because I lost my patch but resumed the following week. She is a perfectly healthy 9 year old now. When I stopped my bc two months ago I ovulated on cd9.

Christi
October 8th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Thank you Essence and Nahri for the information on the prenatal testing, I will be trying to figure out the cost of each of the different tests and share whatever I find out with everyone. I have a high deductible insurance policy, so I will have to pay for a lot of the early tests out of pocket even if they are "covered" by my insurance. So I am really just weighing the cost of taking one of the tests (Harmony, Panorama, MaterniT21, or Verifi) as compared to the cost of doing the "traditional" Quad screening and nuchal translucency test. If the tests are only a couple hundred bucks, then it might actually be more cost effective for me. I'll share whatever I learn from the companies.

Congrats HappyLea on your "surprise"! I'm sure that it is probably fine, even though you did take some medication for a week or so. I think the first 3 weeks are just cell division and not the organs are not forming yet (I can't remember what it is called exactly, but it is something like "preorgangenesis" so medications don't really effect it much (thankfully).

Good luck to everyone!

HappyLea
October 8th, 2014, 05:19 AM
How are you all feeling so far, any symptoms???

I have sore breasts, that feel very heavy atm but nothing else.

I still think i am is disbelief but another bfp this morning.

Christi
October 8th, 2014, 11:35 PM
The only symptom I have is colostrum coming out of my boobs. Other than that, nothing yet for me, but I'm only 4 weeks, so it's not really that surprising. I had HORRIBLE morning sickness with DS#1, so I am really hoping this pregnancy is not so bad. My coworkers have not missed the sound of me vomiting in the bathroom for 9 months, that's for sure.

What is heavy atm?

Nahri
October 9th, 2014, 02:32 AM
I was fine til the second trimester with DS. Ive felt the strong urge to puke all week but haven't yet. I kinda feel like I did when I was on BC back in the day it made me so sick it wasn't funny til the docs figured out it was too much estrogen and I was fine. My boobs are KILLING me. If I didnt need them to BF I would totally give them to a needy person just to get rid of the problems lol Even though I know each preg is different this one is starting different than DS's did so I can only hope its a good sign from swaying. Either that or this kid already hates me and is sending evil vibes at my stomach lol

HappyLea
October 9th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Christi, it meant my boobs feel very heavy at the moment x

Fingers crossed the morning sickness holds off for all...lol!
I didnt really have much morning sickness with any of my boys, felt nauseous and sick few times but nothing too bad.

Every morning i am still testing, still in disbelief but still bfp. Haven't phoned my gp yet as still dont think its sunk in for us yet.

3BoysBlessed
October 9th, 2014, 10:00 AM
I just ovulated last night and let bd was on Monday. It is Thursday here now, so we will see. I was hoping for an extra month since I went lax on my exercise and eating habits for about two weeks and was extremely stressed while my husband was out of town and that was the same week our kids started back to school. Anyway...I am hoping for next month and kmfx that this month there is a bfn because of that.before that rough patch of three weeks, I lost 14 lbs and I continued to lose even while dh was gone even though I wasn't doing my hour of cardio every day.
Any thoughts on sways that did get a girl but also inadvertently dropped all of your good LE habits at the time of conception? Just curious and looking for hope I guess...sigh.

My OB does the panorama test. Insurance covers it for us since I already had one loss from DS and I am now over 35. They do tests that are for gender specific diseases, as well. So that is why they do find out the gender in doing these tests. It's of secondary importance, but they will know when they test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HappyLea
October 9th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Well i got my doctors appt tomorrow, hopefully he will be able to shine some light on if this suprise was conceived in August or September.

I think its September but hubby thinks August.

Hope your all well xxx

Nahri
October 9th, 2014, 11:17 PM
OMG. Maybe you ladies that have had more than one pregnancy can shed some light. It feels like my ovaries and surrounding is being scooped out by a melon baller!!! I never had pain like this with DS1 even when I got the round ligament pain later on when I started showing even that just felt like a dull cramping and every once in a while like a badly pulled muscle. It hurts when I COUGH! Round ligament pain, uterine stretching, fetal attachment, serious problem is what my bit of research has turned up. Obviously not that far a long yet. Do I call the doc?

Christi
October 9th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Nahri, you know what you are experiencing better than anyone else, so I think this is one of those things where you have to trust your intuition. If you think something is really wrong, call your doctor. If you think that it is just the misery of normal pregnancy settling into your body (ie, everything stretches out a lot easier with subsequent babies), then you can bring it up at the next appointment. Trust your gut!

Happy, looking forward to hear how far along you are after the doctors appointment! Good luck!

3boys, I think it is more important that you have been doing the diet for a long time, rather than a cheat right around the time of conception. Honestly, I've been lax on the diet myself, but I did keep the protein low... The fat however, well, that's a different story. I lost 10 lbs. total, but I was not a strict le dieter, I was more of a vegetarian who didn't eat very healthy type dieter. Junk food (especially chocolate) was the death of my le diet. But then again, junk food isn't good for my body, so hopefully that lowered my maternal condition. 😛 if you have looked at the sway spreadsheet a number of people still got their girls even though they were loose on the diet.

Good luck to everyone getting their desired genders!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nahri
October 9th, 2014, 11:38 PM
Im honestly on the fence about my gut intuition. I have felt just totally off since that colposcopy 2 weeks ago with the addition of pregnancy symptoms on top and trying to figure out what caused what because they are all so similar. I figured easier stretch the second time would mean less round ligament issues but maybe an easier stretch means more pain the second time. Im gonna email my doc and give her the run down see what she says at the very least I just didnt expect pain this early this time. I still worked full time and HARD manual work with my first one until the last 10 weeks aside from 2 weeks of massive heartburn that made me throw up I was golden! So this pain thing at barely over 4 weeks is definitely a new one for me

3BoysBlessed
October 10th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Nahri, You should go to the Dr to get checked. I don't mean to scare you,but if it hurts that much it could be something else like ectopic. I hope it's nothing at all and probably is not. If it weren't such a serious thing. I'd never mention it, but it won't hurt to get checked out if you're only 4 weeks. I think it would be a good excuse to get an ultrasound yo see your little one, too and likely, all is well! I'll be thinking of you.

Thank you Christi! Huge sigh of relief here! I love sugar and I bake a lot. I also am a firm believer in a higher fat diet(good fat) so I'm definitely not a strict dieter, either.☺️
Well, Dh "forgot" that I wanted to skip this month.grrrr.. Well it happened to be four days ago that we last bd so I think the sway went well. Plus Dh is super exhausted, been working for a month straight literally without one single day off. Three of those weeks were military inspection on his pretty intense job out on a hot Tarmac and insane hours working per day. And super screwed up sleep schedule. So he's been super stressed went from 100% humidity and 100 degree heat working outdoors for that only to come home to cold, windy weather and excessive hours at his outdoor (and lots of driving)job also. Hoping that ALL helped to lower that sperm count a bit and favor girly sperm!
My Opk was super dark test side today. Looks like I'll be finding out something a week or two...and I'd bet a billion dollars it'll be a bfp. I leave it in God's hands now.

purplepoet20
October 10th, 2014, 07:15 PM
I thought I would join you all early, it seems to be lucky for me to think ahead.... I o'd 2 days after I joined the 2ww. I am having some good strong signs that something may happen soon. I will be away for the weekend so I hope to have a bfp tuesday before I go online.

Here's to hoping all works out for everyone due in JuneJulyAugust!

purplepoet20
October 10th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Nahri did you see the Dr yet. I had really bad pains with DS1 but it turned out I naturally develop large cist in the first month. The Dr said it is normal in some women but needs to be watched in case fluid builds up and goes to the lungs. But for my body makes the cist so an egg can not come out and has no choice but to attach. around 6wks they popped and I felt like I was going to be sick and I couldn't stand up or sit down with feel the pain. I hurt so bad I went to the ER thinking my appendix bursted. I wasn't trying to get preg then so it was a hugh shock to see a 6wk fetus. It wasn't as bad with DS2 and 3 but I still felt the pain for a few days.

TishTashTosh
October 11th, 2014, 01:46 AM
Just spotted this thread thanks to Talk Talk so hope you don't mind me contributing!

Nahri.... If you are only 4 weeks then ectopic is very unlikely as the baby will not be big enough to cause a problem until 7 or 8 weeks. However if you are concerned speak to your doc and he can give you a placement scan to see where baby is. I have these every time as I am at increased risk of ectopic due to scar tissue from pcos surgery. However they won't scan you until 5 1/2 to 6 weeks as this is the earliest you can see.

It's is much much much more likely to be a cyst on your ovary. This is totally NORMAL in 1st trimester due to your hormones and your ovaries doing all the work until the placenta takes over at 12 weeks.

Unfortunately there is nothing the doctor can do about it. The only option is surgery and this is an absolute last resort.

I have this in every pregnancy and yes it REALLY hurts but sadly thee is nothing you can do apart from take it easy and rest up as much as you can. You need to take care with heavy activity as this can cause cyst to have problems but this is RARE so don't panic!

Good luck x

HappyLea
October 11th, 2014, 02:25 AM
Nahri, have you been drs yet? I often get pain when i cough/sneeze or even get up too quickly but i can feel that its a streching pain ( it really hurts) i do think mine is because of previous pregnancies.

3blessed and purple, hope to see some bfp's soon :)

As for me i went to dr yesterday he said i either
- conceived in August and bleed in Sept could have been implantion and i could be about 10 weeks
- september 12th was period and i got early bfp and im about 4 weeks gone
- bleed in September was miscarriage and bfp is hormones still in body
I have to go to early pregnancy unit on Monday for scan to find out which one.

I think my period was September 12th and im early on, i did another digital test thinking that if miscarriage my hormone levels wouldnt go up so if that said 1-2 weeks like last week dr could be right. But the test this morning said 2-3 weeks so surely my levels are going up and not down???

HappyLea
October 11th, 2014, 02:30 AM
The dr did put my mind at rest about the pill not affecting baby and the antibiotics should have been ok too.

Nahri
October 12th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Yeah I saw her she poked around and she said the OB should be calling me by monday (hopefully) to schedule placement scans so we will get a better idea. I usually almost always have cysts and I usually only feel them when they decide to break. Its not as bad as it was it comes and goes now! We just told my bio-mom (I was adopted) today and she cried which I totally did not expect shes not a crier! She cried they day I found her and called her and thats it! My MIL is coming up this weekend and my hubby has been torturing her with "we have a surprise for you" HAHAH

HappyLea
October 13th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Well i went to early pregnancy unit today and instead of scan they said best to do bloid work. They phoned me up this afternoon and confirmed im pregnant and my levels where 546 and i have to have my bloods done again Wednesday.

If my levels are doubling they will scan me next week sometime.

Nahri
October 13th, 2014, 03:38 PM
my blood test is scheduled for the 24th and first US on the 12th of next month right on hubbys bday!

HappyLea
October 14th, 2014, 01:55 AM
Awww...good luck Nahri x

HappyLea
October 15th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Had my bloods done again today and my levels are 1038 and they are happy they are doubling. She did say that as she thinks the results coincide with 12th September being a period i am around 4-5 weeks and she has no concerns so i wont need a scan.

Christi
October 17th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Glad everything is well happy!

Nahri
October 17th, 2014, 03:05 AM
I so hate that I have to have blood work done this time. I was all scans last time it was great!!

HappyLea
October 17th, 2014, 04:46 AM
I too hated that i had to have blood work, fingers crossed for you Nahri x

For some reason this pregnancy i am so worried that i am going to loose this baby, my hubby seems to think im panicking as its a suprise baby and not planned like my others.

I dreamt last night that it was twins....ha ha ha!

How is everyone else doing?

Nahri
October 17th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Twin dreams scare the crap out of me! They do run in hubbys family and mine so its a possibility. I don't think I could do 3 kids at one time with all my health issues. But I could totally try so long as one was a girl LOL

Nahri
October 19th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Hows everyone feeling this week!?

ratcliffe1811
October 21st, 2014, 01:59 AM
Hi guys, looks like im joining you (YAY! About time) It seems to work out 28th june, so a week after my 3rd little one, good job I'm never early lol.

Nahri
October 21st, 2014, 03:38 AM
Congrats again on your BFP!!

ratcliffe1811
October 21st, 2014, 04:23 AM
Thanks hun, still finding it hard to believe I have a little sea monkey in there

ratcliffe1811
October 21st, 2014, 07:51 AM
Is/Has anyone else had a terrible tiredness issue in very early pregnancy? I've fallen asleep without meaning to sooo many times its ridiculous, my housework is going to pot, and I have hardly done any revision for an exam I have tomorrow because everytime i find time to myself i literally drop! I really dont remember being this tired with the other 3, i suppose I didnt have 3 kids to look after then, I've also got ridiculous mood swings, but i expected that, yesterday I cried over a car seat! ARGH!

HappyLea
October 21st, 2014, 12:04 PM
Congrats ratcliffe on you bfp.

Yes tiredness has hit me too but i too think its because i am running around after 4 boys. I literally want to be in bed at 7pm when boys go to bed :)

I also seem to be very moody and cry at everything and can never get warm, hubby thinks im insane with heating on he is boiling and im still freezing. I have waves of nausea but nothing too bad. The thing i am gutted about tho is my spots normally clear up during pregnancy but so far this time its worse :(

HappyLea
October 21st, 2014, 03:39 PM
Well now im feeling alittle sorry for myself, had a sore throat for a few days which gradually been getting worse and this evening its really hurting and to top it off i feel a cold coming on :(
Im just hoping it doesnt hit me too hard as its my eldest's 8th birthday tomorrow and we are off out for a meal in the evening.

Christi
October 21st, 2014, 07:21 PM
I have only been a little more tired than usual, but the morning sickness is killing me. I had terrible morning sickness with my son and I was hoping that this round would be better. I'm just barely six weeks now and I am dreading weeks 8-12 which were the peak of sickness with my first. I have dropped the iron from my prenatal regime and I am wearing sea sick wrist bands 24/7 (they work for me, not a cure all, but they take the edge off a little). I'm eating saltines and simple foods as much as possible, but OMG.... I feel so awful.

Nahri
October 22nd, 2014, 02:50 AM
My cure all the first time around for morning sickness was the preggie pop drops! I was AWFUL I couldn't even think about being sick without actually getting sick. My husband was eating a hamburger 6 feet away and my super sonic pregnancy nose caught it and BLEH! Those did the trick to keep it at bay so I could continue to work. This time I have just been low grade nausea and just taking my prenatal and a fiber&Calcium supplement but I have the drops on standby! I will tell you this. My skin looks like the greasy pit of despair no matter what I use. I don't think I had acne like this as a teen and I DEFINITELY didnt have it with DS. So hopefully it means this one is different gender wise lol. I'll sacrifice my skin for that!

ratcliffe1811
October 22nd, 2014, 01:06 PM
Ice ****s helped me, i dont know why but ive never got over my ice **** craving since

3BoysBlessed
October 22nd, 2014, 02:14 PM
I get extremely tired in early pregnancy! I know exactly how you feel and I also have three active boys to run after. I'm just 4 weeks now but it's coming...I am already tired very easily but I expect sleepiness all day to hit in the coming weeks! Best wishes!

3BoysBlessed
October 22nd, 2014, 02:15 PM
Well, I got a BFP the other day. Due on July 1st, 2015! Praying for a healthy baby and hoping maybe a pink-wearing healthy baby! Best wishes to all.

ratcliffe1811
October 22nd, 2014, 03:11 PM
Congrats hunni my due date works out at the 28th jun, hope you get your pink bundle :happy:

3BoysBlessed
October 22nd, 2014, 05:59 PM
Aw thanks! And how fun to have due date buddies! I hope you also get a pink bundle��

Nahri
October 23rd, 2014, 12:40 AM
Im dying for it to be friday already. I want to know what the scanning schedule is at this hospital. We were in a completely different state with DS and I plan on scheduling a private with baby2 as well but I want to space it out as best as I can for good pics and maybe faster gender than the hospital up here.

ratcliffe1811
October 23rd, 2014, 03:28 AM
We've got the nhs here so im having to wait til 12-14 weeks. I'm high risk because of my epilepsy and syncope so i get scans every few weeks after that, even so my last little boy was allowed to go to 10lbs, when my others were 8lbs 11 and 8lbs 2, it was a shock lol.

I dunno if its a sign but I keep calling this one 'him' so I wonder if i've got my 4th little boy on his way?

3BoysBlessed
October 24th, 2014, 12:10 AM
I've scheduled my first appt with th OB on Nov 5th at 7 weeks for ultrasound, possible blood draws and Dec. 9 at 11weeks. Then they I'll doe the blood tests for the Panorama. I lost a baby boy at 14 weeks gestation to severe hydrops and cystic hygroma 3 years ago that were caused by Downs Syndrome(Trisomy 21) and I'm just over 35, so considered a higher risk. Should I feel old? Geez, sure makes me feel it...And Probably a tad mental with worry, so I am getting blood tests to get peace of mind. With our youngest, I had the amnio done. They had to insert the needle three time, the max allowed. Fun. Also same with the CVS-3 times with the needle via the cervix with our angel baby boy that confirmed his T21. I am glad to hopefully just avoid that completely this time. I'm saying so many prayers to God to give us a healthy baby. The girl parts would be the cherry on top, but after losing one baby in such a tragic way, I realized I am very grateful for what we are blessed with, either way! Our littlest boy is our joyful, grateful child. He shows it every day and we are so happy he is here. I also expect boy and think "him" ��...however my intuition is leaning very strongly toward a girl, but I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up! Those panorama tests find out gender, as well. I am hoping that we know in time for Christmas because we will not be announcing our pregnancy until we know boy or girl. We've had too many people say stupid things in the past and not going to even allow for that this time. Well, thank you for reading all of this if you've gotten to this point! I am so grateful to have supportive and positive women with a common ground and to not feel badly for sharing how we feel here. Thank you for having me and I'm praying for healthy babies for all...with a pink bow this time, if it's not too much to ask;)

Nahri
October 24th, 2014, 01:13 AM
We are in the same boat. We aren't telling anyone just to make sure firstly this one sticks since it did take so long and I had a colposcopy done because it was too early for the preg test to show pos. So that worries me still even though it shouldn't and we want to find out the gender which I will most likely have done via private scan if I dont have a close enough one done by the hospital. To my knowledge they dont do any of the cool blood tests up here like the panorama but I will be inquiring. Ill let them do that one anxiety attack be damned! lol But people know I was disappointed the first go with getting a DS (wouldn't change that now) but all the hatred will come spewing back and shoved in my face and just not gonna do it. If we are blessed with our final child to be a boy then I will deal with that without their hateful stares!

business.woman
October 24th, 2014, 03:00 AM
Hello there!
Wow it looks Im the only one who swayed for a boy! Lol
Its great ti be sorroynded by boys mom , thats a sign of me having a little boy I hope😍
I'm 11dpo and just got my Bfp today
I just told my hubby and I will wait till 6 weeks scan when I see the heart beat and make sure everything is ok.
My Dh want to wait till we know the gender but I dont think I can hold it that long!😝

business.woman
October 24th, 2014, 03:03 AM
Sorry for the typo , Im typing from my cellphone!

3boysBlessed
Ignore those ppl! Ur Blessed with your boys believe me!

I hope u all get your dream girl soon!

business.woman
October 24th, 2014, 03:09 AM
My bbs are getting sore every minute! amd Im always sleepy!
And achne ! My beautiful skin is gone!
When I was pg with DD I got achne when I was 7 months pg

business.woman
October 24th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Ladies , I want ur experience here !
http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45934

ratcliffe1811
October 24th, 2014, 04:22 AM
F/x for your blue bundle, I always had acne but my spots have gone awful, argh!

HappyLea
October 24th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Morning ladies,

Im feeling terrible at the moment full of a cold with such bad headaches and sore throat :(
And for past 3 days the nausea has really kicked in and its all day, with boys i wasnt this bad so hopefully its a little girl growing in there but i wont get my hopes up...lol!

Business.women congrats on your bfp...you can have all my blue dust i got loads...he he!!!

My drs has refered me to midwifes so waiting to hear from them now, i hate waiting im so impatient!!!

ratcliffe1811
October 24th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Yup im with you on the cold and head aches..,.well aches everywhere, i've had 3 sleepless nights with a poorly 2 year old and am just about ready to give up now, I'm so not doing this again so girl or not, hubby will have to cope. (this is at 4 weeks...im screwed!)

HappyLea
October 24th, 2014, 06:23 AM
I totally have never felt so drained in my life, this for sure is our last!!!

Just got my 1st Midwife appt through for 20th Nov which i thought was late?! I will be 10week by then, i thought first appt was around 6 weeks...ho hum!

ratcliffe1811
October 24th, 2014, 10:44 AM
My 1st midwife appointment with 3rd was at 9 weeks, although 10 weeks is pushing it for getting that scan appointment on time. On a random note, My sickness has literally just kicked in, not impressed its usually 8 weeks before. I suppose its a good sign though :SS:.

business.woman
October 24th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Thnx rarcliffe1811 & HappyLea

Lol u say its the last one , but after u have ur baby in ur arms u'll forget everything !
And whats about being sick ? I have sore throat and headache too , Im hungry and I cant eat 😣
Everything for this lil precious miracle💙

business.woman
October 24th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Ratcliffe1811
Ur 4 weeks and ur nausious already?

How many weeks r u HappyLea?

ratcliffe1811
October 24th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Ratcliffe1811
Ur 4 weeks and ur nausious already?

Literally hit me today, sitting there fine one minute & suddenly feel sick as a dog. I didnt know it could happen this early but apparently my body doesnt agree

3BoysBlessed
October 24th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Thanks, Nahri and business woman. It truly just isn't worth opening the flood gates for negativity! Best wishes, business woman on getting a boy!

I wanted a boy first, but wow, God didn't get my thank you note the last three times! Lol. Technically, having had 4 boys I'm hoping my odds sway to a girl now. We will see!

I'm so sorry about the acne and morning sickness. I am getting acne spots here and there. Nothing major...yet. Enough to annoy me for sure. My hair is feeling icky and I wash it every day, so this really bothers me, too. No morning sickness yet but I just am at 4 weeks now, so I expect it to hit me around 6 weeks. With all of mine, I've had it increase in severity. Overall, though it has been miserably manageable. With my angel baby, though...I was very sick because he was sick:( I'm not looking forward to morning sickness and bracing myself for it...

business.woman
October 25th, 2014, 01:05 AM
thnx and Im sorry 3boysBlessed , I wish u a sticky healthy bean !

Iam expecting & hoping it will hit by 6 weeks , but weird I felt waves of nausea today !

business.woman
October 25th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Im hoping that feeling sick so soon means twins !!!
Plz be twins !😍

ratcliffe1811
October 25th, 2014, 03:39 AM
For me im not lol, i used clomid too s o i know the risk is there, hope you get your twins though

business.woman
October 25th, 2014, 03:50 AM
I didnt use anything , just hoping that law of attraction will work for me !

HappyLea
October 25th, 2014, 08:17 AM
How many weeks r u HappyLea?

I think im 6 weeks and 1 day

HappyLea
October 25th, 2014, 08:24 AM
I went to doctors yesterday as i have really bad cough and feeling breathless which was a waste of time as he wouldn't give me anything to help :(

He did check my blood pressure tho as i gone dizzy a few times and im totally drained and he says its alittle low but its normal for blood pressure to reduce in pregnancy.

I can honestly say during my boys pregnancies i have never felt this bad, im totally exhaiusted and feeling so tired and nauseous all the time. Hopefully its a sign for a pink if not its a naughty blue...lol!!!

Me+4
October 25th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Hello Girls! I thought I'd just put a quick post on here so I can find you next time. I don't have time to read the thread just now but I will. Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months!

business.woman
October 25th, 2014, 01:11 PM
HappyLea
You'r feeling more tired cuz you'r sick , FX its sings of a pink bundle for u !

Hello me+4 and welcome!
How many weeks r u?

Nahri
October 25th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Ive been nauseated since the 5 week mark its been low and as long as I dont think about it I am ok. With DS I was fine until mid 2nd trimester then I was throwing up everywhere but not a symptom in the world before that! Its sports bras to bed for me because of how sore I am. I rolled over in bed the other night and It hurt so bad it felt like I snapped a tendon!

business.woman
October 25th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Nahri
Yep , thinking about it can make it worst!!
Sore bbs , ugh , Im speechless lol

Today I saw clear discharged from my bbs ,
Im worried since its way tooooo early !
Im not seeing any Dr until 6 weeks

3BoysBlessed
October 25th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Yes, business woman I was thinking that is a great sign of either a girl or multiples! :)

3BoysBlessed
October 25th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Nahri, I laughed out loud about your snapped a tendon comment �� I'm so sorry they hurt so badly! Mine aren't normally super sore except at the end of third trimester and while nursing. They do feel slightly sore at this point.

Happy Lea- so sorry you're feeling so tired, too but maybe it's a good sign for a girl as well! :)

Welcome, me+4!

I am getting bouts of very mild cramping here and there. This is a Good sign, though and reminds me something is going on. I feel like my uterus stretches out faster and way ahead of schedule with each pregnancy. I really do not wnt to look more pregnant than I am so I can keep this a secret from people. Oh well, at least it is winter and I can cover up most of the time.

Nahri
October 25th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Nursing soreness was nothing compared to the 3rd trimester stretch as it were. Nursing was all over soreness which was more bearable than the right in front of the shoulder pain. Especially when your 2 year old son has incredible accuracy with dropping his elbow right there when he flops down next to me on the couch! DOUBLE OUCH! lol

Yeah I wanted a winter pregnancy because last time I felt like I was boiling hot the entire time so no thanks to that in the summer plus keeping this hush hush from everyone til either christmas or confirmed gender I can hide it under a winter sweatshirt. I didnt even really show til 36 weeks last time didnt even have to buy new clothes. I hope I get as lucky this time!

In other news was supposed to have blood tests etc friday but doc had a family emergency so now I have to wait to find out all the ins and outs of this hospital and the blood test on the 31st!

business.woman
October 26th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Why do u want to keep it ur pregnancy secret?

I already told my sisters and im planning to tell my husband's family after I see the heart beat!

ratcliffe1811
October 26th, 2014, 05:26 AM
I'm keeping ours secret as our families are disapproving of anymore and i cant be doing with it, I show pretty early though so could be fun to hide, plus im mega scared of miscarriage and dont want to have to do the telling everyone if it was to happen.

3BoysBlessed
October 26th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Oh Nahri, that is painful!i do remember my Ds always hurting me with his elbows, knees, feet, head. I swear there are targets on our chests when they hurt!

Business woman, after having at least two of the same gender, it's something we learned about people...they love to make really inconsiderate comments about the next ones:( and losing one after we told everyone (and having a very early miscarriage, also), protecting ourselves from hurt from others is why we aren't telling anyone until gender is known and we know things look good at that point. (We lost our angel son at 14 weeks due to severe complications of downs syndrome). People can be very cruel with their comments and, honestly they were worse about us not having the opposite gender! I am not going to let them have a chance to this time.

business.woman
October 26th, 2014, 11:30 AM
3boydBlessed
I know what u feel , even though I did't go through it , but I saw ppl who did!

Oh wel , have healthy 9 months of pregnancy ! 😃

Nahri
October 26th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Everyone knew we wanted a girl the first time around and the u/s shots we had "proving" boy were so not proving anything and when I commented about it the nasty comments rolled in. My mother has often since made comments anytime I said I didnt feel well or I felt nauseated (one time it was the stomach flu) I got " You better not be pregnant that is the last thing you need is another kid" The nasty comments just aren't necessary and I dont want to listen to "its gonna be a boy" 50 billion times just cutting me down until we know for sure. Once we know there still will be some comments I am sure but it will be much easier to deal with than the "what if they are right" going through my head.

Me+4
October 26th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Oh dear...I'm 5 1/2 weeks and have been spotting on and off for the last week. Just a small amount of brown staining but it's too late to be implantation spotting I wish it would stop as I'm going crazy checking my underwear and analysing every cramp I'm having. I hope everything is ok.

Adia
October 26th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Hi ladies! I finally get to join a due date club! After 2 years TTC and 2 losses it is so exciting and frightening at the same time.

I too am going to hide this bump as long as I can. We really aren't in a financial position to be having more kids now, I will finish school in a 2 years and be better off, but I am pushing 40 and its now or never with babies. We already have girls and get bombarded constantly about "why don't you have a boy?" "Are you trying for a boy?" We have had the slew of nasty comments for years and I.DON"T.WANT.TO.HEAR.IT this time!!!

We will find out the gender ASAP and then decide how/if/when to share it.

Me+4...keep us posted, hope its nothing.

Nahri
October 26th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Call your doc if you are concerned me4! Think about what you did before hand. Did you do any lifting or sex etc? Sometimes in the first couple weeks you can get some minor spotting from the silliest thing and its nothing. But if it starts increasing get yourself looked at! especially if it turns red!

ratcliffe1811
October 27th, 2014, 02:18 AM
Oh dear...I'm 5 1/2 weeks and have been spotting on and off for the last week. Just a small amount of brown staining but it's too late to be implantation spotting I wish it would stop as I'm going crazy checking my underwear and analysing every cramp I'm having. I hope everything is ok.

Try not to worry hun, it is common in the first few weeks but it is best to discuss any bleeding with midwife/gp

ratcliffe1811
October 27th, 2014, 02:24 AM
Everyone knew we wanted a girl the first time around and the u/s shots we had "proving" boy were so not proving anything and when I commented about it the nasty comments rolled in. My mother has often since made comments anytime I said I didnt feel well or I felt nauseated (one time it was the stomach flu) I got " You better not be pregnant that is the last thing you need is another kid" The nasty comments just aren't necessary and I dont want to listen to "its gonna be a boy" 50 billion times just cutting me down until we know for sure. Once we know there still will be some comments I am sure but it will be much easier to deal with than the "what if they are right" going through my head.

Sounds like my monster in law, when i was pregnant with my 3rd, I was about 17 weeks (christmas eve) and made a comment I was tired, the response I got was 'how are you going to cope with 3 if you cant cope with 2?' !!:omg::omg: and my mum said she wont babysit if we have anymore, but i wanted another baby, boy or girl (hubby wants girl more bless him) so just means we lose a babysitter im not fussed, my life my choice :cheer:

Me+4
October 27th, 2014, 03:15 AM
I find the more children you have the less help you get. It's as though you have to prove to people that you can cope. You can't mention being tired as someone will say "well it was your choice to have so many kids!". You can get tired with just one! Also the stupid gender comments. I had to tell my mum off. "What will you do if it's another boy?". I suppose I'll do what I've done every other time. Pray it's healthy, cry for a few days and then prepare to receive my final addition into the family! I'm determined to enjoy all aspects of this pregnancy (if all's well) this will be the last time I'll be doing it. Horrific morning sickness has always kicked in at 6 weeks for me. Although I dread it a small part... Very small part of me is looking forward to having it as it's a good sign that the pregnancy is strong. Try to think positively about it girls when you are feeling rough!!! Ha ha! ��

Mamato3?
October 27th, 2014, 03:21 AM
Hi ladies! I finally get to join a due date club! After 2 years TTC and 2 losses it is so exciting and frightening at the same time.

I too am going to hide this bump as long as I can. We really aren't in a financial position to be having more kids now, I will finish school in a 2 years and be better off, but I am pushing 40 and its now or never with babies. We already have girls and get bombarded constantly about "why don't you have a boy?" "Are you trying for a boy?" We have had the slew of nasty comments for years and I.DON"T.WANT.TO.HEAR.IT this time!!!

We will find out the gender ASAP and then decide how/if/when to share it.

Me+4...keep us posted, hope its nothing.

Congratulations Adia!!!
I am very happy for you!
I hope everything works out at the end and you have a healthy, beautiful baby boy in your arms :luck:

business.woman
October 27th, 2014, 04:20 AM
CONGRATS AIDA !!!
I wish u a healthy 9 months and a healthy baby!!!

business.woman
October 27th, 2014, 04:21 AM
Finally someone who ttc boy here lol Aida

kaseybaby
October 27th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Hi ladies! I was hesitant to post because my beta started out low and slow, but it went from 321 to 1316 in 3 days so I am feeling a bit more confident! So glad to join you all. Hope we all have a H&H 9 months!

Nahri
October 28th, 2014, 01:33 AM
congrats Aida and kasey!

business.woman
October 28th, 2014, 02:26 AM
Congrats kaseybaby !!!!

kaseybaby
October 28th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Thanks everyone!

Did most people sway pink? I (lightly) swayed girl. My DD was born with a rare illness, and I thought it would be nice for her to have a sister to confide in. She has some scarring and has a long road ahead. But I have a gut feeling this might be a boy, so in order to get myself excited I already picked out a name :)

Christi
October 29th, 2014, 12:23 AM
Congrats kasey and Aida.

Me+4, I agree with the above posters, it's probably nothing, but worth a call to the ob or midwife.

It is so interesting that so many people have experienced such negativity from others regarding gender and being pregnant. This will be my second and most people close to me know I swayed for a girl, so all I hear now is "oh, I'm sure it is a girl", so I guess I will see what people say if we find out it is a boy. But for now, I'm trying to enjoy the fantasy of my daughter.

Me+4
October 30th, 2014, 06:06 PM
My spotting has finally subsided. Think I've spotted 7 out of 9 days. Went to the GP yesterday and can't get a scan til Tuesday! Guess I'll found out then if little bean has stuck!

kaseybaby
October 30th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Good luck Me+4!

business.woman
October 31st, 2014, 03:03 AM
Good luck Me+4!!

business.woman
October 31st, 2014, 03:05 AM
How early can I have Ultrasound??
I want to wait until 6 weeks !

ratcliffe1811
October 31st, 2014, 03:07 PM
Personally for me best time for scan is from 8 weeks, they start looking more baby like then.

kaseybaby
October 31st, 2014, 05:14 PM
Mine will be 7 weeks at my first ultrasound, but I see a reproductive doctor, so i get weekly ultrasounds starting at 7 weeks.

Me+4
October 31st, 2014, 05:15 PM
Business.woman if you can wait then I would. I went for a scan today and all they could see was a blob! I'm 6 weeks + 2 days by dates. So not reassuring. My HCG was 2277and having a repeat on Sunday. If it has doubled I'll feel more reassured then! I'm really hoping this is a healthy girl....causing problems right from the beginning!!!

business.woman
November 1st, 2014, 03:27 AM
That's why I wanted to wait Me+4
I dont want to get worried
I promised myself I will be as relax as I can :)

Dreamingof2girls
November 1st, 2014, 03:29 AM
Hi everyone. Can I join the club? This was a TOTAL SHOCKER of a pregnancy lol
I was in no way shape or form ttc. I just had a baby 5 months ago & was following an ovulation app to avoid sex on those days & was using the pull out method. I still can't figure out when it happened :oops: but obviously it did. 5 days before AF was due I was doubled over in pain cramping really bad so I figured my period must be coming soon. Few days later I feel some pain in my breast but it went away so I didn't pay no mind. When AF was 5 days late I took a test & I'm not even making this up!!! {wish I took a video lol} that line turned positive in 10 seconds before the control lines even came out!!!!! Lol lol so I figured now that the cramping I had all day was in fact when the egg attached. Not hoping for any specific gender...just praying these HORRIBLE nausea subside!! On the plus side! My boobs don't hurt one bit which I'm surprised!! Lol

business.woman
November 1st, 2014, 04:43 AM
Congrats on ur Bfp Dreaming !

Adia
November 1st, 2014, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the group Dreaming! What a shock! Congrats on a surprise BFP!

kaseybaby
November 1st, 2014, 12:45 PM
Congrats Dreaming!!!!

How is everyone feeling? I am having a rough beginning. Super nauseous, and I am only 6 weeks. I hope it ends by 12 weeks although with my DD it lasted for about 17.

kaseybaby
November 1st, 2014, 01:34 PM
Random question, but how do I change my signature? I can't remember how to do it

business.woman
November 1st, 2014, 05:08 PM
Kaseybaby
Im week 5 today
Stil no nausea , just tired and backpain

business.woman
November 1st, 2014, 05:10 PM
I want to make an early scan to make sure everything is ok and to see which side is the baby at
According to Ramzi theory

I realy realy realy hope its in the right side😍 (boy)

business.woman
November 1st, 2014, 05:11 PM
Cant wait to hit 6 weeks and few days,,

Dreamingof2girls
November 1st, 2014, 10:45 PM
Congrats on ur Bfp Dreaming !
Thank u

Dreamingof2girls
November 1st, 2014, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the group Dreaming! What a shock! Congrats on a surprise BFP!
Thank u...a shock indeed lol

Dreamingof2girls
November 1st, 2014, 10:50 PM
Congrats Dreaming!!!!

How is everyone feeling? I am having a rough beginning. Super nauseous, and I am only 6 weeks. I hope it ends by 12 weeks although with my DD it lasted for
about 17.
Thank u

kaseybaby
November 2nd, 2014, 12:50 AM
I have been nauseous pretty much since my BFP. It is unrelenting. And nothing is appetizing to eat. Not even Halloween candy :D

business.woman
November 2nd, 2014, 01:13 AM
The fact that I dont feel nausea makes me worried !
I hope everything is fine!
Its too early though
And Im hoping that I will be from the lucky women who doesnt get nausea during their pregnancy

kaseybaby
November 2nd, 2014, 01:24 AM
You are still early. Most people don't get morning sickness this early. I have a DD and a DS, and I was no where near as sick with DS as I was with DD, so maybe that means you have your boy, since you don't feel ill ;)

Adia
November 2nd, 2014, 11:14 AM
Kasey...go to Settings in the top right corner and from there you will see the Edit Signature option on the left.

Morning sickness has kicked in for me to. I am so dumb sometimes...yesterday I kept stressing in the morning that i had no signs or symptoms of pregnancy...well I felt terrible by last night. I feel lousy this morning too. I am a full time student so I think when I am busy it keeps my mind off of it. Now that its the weekend & we're moving slow I notice it more.

If I recall correctly I felt like crap day and night with my girls. Hopefully the fact that I don't feel horrid is a good sign. My mom said she got sick with all her pregnancies but much more so with her girl pregnancies than with her boy pregnancies. :fingers:

Anyone craving anything? I am craving oranges, orange juice, tangerines, etc. Odd craving!

kaseybaby
November 2nd, 2014, 11:19 AM
Adia, when I was pregnant with DS, all I wanted were oranges, and other citrus. It was crazy. This go around, no craving. All food sort of grosses me out equally lol

Adia
November 2nd, 2014, 11:30 AM
Kasey! You made my day!!! Fingers crossed!!!

kaseybaby
November 2nd, 2014, 12:58 PM
My pregnancies with DS and DD were vastly different. I know it doesn't actually mean anything, but it was interesting to see the difference. With DS I could not go near chicken. And I am not talking "oh yuck chicken" I could not be in the same room as it, couldn't walk past it in the chicken isle. In fact it took me 1 year to eat it again. And runny eggs, would send me out of the room in a panic lol. Oranges and me were BFF's. I would eat at least 3 a day. But they had to be cut into slices, I couldn't peal them lol. This pregnancy is much more like my DD's, which was just constant nausea, nothing seems appealing to me, but nothing really grosses me out either.

HappyLea
November 2nd, 2014, 01:08 PM
Hi ladies, i been away for few days while its kids half term and my 30th today.

Congrats kasey, Adia and dreaming on your bfp's

Adia - i craved lemons with all my boys but no cravings so far with this one, the thought of food just makes me feel sick.

Dreaming - we too were not ttc i was on pill so we got a shocker too...lol! DH keeps calling it baby accident...lol! We kinda come to terms with it, it has taken a while to settle in though.

Well my nausea has been all day/night, im hungry i feel sick so i eat and i feel sick i just cant win :( my face/neck look horrendous with spots oh and to top it off my jeans are already too tight. Im not a skinny person anyway but even hubby says my tummy got bigger (i have lost weight on scales) so this is either because its my 5th or as i keep joking to hubby saying its more than 1...lol!!!

Me+4
November 2nd, 2014, 03:02 PM
With all my previous pregnancies morning sickness has kicked in at 6 weeks! I had my 2nd beta hcg today and it hasn't doubled. : ( I think I'm 6 and a half weeks now and hcg has gone from 2277 to 3204 in 2 days. I don't have nausea and they are suspecting ectopic pregnancy. I have a repeat hcg on Tuesday. I thought ttc was stressful..........

Adia
November 2nd, 2014, 03:07 PM
HappyLea! You made my day too! I hadn't even thought of citrus signaling boy but I am sure hoping it does!

Happy 30th! Hopefully you have a pink bean in there! I felt lousy constantly with all my girls.
This one seems to come and go a lot and is mostly in the afternoon. I have been able to squeeze into most of my pants but today my jeans were more snug than usual on my stomach. It does seem early for both of us to be expanding, but after 3 or 4 kids I guess its not too weird!

Kasey...I know it isn't a sure sign but the fact that many people had different types of m/s and different cravings with different genders gives us a little hope! I had eaten some clam chowder when I was prego early with DD1 and threw it up...haven't eaten it since! I feel your pain on the chicken aversion!

kaseybaby
November 2nd, 2014, 06:27 PM
me+4, at 6 weeks a beta usually slows down its doubling time. I hope this is the case for you and it isn't an ectopic.

business.woman
November 3rd, 2014, 01:05 AM
Kasey I hope its a good sign !
Yesterday and today I have this full feeling after I eat and heart burn
Yep it started now !

Most women in my family craving lemon if they are pregnant with boys !
With my DD I craved chocolats and sweets.

HappyLea
November 3rd, 2014, 02:47 AM
Well last night i really fancied a coffee, made it and then the smell just made me want to puke...no way i could drink it.

This morning fancied jam on toast, made it and then the thought of eating made me want to puke...hubby was more than happy to eat that....lol!

I dont want to get my hopes up for a different gender but i am totally different to all my boy pregnancies. With them i had hardly any nausea and no food aversions just craved lemons with them all really. But this one, i feel nauseous all day and dont really fancy anything or anything and the thought of somethings just make me want to puke even if i fancied it like a minute ago :(

Adia
November 3rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Me+4....the levels are rising, that is usually a good sign. Keep us posted.

HappyLea
November 4th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Me+4 was it today your repeat test? If so how did it go?

Nahri
November 5th, 2014, 12:57 AM
I was all over the place with cravings for DS. My big ones were going out to this awesome hibachi place for the soup and the fried rice mostly and then Watermelon like it was going out of style. I had the WORST heartburn with him in the second trimester, which the old wives tale saying that means a full head of hair has been proven to be 70-80% accurate, and he had a nice full head of hair! Cheese was the only thing that got rid of the heartburn. Half a bottle of tums couldn't save me. I had super sonic pregnancy nose then, and I definitely have it now with the same aversions. Im always at a constant dull roar nausea which sucks. You know when you are sick and don't know if your stomach is upset or your just need to eat? I am like that constantly right now and its driving me up the wall!!

business.woman
November 5th, 2014, 01:23 AM
Well , I never had heart burn with my DD and she has a head ful with thick black hair !

Im 5 weeks 4 days , minor nausea and I think Iam imagening it ! Lol just sore bobs and sleepy

business.woman
November 5th, 2014, 01:25 AM
Maybe I will have an early scan in saturday , I will be 6 weeks then
Iam imagening to see 2 babies and 2 heart beats !!
FX

Nahri
November 5th, 2014, 01:27 AM
Id give anything to get rid of the sore boobs. Its so bad I am actually afraid to take my bra off! I joked with hubby Im going to invest in a huge roll of duct tape to minimize impact! First scan is next week and of course way too early to tell anything. Have a private scan already booked for 15 weeks because I am sooo not waiting for 20 weeks plus to find out!

business.woman
November 5th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Nahri FX its the gender u wanted!

kaseybaby
November 5th, 2014, 12:48 PM
My boobs are sore too. And my nausea comes and goes from extreme to nothing. Tomorrow is my first scan! I am so nervous and excited. Is anyone staying team green? I never find out what I am having before hand, and I think I am going to stick with being green this time too :)

business.woman
November 5th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Kasey
How far are u?
How can u wait ! No way I can wait till birth , I have to find out or i'll die Lol

kaseybaby
November 5th, 2014, 04:58 PM
6 weeks 4 days. I feel like I have been pregnant forever already because I tested positive SOOOO early. I like waiting. I don't know why, but I like all the old wives tails, and having everyone guess. I am also afraid if it is another boy(which I think it is) I might be disappointed and I know I won't be in the delivery room :)

HappyLea
November 5th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Good luck for your scan tomorrow Kasey x

Any news on me+4?

I so wish i could stay team green but i know i wont be strong enough to and i will cave in to the want to know. I found out with all my boys but i kinda like the idea of this suprise ooops baby being a suprise until birth but i know i will cave at 16 weeks and go for a private gender scan...lol!

business.woman
November 6th, 2014, 12:27 AM
I feel the same about being pregnant forever lol!

Same here HappyLea

business.woman
November 6th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Im so worried about the scan on Saturday cuz I dont feel pregnant at all !
All the symptoms are gone except the sore bbs
My mom said she felt the same in her pregnancy with the boys
Im hoping this is a good sign..

Christi
November 6th, 2014, 01:20 PM
I hope everyone is doing well. I too feel like i've been pregnant forever because I have been so unbelievably sick for the last 3 weeks. Ugh... I hope that having such horrible morning sickness is a sign that it is a girl, but I was pretty sick with my son too, so who knows.

I pushed my first appointment with my OB back to 11.5 weeks in the hopes that the ultrasound would give me a hint at the gender. I know it is too early to know unless you do one of the new blood tests (out of my budget until next year when I will hit my out of pocket maximum), so I will have to just be patient to find out the sex. I swear, it seems like it will take forever to find out.

There is no way I could wait until the birth. I love the idea, and totally understand why people would want to be team green, but I'm just too impatient.

Business woman, hope your scan goes well, let us all know how it turns out. You might be one of those lucky ones that just doesn't have to suffer through all the horrible pregnancy symptoms that most women have. I've read that the pregnancy symptoms you are likely to experience are probably similar to those of your mother. So, if you mom was that way, then everything is probably fine. Enjoy not feeling pregnant, 'cause in a few months, if you are preggo with twins, you are going to feel REALLY pregnant!!

business.woman
November 6th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Christi
Thank u , u make me feel better !
We will see after tomorrow✌

Im wishing u the gender u wanted "imagening u writing ur success story in swaying pink"

kaseybaby
November 6th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Had my scan! One healthy little bean. Heart rate 130, and i wish I believed in Ramzi Theory because it is firmly on the left lol. :D

business woman, try not to let the lack of symptoms bother you. If you still have sore boobs that is a good sign. With my DS my symptoms would come and go, and even with this pregnancy, although I feel sicker when I am feeling sick, it still isn't as consistent as with my DD.

Christi
November 6th, 2014, 05:28 PM
Kasey, glad to hear the scan went well! I don't know enough about the Ramzi theory to know what the left side means, but I hope that whatever you think it means that it is correct.

Business woman, glad to make you feel better, and thank you for the happy thoughts on getting to write our "success" stories... i hope everyone here gets their desired genders!!

business.woman
November 7th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Kasey glad to hear everything went well in u/s 😃
Yep Iam optimistic now !

I do believe strongly in Ramzi theory ! Thats another thing makes me worried about my scan , "imagening my baby on the right"

Nahri
November 7th, 2014, 02:46 AM
Christi- Ramzi theory states that in a VERY high number of test cases boys had the placenta/villi on the right and females were to the left. In my case it held true. BUT in order to make the appropriate guess you have to know if your images were true, mirror images, or rotated some other way. It has had a high success rate but not 100 so you can't just go yep thats what it is! For my son it was definitely true. I know my scans were true shots and he was firmly on the right (I was also a right sided sleeper then!) Which is why you may see girly suggestions of sleeping on your left!

As for staying team green, OH HELL NO my head would explode. I am a planner and I cannot plan and have a name 100 picked out without knowing. I envy the people that can wait for the delivery room surprise because for me its just agonizing waiting like someone dangling a christmas present over your head and not telling you whats in it. Thats why I had a private scan set for Dec 21 Which is EXACT 15 weeks for me. In the meantime I will have fun playing with theories like Ramzi and possibly baking soda. We did that one for fun last time and it was right too.

business.woman
November 7th, 2014, 07:43 AM
When can u use baking soda ?
I did it this week and it foamed up lol

kaseybaby
November 7th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Baking soda test was right for me both times! Same with the pulse test.

HappyLea
November 7th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Oooh whats the baking soda test? I remember doing the red cabbage test last time

kaseybaby
November 7th, 2014, 12:45 PM
"That’s right, baking soda. What you do is put a little bit of baking soda in the bottom of a disposable cup and then add a little bit of your urine to it. If it fizzles like a soda pop, it may be a boy. If there’s no fizzle, it may be a girl. This method was used by several members as a way to test the accuracy of their gender ultrasounds and out of 31 baking soda tests, 22 were right and 9 were wrong." - From babycenter

Linzshine32
November 7th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Joining you ladies! I got my BFP on Sunday. Due July 13th. My first appointment isn't until November 25 so I'm patiently waiting at 4w4d pregnant. No real symptoms just some bloat and peeing more often - not even super exhausted yet. Boobs a tiny bit sensitive but nothing crazy. With DS at this point I was really tired and had super sore boobs so I'm hoping feeling different means girl. I really really would love a girl!

Adia
November 7th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Welcome Linzshine!

kaseybaby
November 7th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Welcome Linz!

Adia
November 7th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Kasey! Glad to hear your scan went well!

Business...I get freaked out too when I don't have any symptoms. They really seem to come and go. Today I am wiped out from a crazy week so I feel lousy, but I usually feel symptom free in the mornings.

Although last night and this morning I was STARVING! I don't remember ever feeling much except perpetually nauseous with my girls. The hunger catches me off guard because most of the time I can't tell if I am hungry or nauseous but this was definitely ravenous HUNGER!!

I couldn't get into see my OB until the beginning of Dec because of my final exams, her schedule, etc BUT they did want me to have a scan between 8-10 weeks so I was able to book a scan for my lunch break next Wed. I am so anxious to see a healthy baby.
Last time got preggers I had a scan in 2012 they found a sac, but nothing growing in it. Super scared to have the same experience. :nails:

Anyone else popping out a bit? I had a little extra flab to begin with on my belly from the HE but I can't seem to make my belly blend in today. Could just be the shirt I am wearing but my jeans are more snug than usual across my belly. I am assuming that because this is DC4 the belly will appear that much sooner than before. I am REALLY trying to hide this pregnancy until after Christmas for a long list of reasons. I am worried that is going to be harder than it sounds!

Nahri
November 8th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Yeah the stomach muscles let go a bit earlier each time you have another. My cousins 4th she stuck out so far you could have blew on her and she would have fallen over. Im only on my second pregnancy and even I noticed how fast everything loosened up this time. But a lot of that is just "sagging" muscle getting ready for the big stretch. If I just stand there not thinking about it you could probably guess I was pregnant or ate way too much for dinner in one shot. But I can suck it in and nothing going on because its all just loosened tummy muscle. Invest in a nice comfy baggy sweatshirt with the pocket in the front and stick your hands in. They are usually long enough to hide the rubber band holding your jeans shut or if you use a belly band. No one will ever know!

Boysway
November 8th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Hi there ladies. Just poking my head in and hoping for a sticky. I got my bfp this afternoon at 10dpo :D According to FF, I am due 22nd July :D

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Linzshine32
November 8th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Boysway yay! Let's hope you get your boy on the 22 and I get my girl a week earlier ;)

Adia
November 8th, 2014, 09:34 AM
:bluecheer: yeah! So excited for you Boysway! We have a number of blue swayers here in this group!

HappyLea
November 8th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Welcome Linz and Boysway, congratulations on your bfp's!!!

business.woman
November 8th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Welcome Linz and Boysway !!!

kitkat18
November 8th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Crashing in to say boysway sooooo happy for you!!! Xxxxx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

kaseybaby
November 8th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Congrats Boysway!

bluebonnet22
November 9th, 2014, 06:16 AM
Hi ladies, I'm due July 13th (due date buddies with Linz, yay!). I swayed pink but I had a loss with my last BFP and at this point I'm just so paranoid I'm going to lose another baby. I have zero symptoms whatsoever (just like with my loss) and it makes me so so nervous. I'm not going to call my doctor until I reach 7 weeks (the point I lost the last baby). Congrats to all the new BFPs and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Linzshine32
November 9th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Welcome and good luck bluebonnet!

carmella_marie
November 9th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Count me in! Just got my bfp and should be due July 2015!!

HappyLea
November 9th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Congrats and welcome bluebonnet and carmella!!!

HappyLea
November 9th, 2014, 11:33 AM
I feel terrible this pregnancy :( nausea all day/night hardly eases, my boobs are so sore and I keep cramping every so often.
I have never felt so bad in pregnancy, anybody feeling pants??

business.woman
November 9th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Congrats bluebonnet and carmella !!!

business.woman
November 9th, 2014, 12:49 PM
My nausea kicked in since yesterday ! Im 6 wks 2 days according to babycenter app
I had an u/s today I saw the sac and the placenta but not the baby yet , Dr said its too early to see the baby !
She even refused to make a scan but I insist

Adia
November 9th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Carmella & Bluebonnet! WOOHOO! Welcome, more Due Date Buddies!

Business...nausea hit me at 6 weeks too....but not nearly as bad as with my DDs...it comes and goes more than anything.

Bluebonnet...I am a bundle of nerves too. I have been swaying for 2 years and I got prego on my first month TTC in Nov 2012. At 7 weeks i had a scan and their was a sac w/no baby...it was a blighted ovum. I totally get your panic and worry! I will feel much better once I get to 14 weeks, which is Christmas day!

Happy...let's hope horrid nausea means it a girl! You have a lot of signs pointing to a girl so fingers crossed!!! Most oopsie! babies are girls! DD1 is an oopsie! I have 1 sister and 2 cousins that are all oopsies and all girls!!

kaseybaby
November 9th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Congrats Carmella and Bluebonnet!

My nausea has been horrific the last two days. All day, never ending. And now I am getting tired. Just 7 weeks now, it is going to be a long first trimester.

Christi
November 9th, 2014, 08:32 PM
I so feel everyone's pain! I have been so sick, vomiting all the time, barely functional, and wishing for death. I had to skip an event, so I sent my hubbie instead and it turned out my ob was there and he told her that I was missing the event because I was so sick. She said "are you sure it isn't twins?" I guess we will find out at the fussy appointment on November 25th. I really hope this is just a girl and not twins. My ds is so much work, I can't imagine having twins!!

Boysway
November 9th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Ladies with ms, last pregnancy I found small frequent meals or snacking between meals worked wonders and mint chewing gum helped. Keep your blood sugar levels steady at all times. Get plenty of hydration and plenty of sleep.

Nahri
November 9th, 2014, 10:02 PM
My preggie pops and tummy drops got here today! Woohoo nausea relief! I feel sooo much better. First scan is days away on the 12th!

Boysway
November 9th, 2014, 11:03 PM
That's what I was also going to suggest. Try the sea sickness wrist bands as well.

carmella_marie
November 9th, 2014, 11:26 PM
With my first son I had morning sickness in the first trimester, unpleasant but not horrible (I ate a "normal" American diet with a fair amount of processed food and worked out abouth three times a week)

With DS 2 I had just done 3 months of crash and burn LE (basically living off PPP tarts and starburst it was gross) and being a couch potato. I had horrible morning sickness the entire pregnancy and was losing weight from it so they put me on zofran.

This time I've been doing the extreme cardio and much heather PCOS LE. As soon as I got my bfp I went Paleo and cut out all processed foods. I'm keeping up exercise but not extreme like before. I'm hoping a very healthy diet will help with morning sickness.

Other things I've researched to help with morning sickness (we will see if they work):
--magnesium levels (I'm taking a supplement and a product called natural calm
--eating fat with protein every few hours (eggs are great for this)
--avoiding white sugar and white flour and processed foods
--aiming for 80 grams of protein a day (sounds like a ton!)
--cod liver oil capsules daily
--8 oz of bone broth daily

Nahri
November 10th, 2014, 12:26 AM
LOL boysway I just told my husband I was starting to feel nauseated and he said "Go take one of your pukey pops or whatever they are called"

business.woman
November 10th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Carmela sounds nice ! Iwill try it !

Me+4
November 10th, 2014, 03:23 PM
I've been away from GD for a while and really enjoyed catching up on this thread. Unfortunately for me I'm 7 weeks and 5 days and I'm going into hospital tomorrow as I've miscarried but the little bean is still stuck inside. I like to think positively about these things. I'm still early and I know that I CAN get pregnant. So although this one wasn't meant to be...better luck next time. Good luck to all you girls throughout your pregnancies and I do intend joining you again very soon. x

Boysway
November 10th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Me+4, I am very sorry :( sending love, healing and strength.

Nahri
November 10th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Sorry for your loss me+4

kaseybaby
November 10th, 2014, 06:12 PM
I am so sorry for you loss me+4

bluebonnet22
November 10th, 2014, 06:35 PM
I'm so sad to hear about your loss me+4. I hope you have a quick recovery.

kitkat18
November 10th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Sorry me plus 4 thinking of you xx

Boysway
November 11th, 2014, 12:45 AM
Hey there ladies. So, I was kind of hoping to try and make it to Christmas day to tell family we have another bub on the way. I will be around 10 weeks on Christmas day. Mind you, with our last bub parents new around the 4-5 week mark. My SIL guessed I was pregnant just by the size of my bbs when I wasn't even 4 weeks along.

I walked into the house this morning after night shift and dh seems to think my bbs look bigger (could also be wishful thinking, lol). Then I had my nails redone today and my nail lady asked if I am pregnant. Apparently I am 'glowing'. I really don't think dh and I will be able to keep this to ourselves for long.

bluebonnet22
November 11th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Boysway - wow that's so great that strangers think you are glowing :) . I'd love to keep it under wraps until Christmas, but I'm a social drinker and will probably have to start telling people on Thanksgiving (11/27 here). I'm 5 weeks and no outward signs yet here, but last time I got a bad bloat "bump" by 6-7 weeks and expect this one to be no different.

carmella_marie
November 11th, 2014, 10:18 AM
I'm planning on keeping it a secret until Christmas but like you ladies don't know if that's possible. We would like to do the panorama test at 9 weeks so we can tell them the gender at Christmas!

Boysway
November 11th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Bluebonnet, I certainly don't feel like I'm glowing especially after coming off my 2nd nightshift with only a few hours sleep, lol. I'm exactly 4 weeks today :) 36 to go, rofl. Not counting of course ;) I'm also expecting a bump early on. Last bub I thought I was having twins because I got big so quickly.

kaseybaby
November 11th, 2014, 04:48 PM
I already had a few friends guess by me not drinking at a wedding. Apparently I am pretty transparent by not boozing it up lol. But I plan on trying to keep it quiet until Christmas. I like to wait until after my 12 week scan.

carmella_marie
November 11th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Who is thinking of getting early prenatal testing? Which test and why did you choose that one and do you know how much it costs? I'm thinking panorama just because you can test at 9 weeks but would live to hear your input!

Adia
November 11th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Me+4...so sorry honey....big tears shed for you. My heart hurts when I see others experience something so sad.

I am so torn on the early prenatal testing. I think its awesome that we can do it & I am certainly eligible by my age, but I just don't think its for me...I can't put a finger on why it doesn't resonate with me, when I am DYING to know the gender...it just doesn't seem like a good fit.

I think I will do better with gradual scans and slow predictions from the ladies on here and then a gender scan at 15 weeks, which is New Year's day.

I feel almost silly admitting this because it would be cool to know sooner....its probably because I am still so anxious about the viability of the pregnancy in general. I have a scan tomorrow, I hope to feel better after that.

Christi
November 11th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Me+4, I am so sorry for your loss. I think you are thinking about all this in a really positive light under the circumstances. I hope you heal very quickly and get preggo with a sticky bean soon.

As for keeping this pregnancy a secret, there is no hope of that for me. I'm puking, my sciatica is making me wince in pain when I stand up and none of my pants fit. Sigh.... I'm definitely not the "glowing" pregnancy that some people describe.

Nahri
November 12th, 2014, 12:36 AM
They dont offer any of the fun tests up here we only get the old quad screen. Id kill to know the gender that early. I have a private gender scan booked for 15 weeks on the dot. Thats the earliest anyone around here will do anything.

carmella_marie
November 13th, 2014, 10:55 AM
My OB offers panorama so I called them and was quoted $795!!!
I had been hearing $3-400 and one lady on this site was told $250 back in April. Has anyone called recently? That seems like quite a price hike!

Boysway
November 13th, 2014, 04:49 PM
I may have my first food aversion. I took a mouthful of the same cereal I have been eating for months for my diet and it honestly tasted like a had a heap of sugar in it. Blurgh! Too sweet for me now. I couldn't even finish it. I had my first lot of bloods done this morning :) It's kind of getting real now.

Christi
November 14th, 2014, 12:40 AM
Yeah, the blood tests are really expensive, I emailed the company that produces the harmony test and they said that if your doctor orders it directly from ariosa, then the most it would cost was $195. In my circumstances the test would be free, even though my insurance company doesn't cover the test. However, if your doctors office has the harmony test through a lab, it's $825!! Sadly, my doctor hasn't been able to get the kit directly because they already have a account with the lab... So annoying!

HappyLea
November 14th, 2014, 04:58 AM
Not been on much recently, so sorry Me + 4, hope your ok huni xxx

Congrats to anyone I may have missed with bfp's

This pregnancy is really sucking the life out of me recently, I'm constantly tired to the point I even went back to bed midday the other day (I don't ever sleep during the day) I'm in bed everynight by 7.30pm once my boys are in bed. I am constantly nauseous and nothing seems to ease it and I can no longer stomach a brew :(
My first me appt is on 19th and I can't wait, already feels like I have been pregnant for ages...lol!

bluebonnet22
November 14th, 2014, 05:52 AM
HappyLea - I'm still very early so nausea hasn't kicked it yet, but I am EXHAUSTED as well. I've been napping from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM when DH gets home and then going back to bed at 9 PM. I hate being so tired!

tarasue
November 14th, 2014, 10:11 AM

Can I join you girls??? My ob just called and confirmed that this is a definite positive!!!! So shocked, I was actually taking provera and gearing up for clomid. It's still super early, my hcg level was only 25. I'm guessing I am due somewhere between July 24 - 28:)

Boysway
November 14th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Of course you can. Congratulations :) wishing you sticky thoughts :D

business.woman
November 14th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Congrats tarasue !"!

Nahri
November 14th, 2014, 11:22 AM
congrats tarasue!

kitkat18
November 14th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Congrats tarasue!

Boysway
November 14th, 2014, 03:48 PM
So, yesterday I discovered my cereal is now too sweet for me. Last night I drank my coconut water. I couldn't even get through half a can, it's too sweet. Tried my flavoured porridge this morning, it's too sweet.

Adia
November 14th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Boysway...let's hope that means boy! I am normally game for sweets anytime, especially chocolate but I just haven't been in the mood for any of that lately.

Boysway
November 14th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Yes Adia :D I am definitely hoping that. Everything crossed for both of us.

kaseybaby
November 15th, 2014, 12:50 AM
Congrats Tarasue!

I still want nothing, and on top of everything I just had a stomach flu. It was awful! I just scheduled my 12 week U/S! I am so nervous to see that nub!

business.woman
November 15th, 2014, 04:07 AM
Wel I didnt hate sweets but Im sure enjoying salty food more than I usually do
And my naseau starts later on the day , "positive thinking"

business.woman
November 15th, 2014, 04:08 AM
Kasey how r u now? Feeling better?

Boysway
November 15th, 2014, 05:18 AM
Aww Kasey, stomach bugs are bad enough let alone when you're pregnant :( I hope you're feeling better.

kaseybaby
November 15th, 2014, 02:08 PM
I am just today starting to feel better. But I think my DD was feeling it last night because she was up all night long screaming. Poor baby.

Nausea on top of nausea isn't fun.

Busines, if you do have a boy in there (fingers crossed) it sounds so much like my pregnancy with my DS. I loved Salty with him. Well really I loved everything with him except chicken and runny eggs :D With DD, salt was the bane of my existence.

Boysway
November 15th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Aww, your poor dd :( I hope the virus leaves your house asap!

Nahri
November 15th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Hope you are all feeling better kasey! That is no fun even when you aren't pregnant! You are lucky you get a scan at that time! Our hospital here does an inital and then a 21 week and THATS IT. The hospital I was at with DS did inital, 12 week, 20 week, and 30 week! I scheduled a private one for 15 weeks. Im not waiting!!

business.woman
November 16th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Today I had a scan and heard the heart beat !
Baby is exactly in the middle ! So not a chance to have Ramzi theory😒

Boysway
November 16th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Awesome news :) How far are you now?

HappyLea
November 16th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Tarasue congrats!

Kasey, hope your all feeling better. Nothing worse than being poorly when pregnant and poorly little ones :(

Business, how lovely that you got to see your baby and hear the heartbeat :D

I got my first Midwife appt on Wednesday and they should arrange my 12 week scan then. We only get 12 and 20 week scan unless need extra monitoring. I think I will be booking in for a private gender scan at 16week...Im too impatient!!!

kaseybaby
November 16th, 2014, 03:48 PM
How exciting Business! The baby doesn't want to give any clues ;)

Boysway
November 16th, 2014, 08:24 PM
It's all getting real now! I got my blood results back (checking immunity levels, etc). For some reason they test for Gestational diabetes in the first lots of bloods. After fasting, mine was elevated so I have a referral for diabetes services in my area. I haven't had GD before.

I have also booked in my first u/s it will be at 6 weeks and 6 days. I will head into the hospital admissions hopefully sometime this week to book in.

Adia
November 16th, 2014, 09:15 PM
How exciting! All these advances in our pregnancies! Woohoo! Here's hoping our days of nausea pass quickly.

I have nausea mostly later in the day but my current problem is INSOMNIA! I don't remember having insomnia with my girls, I do remember getting up more often to go pee, but not obvious insomnia.
I CAN.NOT.SLEEP! I worked the night shift last night, came home dead tired and could not sleep this morning. At night I have no trouble falling asleep and I usually sleep well and then I wake up between 2:30am and 4pm and I cannot go back to sleep! I am dead tired during the day and take a nap when I can but....this is driving me nuts.

Anyone else having sleep issues? This seems so bizarre to me.

Nahri
November 16th, 2014, 10:21 PM
Eat something warm before bed if you are able with your evening nausea. Oatmeal is a great fill you up and help you sleep snack!

Ive always been a hard one to go to sleep except when I was pregnant the first time. I couldn't get enough! I had to force myself to eat something after work but I just wanted to go to bed!!!

I had GD with my DS boysway it was not pleasant but thankfully mine was totally kept under control with diet. When you get your diet plan STICK TO IT. Otherwise its very unhealthy for you and your lil bub! Plus no one wants to birth XL size babies if they don't have to lol. Just keep up on your testing and hopefully you will sail through it! Did you gain weight for your sway? It may have been a contributing factor along with possibly being heavier now than with your girls.

Boysway
November 17th, 2014, 02:00 AM
Adia, ah no sleep, that's crap especially after night shift. Are you able to have a cuppa and as Nahri suggested, oatmeal is great to eat before having a sleep.

Thanks Nahri. I am hoping to do my best to stick to the diet plan when I get it. I will call them tomorrow to book an appointment. I'm just worried about monitoring my levels when I work so many night shifts. Yes, I gained weight for the sway. Most of it was unintentional. I gained 10 kgs this year. I am classed as overweight now.

business.woman
November 17th, 2014, 03:34 AM
Boysway Im 6weeks 6 days
I hope everything goes well with u !
Aida
I have nausea later on the day too , my mom said because im tired.
Like they said try something warm and relaxation music

business.woman
November 17th, 2014, 03:39 AM
I had brown spotting yesterday and im sure its because of sex
Its just auwful and painful . I asked my DR for lybricant cuz im super dry (oops sorry !)

Sorry for asking this but do u let ur husband ejaculate inside??

bluebonnet22
November 17th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Adia - I definitely have insomina some nights. I have asleep no problem, but then I wake up at 4 AM and can't go back to sleep no matter how hard I try. I usually just wake up for the day. I'm usually tired all day and need a nap. UGH, very frustrating. I had this problem with my last pregnancy also and it only got worse as I got huge an uncomfortable. Insomnia in pregnancy is relatively common - I know tons of friends who suffered.

kaseybaby
November 17th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Adia, I haven't had this problem right now, but I do have a history of horrible insomnia. It is the worst. Keep to a routine at night, and stay away from computer or tv. Those will stimulate you too much.

kaseybaby
November 17th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Business, if I had sex right now, which I am not because I am so flipping nauseous, I don't see why I wouldn't let my DH, um finish inside. I am already pregnant, so not like I am preventing anything :D

Nahri
November 17th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Make sure you have available snacks at work for your GD. The general rule is something to eat every 2 hours even just some yogurt, some veggie sticks, or a piece of fruit if its under control enough.

Business- Unless your doctor advises against it business enjoy it while you can before you have to go back to protective measures lol! The only time you have to watch it is when you are getting close to due date. Semen will help an already dilating cervix soften faster. Prostaglandin is what they use to help people dilate faster which is naturally found in semen which is why they tell you among things like exercise etc that sex will help bring about labor. But as long as you are sealed shut and haven't begun to dilate you are fine. Wouldn't you know I was 2 weeks from due and I was already 2cm open and we decided to have a last round of fun and it was enough so hello labor that night LOL.

Adia
November 17th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Agreed, with the others. Why wouldn't you let DH finish inside?
I had pre-term labor with DD2 and sex was deemed the culprit...so we had to give it a rest for a bit, but otherwise, enjoy sex without protection!

Nahri – I ate some Bulgarian yogurt last night before bed. I slept better than I have slept in a while, but I hadn’t really slept from my night shift. I think I’ll make a big batch of oatmeal and warm up a little each night before bed. I love oatmeal – good suggestion.

Boysway – I am not a big tea drinker but maybe just some warm water and lemon & honey would help. I’ll try that tonight. I gained 15 lbs on the HE also but I have 15 extra lbs on my butt to start with so now I am 30lbs over….ugh! Even if I gain only 10lbs I will still have 40lbs to lose after baby is born. I haven’t ever had GD but I am worried that I will this time. I have never started pregnancy this heavy.

Business – when I am not prego I get nausea in the evening if I am too tired and don’t go to bed on time so what your mom said makes sense.

Bluebonnet – drives me nuts when I have the time to sleep, but I can’t….very annoying! I had no clue lots of people had trouble with insomnia in pregnancy…but other forums suggest that its quite common like you said.

Kasey - I haven’t had issues with insomnia in pregnancy that I remember but I always had little kids that wore me out all day. My kids aren’t too labor intensive these days and my head is swimming with school stuff so the insomnia has been a big problem for me lately. I have been trying to stay away from the computer at night. I am so sick of school and studying right now…my final exams are still 2 weeks away. I don’t think I’ll get on the computer for anything but Gender Dreaming once school is out.

Adia
November 17th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Need some advice ladies.

I am having such a hard time with the whole gender determination thing. I think it is because I have had slight gender disappointment/desire for over 15 years and severe GD/d for over 7 years. SO many years of hoping and wishing and now its here. I had to vent in the gender disappointment forum last night because I just start to lose my mind when I start thinking about it.

Unless something is wrong I don't think my doctor will do a scan sooner than 18 weeks. I would rather get a scan at 13/14weeks and have people guess on here and then confirm at 18 weeks.

I found this option at a local ultrasound place:
Sneak peek - $60 (between 10-14 weeks)

Take a look at your baby as early as 10weeks! Perfect for just taking a little peek at your baby and visualizeing the fetal movement. We will also listen to your baby’s heartbeat! This does not include gender determination.

10-minute limited diagnostic 2D/3D/4D exam
2 Black and White Photos
I KNOW I sound like a looney bird who just can't wait for the scan, or who can't handle the Panorama test, etc. But I really don't think my nerves/heart can handle the build up and anticipation of blood test results or waiting for a scan. I won't be able to focus, function, etc. if my fate is set to be determined on a certain date. DH has said absolutely no more kids after this one.

Does that even make sense to anyone????

Boysway
November 17th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Adia, 10 kgs is 22 lbs so, yes I will have quite a lot to lose as well. I was 51 kgs (112.4 lb) when I had my last bub I actually want to try gluten free after I have bub. I have a sensitive stomach to oily foods. For some time now other foods cause me trouble and I can't pinpoint it. I wonder if gluten may be a contributor.

If anything, I think the oats will help you to sleep. Fingers crossed.

Boysway
November 17th, 2014, 05:24 PM
GD appointment booked for next week. Got another symptom. Persistent heartburn :( I don't usually get it this early :(

Adia
November 17th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Boysway, I have had heartburn on and off this time. Seems a little early but I have heard its a common early sign.

I went gluten free after DD3. Changed my life for the better! I am SO much healthier now. I swear the gluten in the US gets more potent with genetic engineering & harder to handle. It was a tough transition because I LOVE bread, cakes, pastries, etc. But I feel so much better that I got used to it. I can handle a little gluten, but for the most part I am G-Free!

Boysway
November 17th, 2014, 07:45 PM
I thought it was too early for heartburn but, it doesn't go away easily. It's definitely heartburn. I hope it doesn't continue.

I will research Gluten free and definitely give it a go once bub is born.

Nahri
November 17th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Adia- Glad the yogurt helped settle you enough to sleep and Oatmeal should do you even better. Just get something nice and heavy in your tummy and thats usually all it takes! I usually add a warm shower or bath in before it but I know that can wake some people up.
As far as your scan goes, I see they wont do gender determination at that time so I would call and see if they would send you out with nub shots etc before committing to it. I totally get it. My health says this is our last child unless I see very unlikely improvement so I have my private scheduled at 15 weeks to the mark. The hospital doesnt do one til 20 so theirs will just be confirmation of what we already know.

Adia
November 17th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Thanks for your input Nahri, that was my plan.....Get a good nub shot/side view and let the experts on here give me their best guesses. (Honestly, I couldn't guess a nub or skull for anything.)

Letting the ladies on here guess is what I feel most comfortable with and I think I could handle that better than any big gender bomb drop.

If the guessers on here think its looks girly, I'll work on accepting it. If it looks boyish...I'll work on controlling my emotions!

kaseybaby
November 18th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Adia just make sure you get the nub shot close to 13 weeks, it is most accurate then. Don't get it before 12 weeks.

business.woman
November 18th, 2014, 01:21 AM
Nahri
Thats why I asked about unprotected sex cause I knew it helped with labour lol
Dr said its fine..

Adia
I totally know how do u feel , Im just 7 weeks and Im already obssesd!!
Go for it and have a scan at 13 weeks

business.woman
November 18th, 2014, 01:22 AM
Boysway
I had heartburn too , its weird cause I didnt had it with DD

Boysway
November 18th, 2014, 02:01 AM
I usually only get heartburn from mid to late pregnancy. This heartburn is terrible. Unless I keep drinking milk, it won't go away.

Adia
November 18th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the input ladies.

This option is really the only option my head and heart can handle. I can book a scan just a few days before Christmas which will be 13weeks 5 days. Should be obvious and clear at that point to those who know what they are looking at.

Thanks again....I feel better knowing I don't have a gender bomb drop date in the near future!

tarasue
November 18th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Anyone else find after having sex now you get very bad, sharp cramps? We did it in the morning and later that morning I was in serious pain!

HappyLea
November 18th, 2014, 12:49 PM
I think sex was the culprit for me going into preterm labour with Ds3 and Ds4. Ds3 @ 36 weeks and Ds4 @ 34 weeks, th wont be happy but we will have to stop sooner with this pregnancy as my main concern is going even earlier with pregnancy.

I too am obsessed with gender already. I think im kind of setting myself up for a fall as this pregnancy is so different to my 4 boys and people are saying it must be a girl and I'm kind of getting my hopes up. I know I shouldn't as not all pregnancies are the same....argh!!!!

Adia
November 18th, 2014, 02:48 PM
DH says my gender determination plan makes no sense whatsoever.....but, he's happy to play along.
I just think I can take hearing either gender better from my friends who understand gender disappointment/desire on here than I can take it from some stranger.

Happy....my morning sickness was much worse with my girls so I have a lot of false hope too. Won't even allow myself to believe it's a real sign of a boy.

Tarasue...no pain from sex but a lovely UTI that I have been fighting for almost 2 weeks....it comes & goes & OBGYN thinks I am nuts.....but I am not. I have had tons of UTIs.

Linzshine32
November 18th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Hi all! I'm exactly 6w yesterday and miss morning/all day sickness has reared her ugly head. Since I just started a new job 2 weeks ago and am not telling them I'm pregnant until after xmas - my OB has prescribed me some Reglan to help with the nausea so i'm not puking all day at work! Luckily its kicked in and working.... I take it every 8 hours. I still feel "meh" but better as long as I keep nibbling on food. I had the same thing with my son so I have no idea if it's gender related or not. Still hoping this time around its a girl. No hunches yet.

tarasue
November 18th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Adia- I get them a lot as well, they are awful!! I hope you get relief soon:(

My dr. Keeps having me go in for blood tests and it's getting me nervous. Originally I never thought I had ovulated so on cycle day 44 they had me do a blood preg test, which was negative, then she started me on provera. Two days later a new package of ec preg tests arrived and just for s&j I took one and it was positive. I called dr, they had me go in and do another blood test, my hcg was 25- preggo baby!! They had me go back for another blood test yesterday(4 days after I got the 25) and now it's 111. She just called and wants to test again in a week.

Do these # look bad?? I'm guessing I am right at 4 weeks.
1st test- was negative
2nd test(2 days later) - hcg 25
3rd test(4 days after 2nd) - hcg 111